Oh behave!

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

laamis wrote:
IBA wrote:i wouldnt record if some1 asks me. i wouldnt care if he subs in my team and record himself cause im not the bunny who records everything when any retard wants me to.
nice policy, in other words if you can't get someone to record you are free to cheat as much as you want because there's no way to get evidence and therefore no way to get caught,right?

not recording doesent mean u cheat dork!
and besides if u played the match on z0r.nl servers they couldnt cheat because of anticheat.dll so there is nothing to worry about!?
laamis
is connecting

Post by laamis »

Evilcina wrote:
not recording doesent mean u cheat dork!
and besides if u played the match on z0r.nl servers they couldnt cheat because of anticheat.dll so there is nothing to worry about!?
sure it doesn't mean that,but if that's the case,give me one (1) good reason why not to record DORK!
i didn't even play DORK!
and as far as i know, there has always been ways to get around cheatprotections, don't see why this would be any different

btw i have no idea what that .dll thingie does or how it works, just wanted to say that
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I don't record because it lags my computer. Someone asking me for my demos is just insulting.
I don't give a shit.
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

Bottom line: They own the bots = they make the rules.. Deal with it..
Once you go {MOB} you never stop..
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

clown cheats
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Retarted thread.
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

hehe, I read the text and saw the two names of the z0r team who act really childish. It's like cara said about the +15 education not coming with the admin job :)

Anyway complaining about it won't get your bot back, and it's not like you can't live without it.

O ye, adding WO because one can't deliver demo, is soooo lame as well.
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

i think this sux, and honestly i cant care less if he get kicked/banned and removing the z0rbot is lame "i get back on you by removing the z0rbot", hey you started it all by not record/sending the demo, lets just forget it.
about that WO in topic its unnecessary dont add the match if you think they cheat.
bail{UNi}
MadWolf
was flattened

Post by MadWolf »

IBA wrote:i wouldn't record if some1 asks me. i wouldnt care if he subs in my team and record himself cause im not the bunny who records everything when any retard wants me to.
Can I have the demo from yesterdays cw, /-- vs [s]? ;) If you can't fulfill this, I guess you didn't make the league after all. ...Nah, just kidding :D

To the point, this is just typical behaviour from z0r, fuck with them -> they remove you bot. But what can you do about it? Nothing! They are providing a very good service to you free of charge, and they can decide who's worthy of their services and who's not, as stupid as it sounds but that's a fact. Eat it.
MadWolf
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

it's z0r's bot.
don't fuck with them if you want it..

also the marcus dude didn't have his best day.. ;p but you don't get around a match without alittle bitching or whining these days.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

haha. zern what a retard. Boss txt that. Goo Marcus.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
zern
is connecting

Post by zern »

emu wrote:haha. zern what a retard. Boss txt that. Goo Marcus.
You should learn to write before you call anyone a retard, what "Boss txt that" means? Explain please.
Haur
blew up

Post by Haur »

It means it is a classic text..! Good fun..! A nice read..! etc. you choose..
Once you go {MOB} you never stop..
Violent
was flattened

Same happend to us

Post by Violent »

indeed, z0r admins is not fair :? . we said yes to a 3on3 vs em, and some minutes later we got 4 ppl, and lefted the server before we started the game. 5 mins after that the z0rbot was g0ne. :rambo: :oh:

MDVz0R FTW! jasper sucks :#:

but. ofc we can't change their behaviour Very Happy Admins have power, thats it! NUFAN LOL NUFAN LOL NUFAN! <3

I must not make three posts out of one.
i was just about to say and edit the same. :) -imeiz
violent should just refrain himself from posting tbh. -bliz
i want to join in! -morph
you guys done? -matic
i was playing admin at 4am woo!
welp, I want a turn - Clown
iN Violent - *die young*
LaggizZ
melted

Post by LaggizZ »

Randoms. :D