REQUEST: Re-skin of Siris and Nut

Forum for Skins, Maps, Configs etc.

Moderators: Moderators, Mappers

Caracol
was picked off

REQUEST: Re-skin of Siris and Nut

Post by Caracol »

Those must be the ugliest skins ever, well, in fact, there are many ugly skins, but those are being used.
So if someone is willing to make decent hi-res skins of those I (and of course many others) will really appreciate it. It should be a work like the one Rallu made with the CTF skins, it didn't screwed up the skins, nor made it unfair(er) or extremely brighter. Just hi-res them, they look like crap.

In case the public opinion is against it, you can gladly close this topic and forget the petition.
(And I would make the same for norse1 and norse2 if I'd play in CG more than once in a month)
Ne quid nimis.
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

Does anyone use those skins anymore?
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

I could`n agree more cara, or maybe just change does norse1 / 2 skins for the sake of........ :rambo:
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
Chris
sank like a rock

Post by Chris »

Sabotage wrote:I could`n agree more cara, or maybe just change does norse1 / 2 skins for the sake of........ :rambo:
[21:18:39] [DEAD] 7.Sir_vive: YOUR SO COOL CHRIS !!!!
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Stop agreeing with me Chris, you got to hate me and all that stuff... you know, wish me to die like your buddy Arne.

Anyway, yes, those skins are still being used, in fact, it kinda makes the difference between a public and a CW server, which is quite ok, but the skins are just plain ugly, but I have to admit they are quite fair, although, someone playing with software or a very fucked up gl configuration might have troubles, but then, the skins, must be the last to worry about.

Dunno, someone could just make cool new hi-res skins, not to replace the CTF_ ones, but to fill the publics, something a bit more movie like, I wouldn't mind to frag Bill's dressed as Bride.
Or someone with experience could write something about making skins, dunno, do you need a specific palette? All that stuff you know...
Ne quid nimis.
Suxz
joined the game

Post by Suxz »

I have made some, check them out here:

http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.php?p=55200#55200

:D