Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Bye!
I don't give a shit.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Hey I did this too, only that mine was supposed to be a joke!

Code: Select all

[12:25:30] •›› Topic: [NARF|Matic] changes topic to [Guys, after all these years in NARF I decided it's been enough for me. I got a chance in a scandinavian clan and want to try it out. We will choose new leader later.. Bye and have fun.]
[12:26:25] •›› Nick: [NARF|Matic] is now known as [Matic]
(and Frank actually bought it, while Flop spoiled it..)

Well, cheerio!
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Was just kidding, I had to go to Berlin for a week, back I am.
Ne quid nimis.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

NARF has become boring. I'm tired of Wfall everytime, tired of my clanmates playing lame in servers, tired of not having fun because oh-my-god we lose, tired of not having Cheef and his fun... dunno, it's way too boring.
Besides, always having ping issues, wherever we play is just too typical, not that I care -well, I'm the one with less issues about that-, but it's just boring.

Any suggestion? I wouldn't mind leaving the clan, since the one I so liked seems to be over already. But I don't want to just do it.
And it's nothing personal, I understand most of the issues, but I want to have fun losing and winning, lagging or not, and specially in public servers, and not complain because my mate is camping -yeh, that might be personal.

But I think if I leave, you'll get maybe the slovenes in I don't like and, well, maybe not, but I'm usually the obstacle.
Ne quid nimis.
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Take a break, mate.

The fun will come back in time. Or...at least I hope that (for myself).

By the way, what about Cheef? He ain't in Syria again, is he?
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

I took a break for months already, not that it can change anything.
Besides, you being the only one answering says a lot.

Dunno, it isn't that important anyway, well, it was, not anymore though.

And Cheef, dunno, he lives in Graz (as you can see in the other thread!) and, dunno, doesn't play that much, or has issues or... no idea. He just laugh at me in Skype...
Ne quid nimis.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I replied!
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Well, the whole atmosphere in the scene has changed quite a lot recently. Apart from /-- we're basically the only non-scandinavian clan left. It's fucking pain in the ass to get a fair 1 each match. Usually it takes more than half an hour to get one, and it's either me or Flop who seek one. Then you have to be quite lucky the clan that actually accepted the match will be fun to play.
We know chances for that are quite slim, but that's the price we have to pay.

Also, lately we've been like 5 members active. Wingman is our current trial and hopefully he'll like it and stay with us.
Kloster is bugging us a lot too, after some time they put it online again, though there's only urban on it. Now we have to get the admin so he updates all the necessary things, I really hope it won't last long, argh.

Don't really know what to do to bring back the feeling. I was disappointed when they didn't let us use kloster for the cup. No one sees us as a part of the scene or something, they simply don't care. As long as they got less than 30 ping yay!

Perhaps it's time to make another meeting, woo :D
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Ok, that sounds indeed like something. Meeeeeting.
The only problem I have is the lack of vacations, I used too much for my sister and I want to keep some for a possible trip to 'ze Homeland'. So we'll have to watch for a long weekend or something like that. For the place, dunno, going somewhere would be fun, but in any case my place isn't what it used to be, now it's more occupied, there's still space for 2 (maybe 3) people, but the chances of making something LAN-like are very reduced, at least in my place.
Dunno, we'd need to think if Munich is the best place at all, if we find a good long weekend I would love to travel somewhere and not "host" again, if at all.

About the clan, well, I hope kloster gets fixed as soon as possible and, yeh, the clan lacks players, I don't know why Cheef doesn't play CWs as often as he used, well, I'm either doing so, but I haven't played a CW with him in a long time. And I would love to change the map, I'm just fuck-tired of Wfall, it's a cool and funny map, but for me it's already too much, would love another environment, something like Industrial?

Anyway, I'm not playing too much either and the scene has indeed changed a lot, it's quite hard to have fun in DAMain, there're always fuckheads around and the maps overall are plain crap. I hope the post-DAMain server will be better.

So.... let's keep in touch!
Ne quid nimis.
L0ki

Post by L0ki »

I can't talk for cRiM, but I am kinda available for another meeting after May 31st.

What about Munich?

More reply tomorrow, just came home after the rehearsel and I am tired (old man). :)
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Some time in the summer would be great I think. Flop and I might go for a similar trip :)

Ok about the clan. Wingman played about 3 cws with us and he announced it won't work for him. Since we played on siol he's had 80 ping and it bothered him a lot. Can't blame him, though he could have tried harder since stric told me Nail (admin of dbb's servers) has contacted him. Kloster will be up asap and apparently on a better line. Good news eh!
Also, Balthi asked for a membership. He's not a pG but a nice and active guy, a true NARFler :hop:
stingert (ex-narf) also asked for a clan after being active again.
Thoughts?
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

I have my issues with Bluebird, mostly in public servers though. If that's Balthi. But we could give him a try.
About stingert, he's playing quite good and I awkwardly had the feeling he wasn't looking for a clan, but sure, take him in, would love to have him on the boat.

Understandable what happened with Wingman. But maybe he can give it a try in Kloster once it's up. And... about the server, any thoughts about a map?
Because if it's about teamplay, Wfall won't get it better (if that's possible at all!).
I hope you put in Kloster anticheat and all that stuff Stric supports, it's good stuff.

The meeting, well, I tell you, Munich is an option, my house isn't the biggest but some can sleep here and who knows, maybe we can arrange something with Georg. But it's still too soon for anything I think, although the weather is very sommer-like, nothing to complain of.

And Clown, GTFO!!!
Ne quid nimis.
L0ki

Post by L0ki »

Also, Balthi asked for a membership. He's not a pG but a nice and active guy, a true NARFler hop
stingert (ex-narf) also asked for a clan after being active again.
Thoughts?
I know Balthi/Bluebird vl for a very long time and he's a nice guy as far as I can say. I've never seen him playing matches before though so I can't judge his value for the team.
I got absolutely no idea about stingert tbh.
My thought? Give 'em both a trial and have a look how active they really are and how they get along with servers/ping/etc. Nothing to lose here.

Things like server-settings/homemaps should be up to the active team, so no opinion on this points from my side. :)
The meeting, well, I tell you, Munich is an option, my house isn't the biggest but some can sleep here and who knows, maybe we can arrange something with Georg. But it's still too soon for anything I think, although the weather is very sommer-like, nothing to complain of.
Sure thing! Just give a "when & where" in time and I will try to arrange it.