FOLLOW UP ON ANTI-CHEAT

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

Elvis
is connecting

FOLLOW UP ON ANTI-CHEAT

Post by Elvis »

Ok, topic says enough, vote at poll, if the answer is NO, please specify reason below.
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

Why shouldn't it be forced?
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
oVa
plummets to its death
In-game Name: OVALEE

Post by oVa »

Care? :? That's why I voted no :lol:
B>
Elvis
is connecting

Post by Elvis »

Please keep this serious. I think the outcome of this poll will be a good guideline to server admins.

And personally I don't think it's necessary for me to send demos to players any more if they don't wanna play on a server with forced anticheat.
HcPeura
was flattened
In-game Name: Memoria

Post by HcPeura »

care.. we need cheaters around so there would be some fun action around here.

"you need people like me, you need people like me so you can point out 'thats the badguy'" lets not say goodnight to the badguys, mmkay? :)

its really fun to watch the aq2suomi's cheaters section once a week, when some birdbrain has been caught from something and I can give him that 5 seconds laughter and start doing something else again. it's like reading the comics from your newspaper. :)
[e] Memoria #extacy
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

'care'? Way to discuss, really. And when they remove z0rbot from your channel you suddenly do care and are ready to moan to eternity, eh?

First they should only have it enabled and after some time forced too. Who wouldn't want to have well working anticheat running on servers? Cheaters of course. Cheaters who have modified sounds/player models/weapon models, wallhackers and such are probably too stupid to know what anticheat is for anyway :)
If there's any other reason of why some are against it, tell us.
NRG, AQ2 scene, or the whole Q2 scene is getting smaller every day, we all know it, so there's less linux users every day too. I wonder how many Q2 players use linux when playing the game.. So why would r1ch waste so much more time working on a linux version?
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

If you quote something quote it fucking properly. How dare you molest one of the greatest movies of all time with your sub standard grasp of english.
sayvzah
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by sayvzah »

yes
:heart: naked / :heart: dissing irish
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Please turn off caps lock when creating topics. Makes you look like an idiot..
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

It shouldn't be forced, it's enough for me if I can check who uses AC and who doesn't. MAYBE later you can turn the forcing on.. in a year or so :p But IMO it should be installed in every AQ2 server. By doing this, ppl can't select any server that doesn't have AC installed and this way you get the players to use it eventually, cause they finally realize this shit is for real.

and yes, I have AC installed and it works perfectly.
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading
HcPeura
was flattened

Post by HcPeura »

fuct wrote:If you quote something quote it fucking properly. How dare you molest one of the greatest movies of all time with your sub standard grasp of english.
shut up. This is why its far from fun or from serious in aq2world. you're threatning me to get 'my' zorbot removed suddenly? and you have to keep your eye open for any possible mistakes on peoples spelling and start whining bout that. :S thank god im finnish and got my own 'world' for aq2.. geesh :p
[e] Memoria #extacy
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

If you are going to argue with me at least try to make sense. About the zorbot thing, cunts like you dont deserve stuff like that. The sooner the better you wankers learn that these people provide a service to you and your handicapped friends free of charge, and you should appreciate it, the better.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

You forgot to add a "yo nigga" somewhere, maybe then he gets the point.
Ne quid nimis.
HcPeura
was flattened

Post by HcPeura »

now your calling me a cunt? you think people like you or something when you diss everybody for their spelling and stuff?
-why are you saying that i might get my z0rbot removed? 1) you got no authority for one..

-I respect people who provide us with 'stuff' which make our community better, help us get cw's, help us in any way..

I think it's you who hasn't got respect for anything, I'd be you who would get his z0rbot removed and banned for making fun of people all the time. :s people dont want to post here cause these forums cuz they say these forums are filled with crap.

im not using this anti-cheat, why should I? :p why should I not, dunno.
isnt it enuff if people send their demos, shots and everything like til now? :]
[e] Memoria #extacy
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

HcPeura wrote: 1) you got no authority for one..
RESPACT MY AUTHORATAII

These forums are full of crap because they are full of people like you. Cant spell, cant type well enough, or even string enough proper words together to make people even want to put the effort in to read the shite you write, big fuck-off signature just to make you look that extra bit like a prat. I think you and your kind should gather your shit and fuck off out of here and stay on your own aq2 forum, its not as if you contribute anything here.

To make a long post short, get the fuck out of here you stupid bastard you are not wanted and you are embarrassing yourself.