=Death Angels= server going down for good

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

hehe nice...it looks like this isnt the end afterall fuct! :)
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Now you can ban fuct and Caracol from the server, those ungrateful pricks :)
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Hey! Who you calling prick, prick!

And for your knowledge, I would play somewhere else if there were more servers in this side of europe, but since DA is the only one, I play there and I will complain no matter what. Come on, urban and then actcity2 is old. It's like supporting a primitive sport like MMA, it's old, move on.
Ne quid nimis.
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

Eh, MMA is fantastic.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

A friend of mine called Achilles always watched it with Hector, it must be cool, they loved it.
Ne quid nimis.
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

Caracol wrote:Come on, urban and then actcity2 is old. It's like supporting a primitive sport like MMA, it's old, move on.
i almost never play at DA main, but i understand caracol, stop with the old maps in with the new.
a campfree urban rocks unfortunately that never occur.. and actcity2 just sux i dont like the way i and all the others are forced to play it cause of its stupid design.
bail{UNi}
pain
is connecting

Post by pain »

AssKick3r wrote:Now you can ban fuct and Caracol from the server, those ungrateful pricks :)
yeah lifetime ban can be the only response ;-) just jokin
"to protect and to serve" Quakenet @#action.dac http://www.deathangels.com/. host of Death Angels-servers 84.200.250.5and 84.200.250.8:27910
pain
is connecting

Post by pain »

anticheat is now enabled on
=DA=DAWN 217.160.19.177:27910

thanks to R1CH

maprotation will be reshuffled these days. but i still love the classic maps. so dont expect that all old maps are vanished
"to protect and to serve" Quakenet @#action.dac http://www.deathangels.com/. host of Death Angels-servers 84.200.250.5and 84.200.250.8:27910
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Pain wrote:maprotation will be reshuffled these days. but i still love the classic maps. so dont expect that all old maps are vanished
So do I.