Vertikal Synkr, "off" in the nVidia options!

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

Violent
was flattened

Vertikal Synkr, "off" in the nVidia options!

Post by Violent »

Then ur sens in APR will be the same as nocheat sense :)

It's just one problem, maybe one of u out there can help! its a bit "lagg" not the best word on it :? When I took the v synkr off in the nvidia options I had to take 140 fps or higher! then I can do special jumps n stuff.. I wanna play with the vertikal synkr off and the "lagg" off :D tried everything!
iN Violent - *die young*
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

The "lagg" you describe is due to the fact that your graphic card and monitor aren't in sync.. which is what is guaranteed with vertical sync. Weird, eh?
Violent
was flattened

Post by Violent »

I wanna remove the lagg :) but thanks ^^
iN Violent - *die young*
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

sigh.
Preto
found a way out

Post by Preto »

Get a brain O_o
Para mim tanto me faz! Que digas coisas boas ou coisas más! Ou mesmo que inventes! Algo que eu nunca fiz!!!! YYYEEEAAAHHH
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

I would help you, but you were an ass when we played a CW. Try Preto's solution.
Ne quid nimis.
Violent
was flattened

Post by Violent »

We both was Caracol. Over to the post, it doesnt "lagg" can't explain it..weird things happening at the textures :? and preto i'm not the "geek" sorry :)
iN Violent - *die young*
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Clement wrote:The "lagg" you describe is due to the fact that your graphic card and monitor aren't in sync.. which is what is guaranteed with vertical sync. Weird, eh?
Violent
was flattened

Post by Violent »

My graphic card arent in sync, right. cuz i disabled it, because my sens in apr will be the same as nocheat sens then..The question is, where should I go in the comp to fix the other problem.. monitor u said :lol:
iN Violent - *die young*
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

You've understand shit of what he's telling you.
Your monitor runs at X Hz, your game runs at Y FPS, if those aren't synchronized, then you will suffer of vertical page tearing, that is, frames being drawn unsync'ed to your monitor refresh rate. So, you have to have them running in the same number if you want a clean view, without that annoying tearing. You can try running capped at a multiple of your monitor's refresh rate, it should run steady. (No? If your monitor runs at 60Hz, cap your FPS to 120, you will be able to jump over big crates and your monitor won't miss half-frames. You can also try to set the refresh rate of your monitor higher, it might break if you do it without knowing your monitor's capabilities, but that would please me as much as you shutting your incoherent mouth in this thread, so you can try that too.)

And no, it was you and your cool mates. I just rubbed your stupidity in your faces.

PS: I might be wrong about some details, but you can always read in wikipedia about it, it's all listed.
Ne quid nimis.
Violent
was flattened

Post by Violent »

omg :D u're such a good person :lol: don't be mad at me ehehehehe
iN Violent - *die young*
Violent
was flattened

Post by Violent »

I've tried everything now, nothing works. Think I have to buy new screen :D I have LCD now, can't have more than 75 hz.. if I take 85 it works to play but its a blue error message in the middle of the screen, so I can't see anything in aq2 :D i'll try my CRT screen tomorrow.. :D
iN Violent - *die young*
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

Tell your vid_displayfrequency to get real.
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
stan0x
killed itself
In-game Name: stan0x
Operating System: Windows 7, linux
Processor model/speed: i7 2600K
Memory: 16GB DRR3
Hard drive: 1 x 240GB SSD 5 x 2 TB
Graphics card: GTX470
Monitor: LG
Mouse: MX
Keyboard: Steelseries G7

Post by stan0x »

gl_swapinterval 0 :hop: :hop: :hop:
#clan.fubar #narf #heks #aq2world
Violent
was flattened

Post by Violent »

damn! if I could MOVE the blue "errorr" in the middle of the screen.. it says <!> Input Signal - Out of range!
iN Violent - *die young*