Meeting 2007

Clan National Assembly of Rifle Forces's private forum - http://narf.aq2.org/

Moderators: dudemcpek, Caracol

L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

I don't mind bad weather but our shitty little tent in bad weather. ;)

Who's dtr? Simon?
Apocalyps
is connecting

Post by Apocalyps »

AssKick3r wrote:Flop, dtr and I are most likely coming. How's with your garden? Loki said the forecast was bad for the weekend, though I don't mind the weather actually. More concerned spacewise really :D
If you worry about the space, ill stay in a hotel. I found this hotel close to Cara's place, called "Four Points Hotel Olympiapark Muenchen". Its like 1 km from cara, so its within a walking distance.

So let me know soon, if who's staying @ cara's so we can decide if there is enough place for us all, or ill just pick a hotel.
cheef
blew itself up

Post by cheef »

if me comes (i actually dont know) where is still a place to sleep?
the good old carafloor is free like last time? :P

seburu is working hard at ibk. dont know if he wants to join the party.
i ll ask him later.

is there enough beer supply for us?

nothing more to say,
hope my muinch-drive-mood increase ;)
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

dtr aka DrIQ aka Sucker. Good friend, also plays aq. Reini met him already :)
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Well, beerwise is no problem. Cheef, we will have neough for you.
About space, well, if the slovenes are coming, as it seems, it would be a bit tight, I mean, you who already were here, remember a bit the big room where I was where we can put 1, max. 2 people in, then the room of the beer guy who isn't anymore here, where a normal matrass is and I have an air matrass, I elieve 2, max. 3 can fit in there. And then is the garden, where a tent wouldn't be an issue. I will check tomorrow as soon as I come from work and check the details. I'll tell you later.

And, Apocs, maybe it isn't that bad that place in the Four Points, I know exactly where it is (actually at the nearest subway station) so it's quite appropiate. I would like to have you in here, but the space isn't infinite.

And about Georg, I have no idea yet, he wasn't really sure how with his work would go this weekend, so he couldn't answer me when I asked him. Anything I hear from him I wil ltell you.
Ne quid nimis.
cheef
blew itself up

Post by cheef »

okay,
after one day of thinking,

i'll come to the narf meeting '07.

seburu don't know till now if he got time for the weekend.
he is working hard at some software engeneering.
but me is in for sure! :hop: :hop:

The Meeting begins Friday EVENING or MIDDAY or when???
so i can take cares about driving...
yes, i ll come by car.

greetings,
reini
L0ki

Post by L0ki »

We're arriving Friday late evening (8pm+ appro.).

Nils & me are fine by sleeping somewhere on the floor. Really. Somewhere. We'll bring the tent in case the forecast lies, but I checked again for bavaria and there's rain at least on friday.

The slovenians are tenting in any way as far as I got it, right? So we got: Nils, Reini, Frank, Urs (=4) to stay in your place. In case someone has to sleep in the bathtub it's Reini because he signed in last! :P

Sorry for bothering you with this, Matias. I am very grateful! But it's kinda hard to believe (from my pov) that one of us has to pay a hotel bill (even a cheap one) while the others stay for free.

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité !!!
Errrmmm...okay, wrong era.

Well, I bring the tent and see what I can do (it's not weatherproof though). Slovenians: you bring the hammer and I bring mine (for the cute handsome flopstar :p)!

Geezy geeky greetz
Urs
Apocalyps
is connecting

Post by Apocalyps »

L0ki wrote:We're arriving Friday late evening (8pm+ appro.).

Nils & me are fine by sleeping somewhere on the floor. Really. Somewhere. We'll bring the tent in case the forecast lies, but I checked again for bavaria and there's rain at least on friday.

The slovenians are tenting in any way as far as I got it, right? So we got: Nils, Reini, Frank, Urs (=4) to stay in your place. In case someone has to sleep in the bathtub it's Reini because he signed in last! :P

Sorry for bothering you with this, Matias. I am very grateful! But it's kinda hard to believe (from my pov) that one of us has to pay a hotel bill (even a cheap one) while the others stay for free.

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité !!!
Errrmmm...okay, wrong era.

Well, I bring the tent and see what I can do (it's not weatherproof though). Slovenians: you bring the hammer and I bring mine (for the cute handsome flopstar :p)!

Geezy geeky greetz
Urs
I really dont want anyone to stay in the badtube, net even reinie :D so i booked the hotel, caus i can affort it, and its close to matthias place. So there wont be a problem with the space, i think.
L0ki

Post by L0ki »

Mhmmm well, if you say so, dude, it's alright. Just wanted to bring up some solidarity. ;)
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Sooo... I checked around and about tents is no issue at all and as I watched today the weather, it doesn't really look bad for the weekend, let me check again...
Ok, wetter.com says it will rain on Friday but Saturday and Sunday will be okay. We can check how it looks like, but the possibility is obviously there. About space it will be indeed tight, but that will force us to leave the house and go out and all that stuff, which is good (looking at the bright side, right?).
About the hotel, we could divide the costs, L0ki is in some way right, if we all pay for it it will be just some cents for each one of us and it will feel fair (unless Apocs starts to tell us about laying in the sauna for hours, drinking the best champagne and jerking the room service!). But I think we can check that as soon as we are all together and .ready

Well, 20:00 is a good time, I come out of work at 18:00 and I get home around 19:00, so you can come directly or we can meet somewhere (maybe in the Subway station next to the hotel). And Cheef, it starts then, because before, noone will be available :B
Although Cheef, I think you could arrive sooner, so we can go to the supermarket (and to the Getränkemarkt... ehem...) before it closes at 20:00. I can go alone, but it's a bit hard to carry 40lts. of beer by myself! No, really, we could do that.
You slovenes, when are you arriving? If you come soon, Cheef could also come soon and you meet before I come out of work and we can meet in the city or something like that.

And the other think, L0ki... staying for free? HAHAHA, someone has to wash the dishes!

Oh, by the way, I was thinking that if any of you have a big pot (no, not that pot Floppy!) he could bring it if he can. I have some, of course, but none of them is übersized, just the normal sizes a normal house has. If someone can, cool, if not, it isn't that of a problem.
Oh, and if some of you has an air mattrasse could be useful, so we can make some more comfy space. Anywho, we can see how it goes... besides, it's just a couple of days!

Someone bringing his PC/laptop? Just to remind I have an unused monitor, so if one of you wants to get ass whooped live by me, be free to bring your humiliation with you! HAHAHA! :D
Ne quid nimis.
L0ki

Post by L0ki »

Yeah that sounds like and idea, dude. Let's discuss that when we have met IRL.

Nils and me are willing to bring a big pot (no, not that kind of pot, Matija!) and we will bring comfortable stuff ourselfs. As usual. ;)

Could you mail/give usyour cell phone no. in case we're arriving very late (which is a dinstinct possibility due to the vacation traffic). Slovenian dudes got Nils no. - just in case.

Yeah yeah yeah
Looking forward to this -really....

-Urs
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

I guess we're arriving pretty much at the same time as last time, 4pm-5pm. Then you have to add some time because we'll get lost somewhere between main station and your home. We should be knocking on your door at around 6pm. You better be in else we'll spawn inside.

Also, we don't have the tickets yet, so nothing is certain. HEHEHEH
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

By the way, if someone is interested in movies, series or some games... I have lots, although no DVD recorder. But if you want some stuff, you can bring an ext. HDD or anything you think appropiate.
Ne quid nimis.
cheef
blew itself up

Post by cheef »

update:

seburu in!

work till 17 o clock ... then i ll pick him up at ibk.
we need ~2 hours to munchen.
so, about 19-20 o clock, perfect ;D

greetings
cheef
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

THIS MEETING IS A TOTAL RIP OFF! CARACOL IS ONLY AN IMAGINARY CHILEAN LIVING IN GERMANY!!! WHATEVER YOU DO, JUST DON'T COME TO MUNICH!!!!