Meeting 2007

Clan National Assembly of Rifle Forces's private forum - http://narf.aq2.org/

Moderators: dudemcpek, Caracol

Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Wow, cool that you all are having interested, I was expecting a Meeting v.1 x2, that is, austrians, slovenes and Georg and I. Love to hear the excitement.

But I gotta say one thing, if Matic can't come then it makes no sense, we gotta arrange a date that works for all of us. And after reading all the posts it doesn't look too impossible.
So, Matic, when would it be good for you?
August is the best month I can imagine, in July I think I'll visit my brother in Barcelona but the second or third week of August is really possible por me.

And yes, I totally want to take a city tour with people who are actually insterested. And, well, as we all noticed there's enough stuff to do.
Good, good, good.
Ne quid nimis.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Uh I'd love to come really. Since it's always the best if it's during a weekend, what about the 10.-12. one?
It's always hard to arrange something like this for more people, so if the first weekend in august fits for the majority, go for it. I'm not 100% sure about my dates yet anyway!
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

AssKick3r wrote:Uh I'd love to come really. Since it's always the best if it's during a weekend, what about the 10.-12. one?
It's always hard to arrange something like this for more people, so if the first weekend in august fits for the majority, go for it. I'm not 100% sure about my dates yet anyway!
Uh yeah, it's really hard to find a fitting date with so many people. Me for example, I am playing a show on Aug 11th, and I can't/won't be able to cancel that one. :-(
Apocalyps
is connecting

Post by Apocalyps »

BlueBird wrote:I think, i'll come by plane, 1100 km by car alone, well, thats a lot. So the sooner the date, the cheaper the ticket :)
But if anyone wants a lift, dont know where u guys live, just tell me, then i'll drive by car and pick u up. And no, i won't drive all across germany, but i dont mind driving around for some extra kilometers.
And i guess i will stay at a hotel too.

And i'd like to walk through munich too and eat a lot of Leberkäs at different butchers, i mean a lot, like for breakfast, brunch, lunch, teatime, dinner. every single day. And at midnight too Viktualienmarkt ftw ;)
You can pick me up 8) hehe its only some extra kilometers :lol: then you can buy some weed here and then we go to munich :P hehe j/k. But maybe we can stay at the same hotel or something, when there is a date we need to talk bluebird, maybe we can get some discount at a hotel. I could also pick some ppl up ( Urs / Nils ? ) if i dont have to pick someone up i maybe come by motorbike :rambo:

So hurry with the dates plz! :)
BlueBird
joined the game

Post by BlueBird »

Sure thing, dutchieland is right on my way down to munich ;)
But yeah, same hotel sounds like a good idea, but no shared rooms, i know the dutch mans kinky thoughts :D
tj suxxx
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

CAN I COME??
BlueBird
joined the game

Post by BlueBird »

Hell no!
tj suxxx
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I'll ban you from here too, you fucking doughnut.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

I wouldn't mind if you came too, now that you got a passport :P
stan0x
killed itself
In-game Name: stan0x
Operating System: Windows 7, linux
Processor model/speed: i7 2600K
Memory: 16GB DRR3
Hard drive: 1 x 240GB SSD 5 x 2 TB
Graphics card: GTX470
Monitor: LG
Mouse: MX
Keyboard: Steelseries G7

Post by stan0x »

Apocalyps wrote:I'm coming by car 8) i hate the train and im going to stay in a hotel or something caus there wont be enough place i think, and im not a "tent" guy :P i dont like to camp like Oers and Nielz :P
carpoele ?
#clan.fubar #narf #heks #aq2world
Apocalyps
is connecting

Post by Apocalyps »

stan0x wrote:
Apocalyps wrote:I'm coming by car 8) i hate the train and im going to stay in a hotel or something caus there wont be enough place i think, and im not a "tent" guy :P i dont like to camp like Oers and Nielz :P
carpoele ?
[dutch mode]
Is goed, alleen moet ik even kijken wanneer dat is, maar denk wel dat het moet lukken. Als ze eens opschieten met de datum dan kan ik tenminste even vrij nemen, maar ik blijf denk ik wel sowieso 1 nacht misschien wel twee dat ik vrijdag er naar toe ga en zondag weer terug ofzo, even kijken wat de rest doet
[/dutchy mode]

Yea well erm ok :hop: :hop:
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

[dutch mode]
sdkjh grekj nfd nfrewuf ndjsf hu nff sandfjf nrnfsdf df efjae fefadsf ndfrwe nwdf snböpodf i oi dsaf uoi hdfn difua mask ujaoi d
[/dutch mode]

No, really, when should we do it?

I'm flying to Spain the 8th of August and coming back the 18th of the same month. I wanted to make the trip shorter, but watching for flights the cheapest (€50,-!) were the ones above.
So, will it be the first weekend of August? I would really like to have Matic with us, so what about the last weekend of July?

I still need to organize some other trips, so tell me as soon as possible. Greetings!
Ne quid nimis.
omega
plummets to its death

Post by omega »

hey guys!

i thought i will have more time after my successful 2nd semester, but i am working a lot at the
moment to make myself a nice and relaxed summer. i am looking forward to join you all, if there
is a meeting, but i do not know exactly right now, if i got time because of already reserved time
for private vacations. therefore i post my plans, if you want me to come to munich, just avoid these
dates:)

27. - 29.07.: "Bodenseecup" - a waterpolo tournament in bregenz/austria
11. - 17.08.: last minute flying with my friends, somewhere in europe
18. - 25.08.: training camp with my waterpolo team in innsbruck/austria ( http://www.1usck.at )

if i have time to come i would take my brother with me. i do not mind sleeping in a tent, because i
am already accustomed to it (last time at nova rock 07 in june:) - http://www.novarock.at ).

btw: you can play paintball, if everybody agrees, and you do not know what to do with your
needless time in munich, except of drinking and eating!:)

i hope it will be possible for everyone to join this event and i remain with best wishes

amon
http://www.nem3d.net » revenge in the third dimension
http://aut.ipax.at/ » austrian aq2 scene
http://narf.aq2.org/ » clan narf
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Let it be the first weekend in august and we'll see how it goes. Better to set the date now and then see how things work out, rather than wait and wait and nothing happens :)
Apocalyps
is connecting

Post by Apocalyps »

AssKick3r wrote:Let it be the first weekend in august and we'll see how it goes. Better to set the date now and then see how things work out, rather than wait and wait and nothing happens :)
So from, 3 till 6 august (Vr. - Mo.) ?