Meeting 2007

Clan National Assembly of Rifle Forces's private forum - http://narf.aq2.org/

Moderators: dudemcpek, Caracol

Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

In my place:

A room with place enough for 2 people. My room with place in the floor for 1 people and one mattress and one air-mattress. So, 1 will break his back sleeping, although it's all carpeted and I have enough stuff to build a mattress out of blankets.

I haven't asked Georg yet, but it will be difficult, since he'll be working as far as I know, I'll ask him as soon as possible.
Ne quid nimis.
Apocalyps
is connecting

Post by Apocalyps »

Caracol wrote:In my place:

A room with place enough for 2 people. My room with place in the floor for 1 people and one mattress and one air-mattress. So, 1 will break his back sleeping, although it's all carpeted and I have enough stuff to build a mattress out of blankets.

I haven't asked Georg yet, but it will be difficult, since he'll be working as far as I know, I'll ask him as soon as possible.
Ok so who's going to stay at your place ?
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

No idea. The question is, who is definitely coming and from them, who wants to stay at my place. It's up to you guys, I don't really care who decides to stay in my lair.

I still haven't been able to have a chat with Georg about it, I will report as soon as possible.
Ne quid nimis.
BlueBird
joined the game

Post by BlueBird »

Well, i can't make it :-( That's for sure now
tj suxxx
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

You see? I told you he wasn't cool enough to join NARF... that's compromise...

Hahaha, just joking. It's a pity though, the more the merrier as some people say, but what can one do, life is a bitch. But I hope you tell me if you visit your beloved Bayern while I'm still here.

Anyhow, how's the list of the ones that come looking like?

Let me type down who I believe are coming:

Matic
Flop
Cheef (with seburu?)
Amon (with brother?)
Apocalyps
L0ki
cRiM

Am I missing someone? Is someone from the above not coming? WHY?!
Ne quid nimis.
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Frank, Nils and me are definetly coming. Only reason we'd not come, would be if Frank somehow couldn't drive (we have no option of getting a cheap train ticket anymore).

Nils & me are bringing along a tent and are hopping for dry weather.

From what I've heard there's still a small chance that stan's gonna show up. Who knows? :P

Could you send me your exact adress via email, Matias?

Greetz
Urs
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Hopping, heheheh. I probably won't come. I just threw that into the equation as I wanted some sort of acceptance or something.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

They are already copying my indian rituals, hopping and chanting for a desired weather!

And yeh, sorry, what's with Stan?

Clown, come on, you are welcome, besides, maybe then you can answer my questions concerning the Movie forum? Hehe.

Well, I don't see the problem writing my address for all of you in here, I doubt any of you will send me his laundry with the mail.

Irisstrasse 26, 2er Stock
80935 München
Deutschland
Europe
Earth
Solar System
415th quadrant
34th pearl in Mrs. Rendellpoof collar.
Ne quid nimis.
Apocalyps
is connecting

Post by Apocalyps »

L0ki wrote:Frank, Nils and me are definetly coming. Only reason we'd not come, would be if Frank somehow couldn't drive (we have no option of getting a cheap train ticket anymore).

Nils & me are bringing along a tent and are hopping for dry weather.

From what I've heard there's still a small chance that stan's gonna show up. Who knows? :P

Could you send me your exact adress via email, Matias?

Greetz
Urs
The only thing i wouldnt drive is that my car is exploded :) But i dont see that happen. Urs you need to pick a spot where i can pick you up. I just installed Germany on my navigation so it wont be a problem to get there.

Hope we have sorted out soon who is gonna stay @ Mathias place. So if i have to, i can book a hotel.
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Frank: sorry for not writing so far. Nils and me already made up a very good/easy spot for you the evening we've phoned, but I was simply too lazy to write all of it in a mail. Will do, lad. :D

Clown, you p00p00 - c'mon!
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I have a week off from 6-10 August, sorry :)
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

By the way, I forgot to say I have a monitor (22' CRT) not being used here, so if anyone of you wants to bring his PC, he won't have to carry a monitor.

Clown... you suck at meeting people you don't know, you really do! A pity though.
Ne quid nimis.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Ok, I will make a sticky with everyone who confirms is coming, with the info needed and all that. Anything about it, post it here.
Ne quid nimis.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

So, slovenes? Austrians?
Mesa wants to hear from yousa!
Ne quid nimis.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Flop, dtr and I are most likely coming. How's with your garden? Loki said the forecast was bad for the weekend, though I don't mind the weather actually. More concerned spacewise really :D