Danish AQ2 Servers

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

vaNaq2
is connecting

Danish AQ2 Servers

Post by vaNaq2 »

A few danish AQ2 Servers are getting back online. Will soon be better with a Linux Server, its underway. For now you can have fun at:

[PUBLIC]
80.167.208.149:27910

[MATCHMODE #1]
80.167.208.149:27920

[MATCHMODE #2]
80.167.208.149:27930

Theese servers are meant for danish / swedish and norwegian people. Stop whining if you have a high ping. Find another server.

//vaN out (Idle #aq2denmark
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

:hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop:

- Mange tak..
Beavis:
"all depends of what accordings you take before the match."
Mutu
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Mutu »

Who gonna host it and whos
gonna play on Win32 servers?
gl hf :wink:
· Catch-Gamer.no AQ2admin
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

I don't think these are good enough.. Yesterday we tried to play a cw there and it went mental as soon as the round began. OK you said someone had tried to ping the server, but still..
Ping is way too high, which also proved yesterday after we'd switched to a german server where we all - even you danes - had overall better ping.

Good luck with them anyways
vaNaq2
is connecting

Post by vaNaq2 »

Agree with everything stated...

Couple of next days: Im getting a Linux Server very soon, which means servers will go down and then back up with a linux host instead of win32.. that would remove the uncaused lag and ping would drop..

Right now its hosted on a crappy school laptop, im doing that because cg is down, just causing oppotiunities to play really...

Again the servers are meant for danes, swedens and norwegians.. Trust me..

Hang on for a while, I promise it will be better ;p

//vaN out
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

What kind of Webspeed line are you hosting these on mate?
UllDott
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by UllDott »

I had hoped the servers where the blessing of survival for aq2, why isn't it anyone there? and by that i mean public.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

UllDott wrote:I had hoped the servers where the blessing of survival for aq2, why isn't it anyone there? and by that i mean public.
might be because they suck :)
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
UllDott

Post by UllDott »

sajh wrote:might be because they suck :)
Neh, with my sucky isp, i have 50 ms at catch

60 on this
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

and arent you danish :)?
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
UllDott

Post by UllDott »

sajh wrote:and arent you danish :)?
haha, nopes, Norway. 20Mbit/s if that counts.
Monrique
is connecting

Post by Monrique »

What happened to these Danish servers? Haven't seen those for long time :P