NARF Newsletter

Clan National Assembly of Rifle Forces's private forum - http://narf.aq2.org/

Moderators: dudemcpek, Caracol

Caracol
was picked off

NARF Newsletter

Post by Caracol »

This wednesday I hurt myself again... nah, really, washing dishes a glass broke provoking a now 5 stitches long wound in my point finger of the right hand (yeah man, the +attack finger!). It isn't too bad, nothing but flesh involved, so to speak, that is, no feeling or movement got involved. I just wanted to tell you, so that you understand why I'm not around (as if I always were though).

From the 8. to the 18. of August I'll be in Spain at my brother's and back to Chile I'm taking off the 15. of September.
Ne quid nimis.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Just admit you can't gutt :)

Some news then. Flop, DrIQ and I were at the seaside for the weekend so there wasn't any cws I guess.. And lately it's so fucken hot. It's a pain to play games during a day.
Aaaanyway, Roadi finally joined us, I also added him here.

Today Sundown came online - he's Snipa's brother and oldie NARF - to check things out. Seems like he'll play again and we'll see how it goes for him :)

So much for now.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Goodbyeeee stitches!
Ne quid nimis.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

I'm leaving to Barcelona today, coming back the day the earth received the present from Flop's mom. The 18th. So until then you'll have to wait for the Sunday report and for the "HQ" pictures from my side.

On the other side, I must admit I cheated on you all........ I STILL HAVE TOASTS THAT YOU PAID FOR!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

... oh wait...

See you in 10 days people, have a nice time, I will make some pictures of my spanish holidays.

/me puts the snorkel and goggles in his bag and waves goodbye.
Ne quid nimis.
BlueBird
joined the game

Post by BlueBird »

Balthi has a girlfriend, finally.
Balthi got some sort of promotion, i'm not getting paid more than before, but have lots of new stuff to do and the same old shitty stuff too.
So until i'm used to all the new things i will be less online and available.
tbh most of my time i will spend with my gf, that i've hunted down for like 7 months :P And it's summer, too hot to be inside.
Hope u guys can understand that.
I guess in a month or 2 i will be as often playing as i usually do.
tj suxxx
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

"As you normally play" hihi, ok!
Cheers though mate. Drink a warm beer from me.

I arrived wonderfully, although the flight was delayed, but I also arrived way too late to the airport, so thank gosh it was delayed, else I would be now searching for mates to a cw in Munich. Everything fine here, cheers peeps!
Ne quid nimis.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

So, I'm finally back home. What a great time I had in the good ol' Spain.
You can see some pictures and read about it in the website you, as faithful and friendly clanmates, should already have bookmarked:

http://escargot.ventdaval.com/
Ne quid nimis.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

[SPOILERS OF WoW'S ENDING!]*

Sooo... I'll finally take this PC apart and prepare it for the trip.
I think it's rather redundant to extend myself about you all, the friendship forged and the time of joy together. You already know that.
So, tomorrow, at 18:30 I'll be leaving this european earth to later arrive again in european land, Paris, and then, finally now, depart to the "new world" where I was born in.

Anyhow, you all have my e-mail, my website, my msn, my gtalk, my skype, my... no, you don't have that one, but it's ok... ehem... we'll see eachother again, maybe not so soon, but someday we'll laugh at eachother's lol-faces again.

Gosh, I'm really tired now, but I must keep working here, keep... taking... my... stuff... out... of...europe... hugs guys.

*: "Scareclown", clown discouraging device by ACME (c).
Ne quid nimis.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Pity I wasn't around yesterday for your last European cw :)

Was good to have you in the clan for all the things you've done. You can teach your Chilean mates some interesting stuff, hopefully. Anyway, enjoy your life back in Chile and be sure you come back to Munich some day, it's one fine destination to go to :)
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

At the moment eating a sandwich, drinking a bottle of water and waiting for the plane Paris - Santiago.
You have to know one thing, if french people suck at Q2 there's a reason... their keyboards suck monkey balls!

http://www.forlang.wsu.edu/help/kfrench.gif

Everything else went fine til' now. Just a bit tired (haven't slept much, maybe one hour between Munich and Paris but the last night was just working all night long).
Anyhoo, gotta do something else before I run out of minutes. (It's so expensive down here, the sandwich+water was around 10,- and 30 mins is 3,-... )

Cheers!
Ne quid nimis.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

So, this Sunday was the day I arrived, it has been great. I'm happy, joyful, the people around me are also and they all are really happy I'm back (not as if I feared the contrary, but you know, it's a nice feeling).
My girl is a vortex of joy and excitement and love, I would come back thousand times to make her happy every time. We had to take different ways though, she went to Argentina to a concert of "Heroes del Silencio" (you know them Matic) and I came to my parents and have stuff to do down here. Yesterday we were in a beautiful place out in the country (rings a bell anyone, BoC?) making a huge BBQ for Chile's independence day (18. Sept.), my arrival and the new house of the country-owners, an aunt and uncle of mine. Was AMAZING. Had a great time there...

All in all, I'm happy. And I hope you are glad hearing from me.
Cheers people!
Ne quid nimis.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

At the moment I don't have a pc. I think motherboard died on me, but that's ok since I already ordered a whole new pc and should have it in couple of days. Right now I'm building/installing new desktop and a chair. Fucks sake there's too much of everything to put together. And this keyboard of my brother annoys me. C key and space don't reallyworkperfetlyandIjustgaveuppressingthemtwie.

heersmates!
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

My girl is a vortex of joy and excitement and love
:heart: :tup:
And I hope you are glad hearing from me.
Defo, keep 'em coming, mate. Though I am sometimes rather quiet, I am always reading our forum.
cheef
blew itself up

Post by cheef »

there he is.
matic find you way back to the i-net.
its boring without professional leadership.
i mentioned there are less clanwars in the last two weeks.
only floppy hangs around in irc.
balthi isn able to press keyboard buttons cause the work makes him dirty.
frank idles sometimes for short time.
omega thinks he has to learn for RL. lol, omfg, noob.
ourhighpinger let us alone.
loki is bored by the game
crim isn't allowed, cause loke isn't in the mood.

only me left, i got skill for three. but with floppy (floppy got skill for -2) that makes - i learnd on the university today - one.

want to pwn!

greetings,
reini/cheef/all-in
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

You crazy, crazy Austrian!

So here I am, at an aunt's using internet, waiting for her to go shopping. Monitor, case and keyboard (I still have to wait for my mouse though, left it at my parents') AND I got offered free internet until 2008 (no tricks, I asked EVERYTHING to the girl on the phone and she agreed the only surprise I will get, was a bill with 0$ on it).
So, maybe we can have a 300ping game sometime, although I have a lot to work on, but a pause is always welcome.
Anyhow, I will be more reachable the next week and I will tell you more about my life in/out here.

I'm very happy by the way.
Ne quid nimis.