Hullu gullu!

Clan National Assembly of Rifle Forces's private forum - http://narf.aq2.org/

Moderators: dudemcpek, Caracol

Caracol
was picked off

Hullu gullu!

Post by Caracol »

So, condecorating this wonderful day when a great person was born, way too many years ago, I'll leave to play some rounds of pool with my flatmate you all happen to know.

No, that's not true... I would do it even if it was the day your dog died. But hey! It's your birthday! Nothing can't be worst than the main happening: getting older and boring and ugly.
Thank god women like us old and ugly!

Happy birthday my friend, I hope you have a nice day end and crown it the best way for you (maybe all nuts drunk rolling cevapcici in a dark corner of flop's house). One big hug from me and some greetings from Robert who heard me singing to the forums and asked what's happening...

Cheers!
Ne quid nimis.
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Hahah that well made me laugh! Thanks, it's been a nice day so far, now going to the cinema to watch the new Tarantino movie, which name I don't even know right now. :)

Anyhow, birthday is nothing special for me anyways, just another ordinary day, but I appreciate it if/when friends do remember it, so cheers mate!
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Death Proof is awesome. I spoke a bit about it with Urs, but he hadn't seen it back then, so the conversation wasn't too long. It's a great movie, hope you enjoyed it.
I'm thinking of going to an additional screening next week with a friend, wouldn't be that bad to watch it again... I mean, I came out of the theater thinking it was one of the best cinema-movies I've seen.

And yeh, the boring it's completely boring by its own. But, since it can't be anything special, then it's way different than any other day, since other days can eventually become special; birthdays hardly can.
Ne quid nimis.
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

I've seen Death Proof in the meantime - Tarantino-Classic. Mostly working with characters & dialogs rather then a story plot.
And gosh! - haven't thought I could enjoy Russell ever again. Actually I did.
A drink so good they named a color after it.
-----

Matiz, tell DrIQ that Nils & I do agree on Hot Fuzz with him. We so much laughed our asses off!
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

We end up watching Knocked up, a comedy. Was decent enough, typical american comedy though.

Urs, sure it does, I watched it 5 times myself :lol:
I suggest you to watch Big nothing as well, ace movie (matias you shush).