SajhCo Champions: pre-signup

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

sajh
is legless

SajhCo Champions: pre-signup

Post by sajh »

After finished the first Sajhco cup I decided to take a short break from all aq2 related matters. But i expected the first sajhco champions tournament to begin in early november.

I still aim to get the tournament going around this time (perhaps closer to the end of the month, depending on how fast signups and such are). However, before doing this i would like to have a preliminary check on which clans that are willing to play one of this one-map tournaments (first run will be on riot.. so a whole tournament played on riot). But, as the rules arent finalized (or started) i will not count this as a final signup, but rather just a sign of interest.

Also, as I dont play aq2 at the moment i will need some help with adminning if needed. So, if anyone wishes to help me on this one, either post in this thread or contact me at irc (im around in #sajhco every now and then, will hang there a bit more often now).
Presenting the next step of sajhco, SajhCo: Champions.

SajhCo Champions (SCC) is a series of small one map tournaments with the purpose to deliver tournaments with a very limited set of rules, no or very little need for adminning and hopefully some competitive games.
The general idea is to have one map double elimination tournaments where clans can figure out who is the currently best clan at each map.
The idea was spawned from SajhCo I, where several matches ended up being played 2xthe same map.

For example.
Lets take One or [N] for example, 2 clans very well recognized for their skill on citygate. Any clan can take a shot at getting the "oh so fancy title" of being the sajhco champion of citygate, a tournament in which both these clans probably will participate. A minimum of 6 clans is needed for a tournament to be started. And the rules are simple, 2x20 mins at the map of the tournament. Or 1x if both teams agree on this.

As nothing hinders several SCC-tournaments to be run at the same time, we can have a situation where iN goes up again j in a cliff2-tournament game to once and for all determine who of these clans truly own this map. Only to later lose vs [N] at citygate in the citygate tournament.
Which clan will take the most medal placements at the most maps? Do YOU have what it takes to prove that you own a map;)? Participate in SajhCo: Champions!

And there ends the description of this idea, any reflections on this? Any clans who would be interested?
As a trial the first SCC-tournament will probably start when all participating clans of SajhCo I has played their 10 first games. And the first tournament will probably be SCC:Riot, ie. a riot-only tournament to see who owns riot these days. Smile

Now gimme feedback..
The old thread about SCC can be found at :
http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.php?t=3087

The SajhCo I: Public Wars page can be found at: http://sajhco.kweik.com/

So, is anyone even remotely interested?
Last edited by sajh on Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Sure thing. Not sure if NARF will make it, but there's still our .si team waiting around the corner :)

If you need any help with it just pm me..
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

are there any clans left outside finland? ;p
post in aq2soumi pls! hohoho
ved
plummets to its death

Post by ved »

Any clan can subscribe this tornament? If yes >kGb< from portugal wouldn't mind to take a shot!
I’m the law and you can’t beat the law!
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

Any competition is welcome.
^stric^
Lotus
killed itself
In-game Name: kk'lok
Mouse: diamondback

Post by Lotus »

I guess kk will attend, depends if we're enough blokes
I pleasure myself, everyday.
>kk'lok
JuM8o
joined the game

Post by JuM8o »

I would guess that @no1 is in.
re55u
is connecting

Post by re55u »

:GHS: would be up for the challenge.
aRiMiks
is connecting

Post by aRiMiks »

Clan PiliPali :pP: in!
Killeri
is connecting

Post by Killeri »

[CI5] reporting in!
tossu
is connecting

Post by tossu »

JuM8o wrote:I would guess that @no1 is in.
That's right. Www.clan-niceone.com
Grifder
is connecting

Post by Grifder »

#MahtiPontiset in

Grifder
Leader of =MPt=
#MahtiPontiset
www.koti.mbnet.fi/grifder/MahtiPontiset
nage
is connecting

Post by nage »

Clan <VeryIimportantPlayers> in!
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

pre-sign up showed some interest... will post rules+"real" signup soon
*locked*
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo