Sajhco champions season 2 map vote.

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

sajh
is legless

Sajhco champions season 2 map vote.

Post by sajh »

Ill try out having a vote for the next map rather than just picking it myself. But to satisfy my need to feel as if i have some power i have selected the map pool meself.

If a sufficient amount of players vote i will keep using the voting system.. otherwise ill just go back to selecting it myself. I will have the vote running for 1 week.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

gogo aqnitro!
Septique
joined the game

Post by Septique »

Rok here
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

Well, now when there are still ok activity in scene should be played urban2 or cloud. And after it another one of those.

Since 3 of the best NO MANS LANDS = Riot (soon played), urban2, cloud.
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

Urban2 would be nice!

... as 2x10min fu sajh!!!111
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

2x 15 min would be pefect. 2x 10 min is too less, 2x 20 min (too much), atleast 80 minutes is too much O_o
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

reason for having 2x20 was mainly to reduce whine ("FFS, WE HIT 15 MINS BEFORE THAT ROUND STARTED YOU FUCKERS") as not all cws are played with rcon available.

And judging from the tight scores at the riot cup this might cause some problems here and there :).

But i agree that 15 mins would be better than 20, so if rcon is available at all servers used i wouldnt mind changing timelimit to 15 instead.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Vote moved to the frontpage :hop: