SajhCo feedback: Kicking =A=

SajhCo Cup

Moderators: Moderators, AQ2World League Admins

Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

But hey guys, maybe it's everything a big misunderstand, he thought he was lagging, not legging!

He, poor guy.
Ne quid nimis.
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Caracol wrote:But hey guys, maybe it's everything a big misunderstand, he thought he was lagging, not legging!

He, poor guy.
Gotta say, that was a nice one, Caracol.

Like people have mentioned already, cheat as cheat, running around with legdamage, fpschange or not, doesn't matter if it's a thirdpart-program or a simple config-setting.. or whatever. Should be punished as hard as anyone else (no punishments nowadays, eh?) when they get busted with wallhack/aimbot/speedhack. Since admins choose to warn people at the first offence, this should count as well.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

Lol, of course its a fucking diffierence if its a config cheat or frkq2 or something.

a) he used it only once (if he would be a real cheater, he would have used it A LOT MORE TIMES. You get leg dmgs more times than once.

b) its a command, just like others, like m4 script, I dont give a shit, it easier to use a normal m4 than m4 script m4...

c) usually wh / spikes is used by many rounds, not just one, this was only one round. And scorni said me that he pushed the fps bind as accident. And I know this dude... he cant even use wh because he don't know how to install it.

d) the game was over after 30 minutes, we run over them. I would understand rematch if we would have won +1 or something, but after 30 minutes, this game was over. btw, scorni idled for like 5 rounds in the last 10 minutes, because he has messenger chat with somer girl :lol:

So I know its a lot, fi against foreigners here, so cut it out, should I kick all the foreigners now from fire cup? I think I'm going to do that... so fuck you.

if something like that would happen in fire cup, I would give WARNING for clan which have used it... next time = BAN, since the match was so easy for winning clan, if it would have been +1 or something for winning clan I would have give a rematch....

Well poor admins, no can do. Fuck you all foreign players.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNND if it would have playd IN REAL SERVERS (= FINNISH SERVERS), YOU CANT FUCKING PUT LESS THAN 35 FPS, so fucking watch into mirror foreigners...

I can admit that its a stupid movement by scorni, but he only used it in one round. And I know plenty of people who have made the same "cheat" in matches...

Actually im not sure where it was played, I think it was played at uni server, where lowest fps is capped to 35, so its cant be done, so wtf??????????

And dont say anything about skill etc. 'sC (where scorni was) have beat everybodys ass more than lost, so shut the fuck up. Withoung fucking "cheating", and even if opponent have cheated.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

I bet if any other clan than your own, lets say the clan you seem to love the least VIP used the script to remove legdmg, the world wouldnt know the end to your whine.

"And scorni said me that he pushed the fps bind as accident", funny, never heard this before :) Soon i bet it was "his brother" who pushed the button.

Now pai pai.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Weiw
is connecting

Post by Weiw »

HAHA ALIEN...

c) usually wh / spikes is used by many rounds, not just one, this was only one round. And scorni said me that he pushed the fps bind as accident. And I know this dude... he cant even use wh because he don't know how to install it.

HAHA.. you meen that It sucks to be him? Since the rest of the Finns use wh you meen?

AND you said.
a) he used it only once (if he would be a real cheater, he would have used it A LOT MORE TIMES. You get leg dmgs more times than once.

and

scorni idled for like 5 rounds in the last 10 minutes, because he has messenger chat with somer girl Laughing

HAHA No wonder he dident have time to use the script more if he idled :D
I like big butts!
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

Alien wrote:A lot
In my eyes there's a big difference between only being caught once and only using it once.

See, for everyone else we just know that he's only been _caught_ once. What would be our reason to believe that it's the first time ever he used it then?

The only reason for us to believe he's never used it before, would be if it indeed was an accident that he pressed the button. So let's just say that we believe he pressed the button by mistake. Ok, I'm believing right now.

But then another question comes to mind, "why would he have that button bound?". Clearly he made the bind with the intention of using it, right? Why would he use time on making it, if he didn't want to use it?

So actually the only trustworthy explanition would be (read this, I'm actually telling you the only thing you can explain this with to get away with it) that he's got SOMEONE ELSES config and he didn't know the button was bound! Also it's just a COINCIDENCE that his fingers slipped off the keyboard on to the other side of it, JUST when he got legdamage in a sticky situation! That's a good explanation.

Only, that if you get legdmg in a sticky situation you'd probably only press WASD + Jump button... not leaving much space for misclicking, but now I gave you the beginning of a good excuse, you can come up with the last part :D
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

Sovnig wrote:
But then another question comes to mind, "why would he have that button bound?". Clearly he made the bind with the intention of using it, right? Why would he use time on making it, if he didn't want to use it?
Because most of players have played this game so long, so they have old configs etc. And I know some other players who have used the fps thing, when it wasnt a cheat. For example colorskins weren't actually "cheat" in some time at action quake2, like this fps cheat wasnt either.

Thats why he has it binded, since its an old config. I watched the whole demo, and he used it only once. And he got good situations to make it more than just once, but he didn't. And I know him very well, he can do it as accident, he is just that kind of person :)

And there arent any written rules in aq2, most of are unwritten.
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

All I have to say is, that knowing scorni.. he isn't really a so-called "computer person" and I'm pretty sure he didn't even know that FPS thing is categorized as a cheat. So the judgement was a bit too harsh in my point of view, but of course it's easy for me to say, since I know scorni IRL and have seen him play numerous times (+ installed Windows for him, since he didn't know how :D)

Well anyway, I'm not going to be an admin for this cup no more. Not because =A= got kicked out, but how Solidas handled the situation. Pretty disappointing that he didn't even contact me before making the decision. Just look at SajhCo I's *RF* case.. wtf I must ask. Did relations to F1 clans members affect his quick decision? That I don't know, and I really don't care anymore.

It was fun while it lasted, thanks bye.
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading
Jackium
is connecting

Post by Jackium »

If I understood right this kind of bind is used to get out when stucked on doors, guess it's faster than timerefresh and no turning around. I can't understand why he would have used it on purpose since match was already over after 25-30mins, rest was just running a round and chatting with chicks?

Most of all I wonder when nufan came to our channel and he's comment was "other's couldn't care less (meaning he's clanmates) I just want to see you out of this tournament". Perhaps some personal issued against us, friendship with tournament admin(former teammates?) was reason for this haste conclution.

I'm fine that we were kicked out of this tournament, this is just my opinion, you can disagree.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

why dont you ask nufan to use the same cheat and see if i hestitate to kick F1
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Would be fun to see Scorni give a post about this himself. Pretty weak posts from Alien, just made things worse imo.

Should be pretty clear to everybody what cheating is by now. So for the ignorant and Scorni;
Cheating characteristically is employed to create an unfair advantage, usually in one's own interest, and often at the expense of others.
You cheat, you fail.
I like to play games, not watch them
locoloco
joined the game

Post by locoloco »

haha, this is so amusing.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

No matter how long you play this game, there will always come a player being even more stupid than the last one arguing about cheats.
If someone would just analyze what Alieni wrote, gosh, it's full of contradictions.
If you are going to complain, do it right for pete's sake.
Ne quid nimis.
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

Haha, come on. It isn't a case about someone being reliable or trustworthy, it's just that he (unfortunately) cheated in the midst of a game which got noticed by the other clan. Maybe because this 'incident' happens to a member of =A= made you people react so heavily but if it should happen to another less known person of a different clan then you wouldn't even look at this forum twice I bet.

And the spilled comments coming from the =A= direction are pretty much rendered useless. No matter how well you know the guy, and how many nights you've been in the same bed together, this doesn't mean a damn thing in AQ2. And Sajh came to a decision based on a general rule in AQ2 that requires no debate with others to see how wrong it is: He who cheats, intentionally or not, gets the boot. Simple as that. Imagine if other people do it on purpose in the next clanwars just to gain the same advantage and use the same excuse? You can't go by that all the time, no matter how well known or popular a guy turns out to be.

Giving up your admin position or never ever play for a SajhCo Cup again based on this silly thing just shows that you have no openminded view of how the AQ2 scene is today.

Is it really that hard to accept this ordeal as it is right now, live on and try again in another cup?
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
TotteN
sank like a rock
In-game Name: TotteN
Operating System: win 7
Memory: 8GB
Hard drive: 3TB
Graphics card: ATI HD 7000
Monitor: 2
Mouse: Logitech G500
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder

Post by TotteN »

Alien wrote:Lol, of course its a fucking diffierence if its a config cheat or frkq2 or something.

b) its a command, just like others, like m4 script, I dont give a shit, it easier to use a normal m4 than m4 script m4...

d) the game was over after 30 minutes, we run over them. I would understand rematch if we would have won +1 or something, but after 30 minutes, this game was over. btw, scorni idled for like 5 rounds in the last 10 minutes, because he has messenger chat with somer girl :lol:

So I know its a lot, fi against foreigners here, so cut it out, should I kick all the foreigners now from fire cup? I think I'm going to do that... so fuck you.

if something like that would happen in fire cup, I would give WARNING for clan which have used it... next time = BAN, since the match was so easy for winning clan, if it would have been +1 or something for winning clan I would have give a rematch....

Well poor admins, no can do. Fuck you all foreign players.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNND if it would have playd IN REAL SERVERS (= FINNISH SERVERS), YOU CANT FUCKING PUT LESS THAN 35 FPS, so fucking watch into mirror foreigners...

I can admit that its a stupid movement by scorni, but he only used it in one round. And I know plenty of people who have made the same "cheat" in matches...

Actually im not sure where it was played, I think it was played at uni server, where lowest fps is capped to 35, so its cant be done, so wtf??????????

And dont say anything about skill etc. 'sC (where scorni was) have beat everybodys ass more than lost, so shut the fuck up. Withoung fucking "cheating", and even if opponent have cheated.
haha omg pretty boy
http://irc-galleria.net/view.php?nick=A ... id=9952331
sounds to me that you know your way around cheats and stuff so atleast i belive you.. :)

but then again, a cheat is a cheat.. so stop whining and take it like a man..
=A= is out of here
alla smälter till honung för papp,charmörenas konung strandens romeo.stringtrosorna landar i sanden när totte springer på stranden playans don juan