The person behind the player.

Got something funny? Post it all here!

Moderator: Moderators

locoloco
joined the game

The person behind the player.

Post by locoloco »

I am just wondering, what do aq2 players do next to aq2?

Are there some that only play aq2?

If you go to school and/or work.
what kinda education do you do or what kinda work do you do?

Ill shoot:

I go to school and i am still looking for a education i can do after High school. I work at the Kentucky Fried Chicken during the weekends. so I can give people free chicken, smaybe they will start to like me and see me as their friend. O_o

p.s if you dont care. you just dont care. i dont care. and they wont care.

xxx
Bruicer
is connecting

Post by Bruicer »

Well at present time I am studying in open university for economics and I do business to business selling for living, so I am a dirty salesman.
The free time I have, I do strenght training in gym and play icehockey at a local league with guys who are from 30 to 55 years old. It's the hardest hockey league between land and sky - no bullshit. :D
I could be playing aq2 as professional too if I would get paid. Someone pay meeeee!
Thats my life in a nutshell. Iam also curious about joining Turtles tho I havent got any special weapons or fighting skills.
Bruicer /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QuakeNet
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

and I'm attending my senior year in highschool, got my future all figured out where it includes earning alot of money this summer in order to travel around Europe in the summer of -09, continuing to college in either late 2009 or early 2010, studying to be a programmer or something similar.

p.s I'm already in turtles
Bruicer
is connecting

Post by Bruicer »

sanity are u confused? U aint in turtles - u are the red-yellow evil brain-ball mister without real body (krang or similar).. bl !
Bruicer /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QuakeNet
Rulf
found a way out

Post by Rulf »

i do for living working as a groundlayer, im swiming dayli to keep myself in shape. I play alot of music with my band. Im acting in couple of teathers also . hmm and during free time im an average retarded frogfish

Australia here i come!
coooopa tropppppa BEACH!
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Be cool - stay in school!
Pe0n
was flattened

Post by Pe0n »

I just sit home all day listening to jimi hendrix and oh i have community service too. Havent had a work or school for 2 years, sad ey?
grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

I'm an english teacher. Hi Rulf.
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung". - Voltaire.
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

I'm almost done with high school. I've got one more exam to go and if I'll pass that along with all the previous ones (contrary to your beliefs, it is very likely I will! 8D), I'll be a high school graduate in a couple months. I'll most likely do some further studying later on, but I haven't planned that too much.

So for the time being, I'm just taking it easy and doing nothing useful, unless you consider hanging out with friends, sleeping late and playing AQ2 useful. Maybe some travelling in summer, but it's still cold and snowy here so I'd rather not think about that right now. :(
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/
JezeT
found a way out
In-game Name: JezeT

Post by JezeT »

I'm studying IT for a second year now at an university and looking for a summer job atm to keep the cash coming.
Nothing special.
It's like deja vu all over again...
grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

As a serious reply:

Last year I passed my high schools final exams, began studying at the University of Amsterdam - Italian and Communication studies. I dropped out due to lack of interest and now I'm working at a bank, until I start with another study in september. Don't know what I'm going to study but I'll figure it out, I hope.
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung". - Voltaire.
pauhi
melted

Post by pauhi »

I'm a restaurant cook, besides work I just play some aq2 occasionally, hang around with friends and worship Satan.
›› pauhi ››
Spill the blood of the fucking lamb
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

grover wrote:As a serious reply:

Last year I passed my high schools final exams, began studying at the University of Amsterdam - Italian and Communication studies. I dropped out due to lack of interest and now I'm working at a bank, until I start with another study in september. Don't know what I'm going to study but I'll figure it out, I hope.
Journalism goddamnit!!
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter