Rambo have made comeback.. Or did he?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

unef0is
is connecting
In-game Name: unef0is

Rambo have made comeback.. Or did he?

Post by unef0is »

Rambo came and asked me to join his clan meaning OwN. well i went in and also asked Noxick to join back to clan.
i asked how's his actual life going and how his kids are doing. He told me that he has 1 own kid and his wife has 1 too, but doesn't want to talk more about real life.
than he had "lost" he's auth's so he made new ones. I played couple of cw's with him and noticed he's not nearly as good as use to be.
Today i was playing on public server someone named nameless jErk came and asked if Rambo has started playing again. i was like yea...
why you ask? who are you? he just told: i wont tell you who i am but i think Rambo is Hermsic. At this point i remembered the "lost" auths, unusual playstyle and he aren't willing to speak of he's personal life anymore
After this i asked one of the admins to check he's ip and it showed ZooL{UNi} and bail{UNi} at the last week plays
and it weren't same ip that Rambo had before and dont even live near where Rambo live's.

We're sure his not Rambo but who is he? that's the question that remains atm. Maybe Hermsic?
We kicked him out of OwN already

ps. pardon my english
yArr
pattimarka
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by pattimarka »

hm, yeah. i noticed that too. i think his irc nick is ZoRoXo but i'm not 100% sure.
MonTanana
is connecting

Post by MonTanana »

Well... what can i say..

Today we were totally surprised of having Hisoka back in game..
Unfortunatly he wasn't the cool guy we thought he was :P

It was.... probably Hermsic -that lovely sad son of a tardo- who's always taking the piss out of himself :)

So i'd like to thank the CSI - Private investigators (stric, durden and me!) , and wish him good luck finding a new fakenick...

to prove it all: http://www.z0r.nl/index.php?link=plrinf ... &year=2008

O_o
SuicidaLP
bleeds to death

Post by SuicidaLP »

LOL!.. let's make a movie of AQ2 !!!
Let's take AQ2 to the CSI Series...
ahhahaha =D
SUPERANTTE
is connecting

Post by SUPERANTTE »

:shocker: he can be anyone, no one is safe... :shocker:
#wzk

me ze king :-)
SuicidaLP
bleeds to death

Post by SuicidaLP »

hmm.. i don't trust you! u might be him!
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Wanna Bananana? :D
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

"Lurre" tried [j] the other day, but failed in such tasks as actually being able to speak swedish :)
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

sajh wrote:"Lurre" tried [j] the other day, but failed in such tasks as actually being able to speak swedish :)
There's like only one swedish word you need to know: murmelapa
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

that is indeed the secret word to my unlock my heart <3
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

Its not the first time hermsic fakenick me when im not active.
nowdays i just think its fun that he is still trying.
bail{UNi}
SuicidaLP
bleeds to death

Post by SuicidaLP »

Maybe he has access to this forum ahah
Hermsic report in ! =D
Pe0n
was flattened

Post by Pe0n »

Reprting in. sup dawg?