help!!! aq2 crash!!

Forum for anything hard- or software related.

Moderator: Moderators

kummytus
is connecting

help!!! aq2 crash!!

Post by kummytus »

i start aq2....go in server..play a lil and then...papah!!!.....it crashes..and then...a little bit later...screen goes black.....and then i just must restart pc....wtf is hapening?!?! can someone thel me plz?

have reinstalled aq2 like a 5 times.......ah yea..and btw.. nothing will help...i mean...alt+f4 ctrl+alt+delite and that kinda shit... :( :( ...ooo yea...and when i reboot pc..then comes that error reporting shit....i report a problem.. and then comes this page up : http://wer.microsoft.com/responses/Resp ... e403096d98 yeh....today installed 2 updates....

anyways..plz help someone :(:(...
Darksaint
joined the game
In-game Name: Darksaint

Post by Darksaint »

Are you using a video card, or are you using onboard video? It looks like you need to do a proper video driver reinstall.

Can you launch Q2 in software mode instead of OpenGL? See if that works, if it does then it's definitely a video driver/OpenGL issue
kummytus
is connecting

Post by kummytus »

when i open it with software mode..then...there is the same problem....BUT...then comes that error reporting shit....but atleast..i can go back not rebooting pc.......and ..lol.. i donno what i am useing xD..where i can checki it?..
stan0x
killed itself
In-game Name: stan0x
Operating System: Windows 7, linux
Processor model/speed: i7 2600K
Memory: 16GB DRR3
Hard drive: 1 x 240GB SSD 5 x 2 TB
Graphics card: GTX470
Monitor: LG
Mouse: MX
Keyboard: Steelseries G7

Post by stan0x »

use apr

its good for aq2

download http://maniac.aq2world.com/apr/aprq2_v1.211.zip

and unzip it in your x:\Quake2 folder

then run aq2.exe

u wil be in quake2 if u want to play the mod ACTION QUAKE 2 type "game action" in console without the " " than.

just read the readme.txt for setting it up.. good luck. :bday:
#clan.fubar #narf #heks #aq2world
kummytus
is connecting

Post by kummytus »

yea...i am useing apr.........its the best ..cant play aq2 with out it hehe..
S3ci0r
tried to put the pin back in

Post by S3ci0r »

i think that your HDD causes those crushes. scan it for the bad sectors. if the disc condition is good then it must be other device in your pc like (Processor, Motherboard, RAM, PSU, GFX card). give us your pc config (producer & model of the devices i wrote)