dinDuva
is connecting

Post by dinDuva »

Aha thx :D
I forgot about the -movedown and -attack ^^
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

Nice...why dont u ask for a m4 script aswell it holds ur crosshair to the middle of ur monitor!?
Pe0n
was flattened

Post by Pe0n »

Evilcina wrote:Nice...why dont u ask for a m4 script aswell it holds ur crosshair to the middle of ur monitor!?
*pssst* Ey, pm me ok?!
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Kids are getting so lazy nowadays. :rambo:
dinDuva
is connecting

Post by dinDuva »

Evilcina wrote:Nice...why dont u ask for a m4 script aswell it holds ur crosshair to the middle of ur monitor!?
I have a centerview script, but I dont like using it ..
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

U do realise that all of these is cheat turd??
SuicidaLP
bleeds to death

Post by SuicidaLP »

It's not a cheat.. Even some admins use scripts like that
ZoRoXo
tripped on its own grenade
In-game Name: Keeent

Post by ZoRoXo »

Why would you want a script for that? Camping on top of urban?
Aka. kK >> Keeent
( ) ( )
(^_^)
(~)(~)
S3ci0r
tried to put the pin back in

Post by S3ci0r »

it's not a cheat and it's useless
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

I cant belive how stupid u ppl are...ITS A FUCKING CHEAT!!!Do you see anyone else using this kind of scripts in any other game!?!?!?Maybe cs,q3,q4,q2!?!?no???I though so they did the same kiddie-scripts for rocketjumping,180 turns and stuff like that and its BANNED cause its CHEEEAT!THE GAME HAS TO BE PLAYED LIKE IT WAS INTENDED TO and not with some crap hax scripts...and i couldnt care less for those turd-admins if they use it or not they are retarded anyways just look at their work they did in history (not banning cheaters eaven with clear evidence...careless)!
SuicidaLP
bleeds to death

Post by SuicidaLP »

Evilcina wrote:I cant belive how stupid u ppl are...ITS A FUCKING CHEAT!!!Do you see anyone else using this kind of scripts in any other game!?!?!?Maybe cs,q3,q4,q2!?!?no???I though so they did the same kiddie-scripts for rocketjumping,180 turns and stuff like that and its BANNED cause its CHEEEAT!THE GAME HAS TO BE PLAYED LIKE IT WAS INTENDED TO and not with some crap hax scripts...and i couldnt care less for those turd-admins if they use it or not they are retarded anyways just look at their work they did in history (not banning cheaters eaven with clear evidence...careless)!
/signed
also, i find your ideas intriguing and i would like to subscribe to your newsletter
ZoRoXo
tripped on its own grenade
In-game Name: Keeent

Post by ZoRoXo »

Evilcina wrote:I cant belive how stupid u ppl are...ITS A FUCKING CHEAT!!!Do you see anyone else using this kind of scripts in any other game!?!?!?Maybe cs,q3,q4,q2!?!?no???I though so they did the same kiddie-scripts for rocketjumping,180 turns and stuff like that and its BANNED cause its CHEEEAT!THE GAME HAS TO BE PLAYED LIKE IT WAS INTENDED TO and not with some crap hax scripts...and i couldnt care less for those turd-admins if they use it or not they are retarded anyways just look at their work they did in history (not banning cheaters eaven with clear evidence...careless)!
lol e-rage.

But seriously. I can't really look at that simple script as cheat. In most scenarios you will just gimp yourself by not having control of when you duck.
It's like saying ssg scripts are cheat, because originally you had the same sense when you zoomed in. But most people use them anyway.

And yes, in other games, say cs, where people have bunny jump scripts to move faster, or in some cases, bunnyjump scripts that you can 'sneak' faster than normal. It's something you can do yourself. So it's not considered a cheat.

Also in q3, you sometimes want to rocketjump in another direction, so relying on a normal rockettjump script which only jumps straight up, you only gimp yourself further.
and i couldnt care less for those turd-admins if they use it or not they are retarded anyways just look at their work they did in history (not banning cheaters eaven with clear evidence...careless)!
Although I'm not an admin. It seems to be that most I've seen has been banned (except cat lolol), but you're more than welcome to mention some names =))
Aka. kK >> Keeent
( ) ( )
(^_^)
(~)(~)
oVa
plummets to its death
In-game Name: OVALEE

Post by oVa »

ME AGREES!!!!!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!?!?!!!!! THAT KIND OF SCRIPTS ARE VERY ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S3ci0r^^ DIE, U TOO DINDUVA!!
B>