Gepardi /pro busted CHEATING.

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Luckystar
is connecting

Post by Luckystar »

Pattimarka when did you become a homosexual friend of Gepardi? :bday:

I go work now cya in 14 days:)
100% Lucky
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

Luckystar wrote:I`ve been into this game for aproxi 11 years or so, and man, i multitab almost every round, And i hafta say gepardi, i have never been bugged with this.
Me too, and this was the second time this ever happened to me - both times on that server of stan0x's. I never claimed this happened because of alt-tabbing, but while alt-tabbing. As I said, it happened once earlier and I don't remember whether it was during alt-tabbing then or not. That's not my "excuse", because I don't know what's causing this. Might be the alt-tabbing, might be settings set wrong, might be the fact that I'm using R1Q2, might be the server configured wrong (after all it never happened anywhere else), might be a flaw in Q2Admin, or a combo of all these. I can only guess.
Luckystar wrote:So gepardi, u need to dig up a better excuse than this, cus this shit u aint gonna come a long way with.
RewinD wrote:I want proof... and if you dont have it, then this case is pretty much blewn wide open. Come with a good and fulfilling explination, i will put my hands together for you.
Well you fubars can beg for an explanation as much as you want to, but I repeat, I don't have the slightest idea about why this happened. :D Seriously, what do you expect me to tell you? I have no experience whatsoever with Q2Admin or pretty much anything that has to do with this game besides playing it, so I'm not suddenly just gonna figure it all out. Somebody else might, but not me. As I said, I entered the server and got kicked for having "zbot" without having this zbot thingy. Happened before, happened now and would most likely happen again if I ever wanted to enter that server again. I mean, what you're saying is I used it once there, got caught by the server and then later on used it again just to see if I got caught again. :D Smart even from me huh? Us zbotters we never learn!!

The only thing that makes you hold on to this case is the fact that it's a different kick message, plus the fact you want to believe I cheat. So, you make up things like I've been under your scope and that many others think I cheat as well. I mean people who seem to know someting about this around you are yelling that it's nothing but a bug, even S3c!0r from your own clan.
Luckystar wrote:Gepardi i thoght you was better then this :shocker:
Yeah, keep being all dramatic and posting lines like these and I'll suddenly break and confess for my sins.

Gotta get to work now, I'll get back to this if there's something to get back to.
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/
ZoRoXo
tripped on its own grenade
In-game Name: Keeent

Post by ZoRoXo »

RewinD wrote:Ok, i guess AQ2 just died today.
There's still some survivors.
Aka. kK >> Keeent
( ) ( )
(^_^)
(~)(~)
SuicidaLP
bleeds to death

Post by SuicidaLP »

AQ2 died a long time ago :lol:
Ruffe
is connecting

Post by Ruffe »

:D :D :D

Fubar dudes are accusing someone for cheating while themselves don't tell about mm3 and are playing without limchasecam and don't record demo if someone is asking.

+ This stan0x guy (q2admin) is banning players without a reason... Wait there was a reason! He was playing 1on1 with my team mate. He loses that and suggest 3rd map. My team mate had no time to play 3rd map when this ADMIN starts to call him idiot etc. and finally banned him with a reason 'idiot'.

Ontopic. Bug.

Keep going dudes. Maybe idiotism like this will kill the aq2 scene for good. :hop:
RewinD
hit the ground hard, real hard
In-game Name: RewinD, G-Funk
Operating System: Win 7 Ultimate x64
Processor model/speed: Intel 3gen i5 3570K @ 4,2 GHZ
Memory: 16 GB Crucial 1600MHZ
Hard drive: 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB, Corsair SSD 115 GB and Samsung SSD 128 GB + Western Digital 500GB External
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 Zotac
Monitor: 2x Samsung 22 inch LCD Screens
Mouse: Logitech G700, Logitech G300 and Logitech G9
Keyboard: Logitech Mechanical Keyboard G710+

Post by RewinD »

Ruffe wrote::D :D :D

Fubar dudes are accusing someone for cheating while themselves don't tell about mm3 and are playing without limchasecam and don't record demo if someone is asking.

+ This stan0x guy (q2admin) is banning players without a reason... Wait there was a reason! He was playing 1on1 with my team mate. He loses that and suggest 3rd map. My team mate had no time to play 3rd map when this ADMIN starts to call him idiot etc. and finally banned him with a reason 'idiot'.

Ontopic. Bug.

Keep going dudes. Maybe idiotism like this will kill the aq2 scene for good. :hop:

What in in the .... has this stuff to do with the tread? and who the fuck is Ruffe?
Between what is and what could be
STEAM ID: RewinD85
Origin ID: mosrew
Ruffe
is connecting

Post by Ruffe »

RewinD wrote:[What in in the .... has this stuff to do with the tread? and who the fuck is Ruffe?
I'm just a random n00b. :m00:
RewinD
Hard drive: 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB, Corsair SSD 115 GB and Samsung SSD 128 GB + Western Digital 500GB External

Post by RewinD »

see you no more
Savior
plummets to its death

Post by Savior »

moar trollz plx ! MOAR
RewinD

Post by RewinD »

Well it's late in the hour and a few more grains of sand will fall. On the colorful flowers grown upon the dust and moss. Now I feel the worst is near,
I hold them close and count their years. And pray a ray of light appears to shine down on us here.
Breakdown in the shape of things to come, but I'm moving on like a soldier. And I say now when all is said and done. It's not ours to break, the shape of things to come.
S3ci0r
tried to put the pin back in

Post by S3ci0r »

Ruffe wrote:+ This stan0x guy (q2admin) is banning players without a reason... Wait there was a reason! He was playing 1on1 with my team mate. He loses that and suggest 3rd map. My team mate had no time to play 3rd map when this ADMIN starts to call him idiot etc. and finally banned him with a reason 'idiot'.
WHERE? I CANNOT SEE THAT BAN. COULD YOU FIND IT FOR ME? http://q2admin.net/index.php?i=b
chatode
joined the game

Post by chatode »

HcPeura uses it too u know, he is Gepardis neighbour. He told me how they cheat together at publics and afterwards share a cup of coffee at the local Teboil 'n laugh at the silly noobs they owned with hax and then maybe continue their evening elsewhere...

damn cheaters :(
aka Ode aka katodi
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

r1q2 + laggy server + q2admin + alt-tab <- makes lag and sometimes q2admin kicks it for no reason. It used to happen a lot...
^stric^
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

Luckystar wrote:I`ve been into this game for aproxi 11 years or so, and man, i multitab almost every round, And i hafta say gepardi, i have never been bugged with this. So gepardi, u need to dig up a better excuse than this, cus this shit u aint gonna come a long way with.
Who the fuck are you!?
Stan he is NOT cheating!

p.s. someone lock this enough trashtalk
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

Evilcina wrote: Who the fuck are you!?
EX mister small penis guy :bday:
^stric^