Gepardi /pro busted CHEATING.

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Vitinho
blew itself up

Post by Vitinho »

Uncle- wrote:
Evilcina wrote: Who the fuck are you!?
EX mister small penis guy :bday:

rotfl
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Luckystar
is connecting

Post by Luckystar »

Ya here is my first question, who the fuck are you Evilcina? :shocker:

Second question is, how the fuck do you know he ain't cheating? Mabye he is a good friend of you in aq2, but as good as i know you are from south europe and i belive you have never meet him in real life. So how can you know he ain't cheating?
100% Lucky
Gepardi
melted

Post by Gepardi »

Hey man, glad you made it back here from your 14 days of work!!!!!!
Luckystar wrote:how the fuck do you know he ain't cheating?
Listen, noone will probably ever be able to be 100% sure that I'm not cheating. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, the kick message I got is probably the same you'd get if you actually were using this zbot.

So, you have two options. Number one is to open your eyes and look around. There are already quite a number of neutral people even in this thread saying it's a bug, let alone the ones who haven't posted it here. No, they cannot state it as a fact, but their opinions are probably based on their knowledge of this game, earlier experiences with this kind of crap and their image of me.

But then again, number two, you can keep ignoring me and these people. Instead, it's easier to just spam "mommy I want proof :cry:" knowing you'll never get it, and come up with more shit like I and Evilcina being good friends in AQ2. The good thing about this option is that you can always just say nobody gave you any proof so you'll never have to admit being wrong.

P.S. I've probably never even talked to Evilcina, besides some chitchat in a clanwar. Actually, except for Kurupt, none of these people in this thread saying it's a bug are really friends of mine. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against them, but being friends is maybe something more than saying hi to each other on public. Also, are you saying you have to know somebody in real life to be able to say that somebody is not a cheater? So, say I brought a quaker I know irl here to tell you I'm not cheating, would you a) take his word for it or b) call him a good for nothing homosexual friend of mine and tell him to get the beeeeeeep outta here? I underlined my guess. ;)

Oh gosh it feels so useful to post here!
Gepardi /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QNet » http://koti.mbnet.fi/warjo/pr0/
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

I gotcha back matieeej!!!! :D
*hali*
Bruicer
is connecting

Post by Bruicer »

Holding a blind perspective serves the best, in case one has only a thin intuition to base beliefs on (what others wont share). Provocation people and using them as a leverage doesnt seem to work since they already have opinion on this scenario, so that leaves few alternatives those who have incentives to label that as a cheat: a) sharing opinion with the majority b) take a stand against majority,gl c) fade away and take the bug as a cheat and silently inside your head feel that the justice isnt served.

a) makes one look that he cant stand behind own opinions
b) makes one look that the holds irrelevant personal incentives
c) route behind curtains and doesnt require one to change opinions

Yeppieho, mostly allocated for my homie Luckystar. :)
Bruicer /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QuakeNet
HcPeura
was flattened
In-game Name: Memoria

Post by HcPeura »

Luckystar wrote:
Ya here is my first question, who the fuck are you Evilcina? :shocker:

Second question is, how the fuck do you know he ain't cheating? Mabye he is a good friend of you in aq2, but as good as i know you are from south europe and i belive you have never meet him in real life. So how can you know he ain't cheating?
Seems like you don't know the new or the old players, neither do you seem to understand about zbot, so I understand you blaming anyone for a random text you see. But I don't understand why you keep blaming him when everyone else says different, i mean stuff like this usually goes by the majority rules.

Gepardi is a friend of mine irl, I can tell for sure he wouldn't cheat in any game. I really suggest you drop this before you make yourself more the idiot :P

ps. why the hell would /pr0 cheat against Fubar anyway? :bday:
[e] Memoria #extacy
Vitinho
blew itself up

Post by Vitinho »

AHAHA HcPeura RULLZZ

0WN3D!!!!!
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

Fucksake Kepa, caught cheating again?
El`Chaz
is connecting

Post by El`Chaz »

Fubar calls everyone cheats! only thing they can do is fucking whine all the time, they have nothing else to do, so fucking sad to see them starting to hammering down a class player like gepardi, I can say it myself I have also had that msg, and tons of others. q2admin is fucked up!

Instead of starting to flame everyone you tards, you could start checking the bugs out INSTEAD

People like FUBAR! are killing the game.

THE END
Luckystar
is connecting

Post by Luckystar »

El`Chaz writed ppl from fubar kills the game.

Hmm, havn't it been for fubar this game had been kinda dead i think, since we are one of the moust activ clan's at the moment, and it ain't so many activ clans left...

But if you guys want i can shut it down?
100% Lucky
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

[joke]
minchiano wrote:Fucksake Kepa, caught cheating again?
[/joke]

Just in case :yarr:
Bruicer
is connecting

Post by Bruicer »

With a neutral base I think El`Chaz's comment referred that it wont do much good if other clans quit on a side even if one clan would be active :)
overall triumph for the activity!
Bruicer /pr0
#clan.pr0 @ QuakeNet
RaZ
is connecting

:o

Post by RaZ »

Enemy down! [Gepardi /pr0] - [Head]
dinMan @ #dinClan
SuicidaLP
bleeds to death

Post by SuicidaLP »

Who cares bout aq2 anyway.. just go play something decent ffs..
Vitinho
blew itself up

Post by Vitinho »

SuicidaLP wrote:Who cares bout aq2 anyway.. just go play something decent ffs..
COD4 PROMOD!!

wow