NEW SHIT: European Invitational Championship

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

FairyB
joined the game
In-game Name: fairyb
Operating System: W7
Monitor: 2x17" CRT
Mouse: G400

Post by FairyB »

Evilcina wrote:learn to count idiot 7/8 clans that are listed there are finnish and cheaters in most of them?
According to my calculations there are only two teams that include players with a dubious background, but they have shapen up since and are now enjoying our full trust.

I appreciate that someone is putting their mind to this and keeps starting conversations, it's never wrong to think and ask. But it's another thing to not to think and just to agitate.
will stop aq2 21.12.2012
Savior
plummets to its death

Post by Savior »

FairyB wrote:
Evilcina wrote:learn to count idiot 7/8 clans that are listed there are finnish and cheaters in most of them?
According to my calculations there are only two teams that include players with a dubious background, but they have shapen up since and are now enjoying our full trust.

I appreciate that someone is putting their mind to this and keeps starting conversations, it's never wrong to think and ask. But it's another thing to not to think and just to agitate.
yeah try playing a cw vs him its either 'record and send' and after the match not wanting the record or just calling you a cheater with aimbot/wh =)
that happens _EVERY_ match.

always some whine from him no matter how you play unfortunately O_o

P.S. I guess its because he never wins he rages
Evilcina
saw the light

Post by Evilcina »

FairyB wrote:

Orly?

Ur calculations are flawed just like ur cup is :D

http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.ph ... light=clan
http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.ph ... sc&start=0

Amb'Predator 2009-04-06 13:12:10 85.157.210.204 212.90.95.77 unknown-renderer

20-06-2010 :pP:aRMks clear aimbot (S3ci0r) <------- LOOOOOOL check this date!!! xDDDDDDD

and Zig is a cheater just waiting for another oportunity to hack

U think that if its stream that this is somehow going to prevent hacking?I dont know who ure trying to fool here but I guess thats just a part of beeing .fi, cheaters from aq will cheat no matter what cause there is no consequences for them in aq obviously if players from q3/ql cheat in Live stream I can only imagine what theire going to do here LOL!
But I dont care this isnt legit at all looks more like a random pickup to me cant even call it a cup, but hf tho! :)

...and as for Savior
ure that moron from aG right?Cant remember when u won anything, just remember pounding u several times, anyways this is pretty interesting aswell: 25-07-2009 aG batz fake+wh (casio^^)

and I dont intend to reply in this thread anymore since I can see that mental midgets are overwhelming it and what kind of intentions u have.
Savior
plummets to its death

Post by Savior »

I guess its hard to understand FAKE actually means its not the real guy playing but congrats for finding that out? O_o

and big suprise the *RF* guys cheated :lol:

bye bye hope I wont see you posting here since your post dont actually contain anything useful anyway!
Tzi
is connecting
In-game Name: Tzi

Post by Tzi »

Wow Evil-Cina roxor byxor. You just posted a list of "cheaters" in this tournament wich includes 2 fakes, 2 suspicious players, 1 Predator and RF.

It's just funny how do you think that ac really works. If you cant cheat while using it doesn't mean noone can.

Do you have something against .fi players or? Every one of your posts includes some .fi-flaming-shit. Your mental level just popped few stages up, gz.

About the tournament, glad to see some people still want to arrange this kind of new tournaments and events. Shoutcast is awezomzauce btw. GL HF
ehz
ZoRoXo
tripped on its own grenade
In-game Name: Keeent

Post by ZoRoXo »

it`s always the .fi that cheats :santa:
Aka. kK >> Keeent
( ) ( )
(^_^)
(~)(~)
S3ci0r
tried to put the pin back in

Post by S3ci0r »

ZoRoXo wrote:it`s always the .fi that cheats :santa:
you shouldn't forget about our sweet british puppet aka Legacy, he's really active 'player' on .fi servers :)
SuicidaLP
bleeds to death

Post by SuicidaLP »

who gives a fuck anyway
Durden
is connecting

Post by Durden »

If a player is cheating, the thrill of beating him - as I know Extacy will do when we signup(?) - will be far better.

I trust players now a days got the decency to drop whatever haxx available during tournaments.

loll
Demoni
joined the game

Post by Demoni »

Savior wrote:and big suprise the *RF* guys cheated :lol:
Oh? When?
Savior
plummets to its death

Post by Savior »

Demoni wrote:
Savior wrote:and big suprise the *RF* guys cheated :lol:
Oh? When?
guilty until proven otherwise :lol:
Tafihun
is connecting

Post by Tafihun »

Cant understand...
Wheres the problem to use AC?
If on, less ppl would be forced to doubts.

To all the ppl proud of theyr refusal, try to think about the positive in same principles for all.

still hopeing for trust and fun..someday