WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

DaNi
is legless

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS

Post by DaNi »

are lame....

this website/forum was an attempt to make the allready dying community a bit more into eachother so clans out of finland would have oppenents too.

Unfortunatly alot of fin clans are not really helping.

There are 2 typical things they like doing.

1: when they are losing (big or close) they always start whining and talking racist crap. ( especially about swedes )

2: they just refuse to play vs us.

FINNISH CLANS ONLY!

erm.. why?

LAG LAG!!!!

but we play on ur server?

LAAAAAAG LAAAAAAAG

arent u listening? we play both maps on a finnish server

››(error) Banned from channel, cannot join (#%%%%)

a little example..

this morning i saw this:

<GSBOT6> [AQ2 MATCHFIND]: Clan #clan.amnesia is looking for ClanWar (3 vs 3 Official). Contact person is GuDeL. Extra info: (only finnish).

I joined their channel and said hi.

We werent even 3 players online so i was just checking out the clan.

Immediatly they started shouting FINS ONLY!

››(error) Banned from channel, cannot join (#clan.amnesia)

<c0w|DaNi> i dont even have the players

<c0w|DaNi> so it wasnt even a challenge

<c0w|DaNi> just wanted to take a look at the clan

<GuDeL> so piss off then

Course not all fins are this way but more and more are.

Good game guys.. hope u enjoyd it.
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

Ye i must agree, some of the finnish aq2 players are a real pain in the ass. First of all they almost allways want to play 2 maps on a finnish server. Second then sometimes still they whine bout lag. And the third is the example what dani gave.

And a really nice example what i have is the following:

We played vs FTS and it was the 2nd time the first time we got beaten pretty big. Tho this 2nd time we won and they called us cheaters, they even updated the webby with that war won vs us and with the explanation that we cheated. I'm sorry but that's just fucking rediculous?

(FTS weren't all finnish ok but im sure there were some)
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

O_o

well u damn dutch cheaters just fucked up my topic!

:p just kiddin course repsja :)
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

The fins don't need us anyway... They got more aq2 clans then we have cs clans here in Holland.
*hali*
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

how many cs clans do the fins have ? :P
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

:roll:

eX
melted

Post by eX »

hmmm :shocker:
mirror
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by mirror »

FLAMED
Last edited by mirror on Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

well, Nice example you got there dani. See there are fins, and there are fins. I myself really think GuDeL is a pain in the ass. There are better ways of getting the aq2-communty together than to just state that fins are lame. I am a swede, and I play as the only swede in a finnish clan. I don't have any problems at all, and all my clanmates are really nice guys having fun playing a game. The same applies to most finnish players that I know. But of course, as always there are kids in every community, in every game. And just since you just met a few kids who were finnish I think it's a bit harsh to say that ALL fins behave like GuDeL does. He actually got kicked out of our clan cause of bad behaviour. I could make a list of countless kid-clans I've played from all over Europe (including Finland), but it would just be wasted time. Don't be so prejudiced. But we could go on like this forever. I hope you'll change your opinion soon.

We played vs FTS and it was the 2nd time the first time we got beaten pretty big. Tho this 2nd time we won and they called us cheaters, they even updated the webby with that war won vs us and with the explanation that we cheated. I'm sorry but that's just f##king rediculous?

Ohoh, being cheataccused without decent proof huh? deja-vuh? :|
fell in love with the game
Rallu
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Rallu »

Yep yep... I totally agree with jazzie... We have quite huge community and it has many different kind of persons and usually these 14-year old little kiddies start to scream after small beating...

And servers... I think it is propriet us to say "why don't we play both maps on our server" since in your servers we all have something like 60-120 pings... and when you play on our servers you have 20-40 and on your own servers you have 10-30. I agree to play on your servers if you want, but thats only my point...
Lastis
is connecting

Post by Lastis »

well.. I'm kind of a outsider here.. (not anymore) because I'm the only fin replying something :) I just wanted to say, WE PLAY ONLY FINS!!

Noo.. just kidding... :D I don't wanna think anything about anyone before I get to know him/her better.. goes in life too. It's lame, very lame, how some fins (teens, kids, or some fins who just say before they think) treat foreigners. It's everyones game so LET'S ENJOY IT!!! :)

Pretty bad examples there everyone. It happens, even to us fins.
Too weird to live too rare to die.
WOlz
is connecting

Post by WOlz »

:(
I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.
kikson
is connecting

Post by kikson »

Well, I'm in the same clan with GuDeL, and I have to admit that he is a little bit irritating some times.

I also gave him a little 'preach' because he banned you Dani. But he just kept saying, that the info-box stated "only finnish" and banned you because he wanted to 'give you a lesson' or something. :roll:

I'm sorry for your 'loss' in this case and I hope that you only hate GuDeL, not the whole amnesia.
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

Well the majority of finnish clans play only .fi servers which means that they only play against other finns or some other clan which doesn't care about ping. Anyway, I can't understand this... how can they possibly demand both maps on a finnish server? how selfish and unfair is that? O_o

So I would have to say that I agree with DaNi. But hey, that's my point of view! maybe I just see the 'lame' finns and all the 'un-lame' finns are hiding from me :(
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

lol! this just happened:

[15:08:53] ::: join: (MoonElf) (seitan@adsl-247-214.kymp.net)

[15:08:59] [MoonElf] 4v4 on finnish server?

[15:09:24] [MoonElf] come to #clan.star if u wanna play

[15:09:25] ::: part: (MoonElf)

:(