Rules

AQ2World.com presents the Clash of the Titans - http://cott.aq2world.com

Moderators: Kurupt, Clement, Moderators

Kurupt
:I

Rules

Post by Kurupt »

We now have the first version of the rules online. Next Wednesday we will review the rules intern, but for now I don't expect any major changes in it tho. To avoid the problems the European Action Quake League had we would like to have your suggestions / comments, before the first match week starts on 1 March 2004.

We got teams from different countries in the league so it probably won't be possible to please everyone, but if you miss something in the rules or you read something you totally disagree with, please post it here and we will take it into consideration.

The rules can be found here.

Thanks in advance.
*hali*
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

hm ... =)
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

It looks fine to me 8)
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana
Vermin
plummets to its death

Post by Vermin »

Hmm, I couldn't spot any modulate, picmip etc. limits or anything about modulate abusing.
birdie
tried to put the pin back in

Post by birdie »

Vermin wrote:Hmm, I couldn't spot any modulate, picmip etc. limits or anything about modulate abusing.

That's because there are foreingers playing ;)
When the dove came..
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

birdie wrote:
Vermin wrote:Hmm, I couldn't spot any modulate, picmip etc. limits or anything about modulate abusing.

That's because there are foreingers playing ;)

Eh?? i doubt it, there are only clans there who play on BT or eDome
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Zonic
was flattened

Post by Zonic »

Why use roundwins? Counting rounds means that clans has to play fast maps in case they loose the opponents map big.

I think percentage system is better. This way clans can play a slower map and still win the game.

But this is just my opinion.
arild
loses a vital chest organ

Post by arild »

Zonic wrote:Why use roundwins? Counting rounds means that clans has to play fast maps in case they loose the opponents map big.

I think percentage system is better. This way clans can play a slower map and still win the game.

But this is just my opinion.

agree

-Arild
Hapid00!!
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Ok Dupond and Dupont.. :)

Anyways.. cw's have always been played 2x20 mins - most rounds win, and we feel that's a fine way to play the game.. but don't get me wrong - I loved the 4x15 map wins NAQL system, but lets try this one for a change :)
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

Morpher wrote:Ok Dupond and Dupont.. :)

Anyways.. cw's have always been played 2x20 mins - most rounds win, and we feel that's a fine way to play the game.. but don't get me wrong - I loved the 4x15 map wins NAQL system, but lets try this one for a change :)

*cough cough* i think it were the scandnavian guys that introduced the round wins it was always known to be mapwins
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

:P
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

Eh it was more like... only the UK who used the map wins thingy, and some dutch clans I guess
*hali*
Zonic
was flattened

Post by Zonic »

Morpher wrote:Ok Dupond and Dupont.. :)

I didn't mention the 4*15 maps system... I said percentage system.

Just calculate the % from two maps and determine the winner like that.

But sure, lets give roundwins a try.