NoCheat 2.40 [Beta]

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

Den
something dur dur

NoCheat 2.40 [Beta]

Post by Den »

Finally released!

http://www.bryceinc.com/nocheat240beta.zip

Optional for detail textures and caustics

http://www.bryceinc.com/pak24.pak
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Sulfate
sank like a rock

Post by Sulfate »

YAY!!!! :D GJ :hop:
Nobody Likes Us We Dont Care!
Mjr
plummets to its death

Post by Mjr »

Alot of people are being kicked from my server with this error W:plzfortheloveof: NoCheat V2.40 Code\spcTZ\ Server[63.247.90.210] Video[ref_gl.dll FAILED].

This is the original Quake 3.20 ref_gl.dll. If your ref_gl.dll is failing, it should be overwritten with this file. http://www.bryceinc.com/index.php?main= ... &type=file

If you dont wanna do that use the nocheat gl instead. And you wont get the error no more.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Update: Apparently it doesn't work with Win98. This will be fixed in the next version
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

woho, 2.40 ! now the fins have to stop playing for 24 hours, til they hack it. 24 hours of peace! :mrgreen:
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Zak
joined the game

Post by Zak »

emu wrote:woho, 2.40 ! now the fins have to stop playing for 24 hours, til they hack it. 24 hours of peace! :mrgreen:

:lol:
kaaos
blew itself up

Post by kaaos »

emu wrote:woho, 2.40 ! now the fins have to stop playing for 24 hours, til they hack it. 24 hours of peace! :mrgreen:

heyy, funny :)

but when you look at the banlist in http://mysteryman.z0r.nl:1337/aq2/blacklist.php i see a lot more non-finnish people cheating than finnish and if i counted right norwegian people have been busted the most. but then again, there are lot more players in finland than norway for example. besides, why switch from apr quake to nocheat when it has way much more eyecandy :)
THEIR WHITE FLAGS ARE NO MATCH FOR OUR MACHINEGUNS
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

HAP HAP HAP HAP
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

but when you look at the banlist in http://mysteryman.z0r.nl:1337/aq2/blacklist.php i see a lot more non-finnish people cheating than finnish and if i counted right norwegian people have been busted the most. but then again, there are lot more players in finland than norway for example. besides, why switch from apr quake to nocheat when it has way much more eyecandy :)

fins are just better at hiding it 8)
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Mjr
plummets to its death

Post by Mjr »

finnish are better cheaters :) thats true :P

BUT....

since that banlist is mostly from .DK servers i think it wouldnt give a nice view from what country the most cheaters come from.

cuz there are very few players from finland who play at .dk
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Den wrote:Update: Apparently it doesn't work with Win98. This will be fixed in the next version

Pff, not even for win98.. i must see if it will work with 3dfx and win98...

So 2.34 for me :cry:

kaaos wrote:

heyy, funny :)

Strange eh, if eDome and playtrix arent in the #aq2admins ;)
Mjr
plummets to its death

Post by Mjr »

finnish are better cheaters thats true

BUT....

since that banlist is mostly from .DK servers i think it wouldnt give a nice view from what country the most cheaters come from.

cuz there are very few players from finland who play at .dk

thats what i just said , ouwe[/code]
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

BETA

the word "beta" is also often used to describe a project or process that is being tested

Read ^^ before u lot start kicking nc into the ground.
kaaos
blew itself up

Post by kaaos »

Da^JuaN wrote:Strange eh, if eDome and playtrix arent in the #aq2admins ;)

a) edome has only one public server

b) playtrix has none but it still is co-operating with #aq2admins

but no need to continue this "diss the fins" discussion, we all should just get a long.
THEIR WHITE FLAGS ARE NO MATCH FOR OUR MACHINEGUNS
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

I wasnt about to continue about that, i dont even care actually :)

Hopefully there will come a new update from nocheat fast, then we can force people to use it in eaql.