CotT season 2?

AQ2World.com presents the Clash of the Titans - http://cott.aq2world.com

Moderators: Kurupt, Clement, Moderators

sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Nah, we were just low on members for the first few years.. so we never got around to play any cws
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Well, it is quite obvious that to create a quality leage we want the best clans of all times. That would sure show some top notch, state of the art, high quality gaming. These new clans dont have what it takes, they may be skilled enough. But face it, its better to be skilled and old than to be just skilled. I mean, i heard maradona is making a comeback in the national soccerteam of argentina! I mean, he is one of the greatest players of all time.. he MUST be in the national team. The new players.. plah... screw them.

And while we are at it, i suggest we name the tournament "Clash of the former titans"! Thats just more catchy.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
FoxX
plummets to its death

Post by FoxX »

I think this topic has gotten further out into who is better! Everyone wants to be noticed around here!

So why not just get it out in the open!

IMHO there are only 2 clans which are surperior at the moment, and seen from my pov those 2 are; sC & Wo

After those I see ALOT of really good clans, but maybe 3-4 which are on a higher level, those are; kfl, Ava, iN, Apr.

Further down is; OwN, D, UNi, cSu, Quad, UR, u.

Maybe I'm just a ignorant asshole because I put myself on top of the list, but this is just the way I see it.
korny
joined the game

Post by korny »

Well, I agree with everything FoxX says here though I think sC' is way more superior than Wo.
look at the fucking camera and bark like a dog
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

id say sC is superior and the rest is quite equal.
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

This has been a fucking topic there you can promote your own clan. Carry on is realy funny to read.

word sajh!
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

I think you take cSu out of your lists now, because they split into another clan. Now they are so pierced that they don't have any chances.
FoxX
plummets to its death

Post by FoxX »

Angra, thats what I said. It's very selfpromovative.. Anyways, AQ2 is meant to be played, not spoken.. So what does it really matter if people don't think you can back your words up? Thats the purpose of holding a tournament like CotT..
grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

Why doesn't anyone mention FwD..?
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung". - Voltaire.
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

Alien now you are happy when i gave sC some creds B<
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

grover wrote:Why doesn't anyone mention FwD..?
yes, why! :shock: :shock:
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

PS: snt is currently recoding the website. We will start the second season as soon as he's finished!
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Will be intresting to see what clans u've choosen.
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

mirror wrote:if you let quad join this, you should think about letting them play at a german server maybe. or wheres the point in not allowing a german server?
I honestly don't think you'll have to worry about that.
fell in love with the game
VeGeTa01
is connecting

Post by VeGeTa01 »

well, will you choose any other "foreign" clan? like a portuguese one?

Whatever, when will the nations be?