CotT season 2?

AQ2World.com presents the Clash of the Titans - http://cott.aq2world.com

Moderators: Kurupt, Clement, Moderators

MadWolf
was flattened

Post by MadWolf »

Wo has been up for about a month now? Respected yes, but not really "been up long enough". And I don't think they have participated in any other league. But would I remove them from your list? Hell NO! But MI, UR and cSu aren't really on their top anymore.

And this leads us to the statement that cott wouldn't be about how skilled a clan is, but how respected they are. And IMO it would be just plain stupid to make such a league. Atleast I thougt that cott was all about to make a invite-only league where only the top clans could participate.

My list:
sC
Apr
UNi
Wo
kfl
Ava
iN
UR
MadWolf
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

MadWolf do you realy think kfl is the best idea? almost all your players is playing wow now.
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

Hmm... these clan should be for sure:

sC, Apr, iN, UNi, Wo, kfl

And 2 of these clans should be too.

UR, Ava, D, OwN, quad

Black sheeps: M.I, cSu

Depends on rules imho, if both clans pick a map what they want and 1 each. My list would be:

sC, Apr, iN, UNi, wo, kfl, Ava, OwN/UR/D

If random maps from typical maps my list would be:

sC, Apr, iN, UNi, wo, kfl, cSu, D

Man, this is hard!
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

The cool thing about cott is that the wars are played like regular clanwars, wich means u can choose what map u like, that u've added to your homemap-list if im not mistaken. "1 map each server, your homemaps vs theirs" and also the sweet 2x20mins :)
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

Yeah, I know.

But there is a but if "they" change the rules :) O_o O_o
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

But there wont be a 'if' The thing about cott is exactly these rules, and the top clans meeting eachother in one tourney. Changing this would juts be stupid, wouldnt be cott anymore :D
seNseed

Post by seNseed »

Devirus wrote:He quoted Lock Stock & Two Smokin Barrels. The point is that RR prolly wont get to play Cott2.
No Devirus, my point is; I'm the only Titan around.. so leave the name :m00:

Not everyone holds this "cott thing" in such high esteem.
Last edited by seNseed on Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Devirus got that right.. the rules about one each - map of your own choice - 2x20 will remain the same.. and then we intend to do the new skin-thingie..
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Morpher, that would be a great advertisment for the skins! I like the idea because all the clans would be like if the big clans do it, we should do it too.

And don't invite the clanjumpers' clans :wink:
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Alien.. Why is cSu suddenly the black sheep? Cuz McCree isn't here and they had some problems recently? I don't see how cSu can not be invited - since they won EAQL and NAQL.

And yes, the skin thing seems brilliant.
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

Well, depends on when CoTT2 is starting. cSu has more than just "some" problems. A clan which played 7 clanwars in december. And they had / have some new members and inactivity.

I don't give a shit what they have won, but NOW they can't stand for a chance against most "CoTT clans" with orginal rules.

With own homemaps they are lost, McCree and some other players were their hearth on Pier, nowdays they got NOTHING.

I've played last 2 months about 2000 minutes per week, so I think what I'm talking about.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I tell you what I think is a problem. A clan playing over 100 matches in not even a month. This is a serious problem.
I don't give a shit.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Wo, UNi, kfl, Ava, sC, iD, Apr, cSu, iN

though this list doesnt contain any danish team, but i dont think they have what it takes at the moment... if any of these teams were to be replaced by a danish clan i would select cSu.. They are currently very weak, most of their key players are inactive, and they have several new recruits.
Last edited by sajh on Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Clown wrote:I tell you what I think is a problem. A clan playing over 100 matches in not even a month. This is a serious problem.
word
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

I have to agree with Alien on this one (wtf :shock: ) tho I think cSu got SOMETHING.

Clans that arent 'good' now, doesnt got anything in cott to do. Just becuz they'v won some leagues in the past doesnt mean they are among the 8 best clans ATM. cott is afterall about having the best clans facing eachother in a super-league.