Moderators: Kurupt, Clement, Moderators

kaaos
blew itself up

Post by kaaos »

I'd rather see Nations Cup.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

How would these 4 be selected? Current skill or old achievements:P?

How many clans would be in the qualifier?

Sounds like a good idea though. As long as the qualifier-state does not take too long
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

Clown wrote:I tell you what I think is a problem. A clan playing over 100 matches in not even a month. This is a serious problem.
Offtopic:
Ehh? 800 posts to aq2world forum is a problem. I do it by playing, you do it by talking shit at forums, so cut the crap and dont't go to offtopic.
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

kaaos wrote:I'd rather see Nations Cup.
Me too, go arrange one kaaos! I'm sure every European country playing AQ2 will join it.. ;p
FoxX
plummets to its death

Post by FoxX »

Actually Alien is right here.

Theres nothing wrong about playing alot of CW's, its just insane they can keep the morale up for every game, a thing I admire to say it the least.

Other than that, I doubt we'll get anywhere with all this conversation. It's really up to Morpher and whoever else is on the wagon to get this stuff going.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

It was on topic with problems, which was picked up in your post and other posts in this topic. My 800 posts come because I've been here since the very beginning. They are seldom shit, and always have a point. My post rate is less than 1 a day.

As I said. You play too much. I see this as a problem.
I don't give a shit.
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

yeah if i had no life i would be playing aq2 all day to, u go for it alieni!
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
seNseed

Post by seNseed »

Alien wrote:Well, depends on when CoTT2 is starting. cSu has more than just "some" problems. A clan which played 7 clanwars in december. And they had / have some new members and inactivity.
Fine, he thinks they're not worthy of ...cott.
Clown wrote:I tell you what I think is a problem. A clan playing over 100 matches in not even a month. This is a serious problem.
Fine, you got a point..

But you call this "not off-topic", Clown? 100 matches in a month, if anyone even is climbing this number, what's in it to you? Alien said 7 clanwars.. But I guess if you want an inactive clan that sucks rather than an active clan that will show up for all the matches, that's your problem. If you want to lower the bar on the tournament, that's the way to do it.
JezeT
found a way out
In-game Name: JezeT

Post by JezeT »

If someone wants to play 100 matches/month...let them play.
It doesn't bother me.
It's like deja vu all over again...
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

doesn't bother me either. im actulley impressed by sC. i could never throw away my life, being a virgin forever, just to be good at a game you dont even make money on playing.

here here! keep the faith sC!
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

emu wrote:..just to be good at a game you dont even make money on playing.
sC have made money with aq2. if you already forgot about FOC04 where they got silver.
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

I think there's a misunderstanding about the 'requirements' clans need to have to be invited for COTT- II.
I don't know them, but you all seem to have different thoughts about it.

My question is: is Cott a clash of today's titans, or a clash of the titans who've been titans since the first COTT-event?

I think this should be sorted out.

Personally I think cSu should be in the tournament because they've built a status over the years, by winning EAQL and NAQL as n99 said. This also answers my question if I should answer it myself.
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung". - Voltaire.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

Clown :P

senseed :D

imiez :P
JezeT
found a way out
In-game Name: JezeT

Post by JezeT »

grover wrote:Personally I think cSu should be in the tournament because they've built a status over the years, by winning EAQL and NAQL as n99 said. This also answers my question if I should answer it myself.
Thats correct. I think that cSu should be in too not out.
It's like deja vu all over again...
Diivil
joined the game

Post by Diivil »

It's astounding how you can change a topic like this to anti-sC one :]
I and probably no one else gives a shit what you think about us and our playing. And 100 cw's / month? That's just bullshit and almost insulting :]. Check our pages ( http://crusaders.servequake.com/ new ones coming "soon" at http://www.shadowcrusaders.net/ ). We played 110 cw's during 25.12.2004 - 9.1.2005. That's 16 days. (The numbers are little off on the pages, don't trust them complitely ;])

Gg's and keep playing.
C