Best Clan On Map

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

Yes, and saying your own clan is teh best clan around on a certain map isn't cocky at all...
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Seeing how you guys started putting dead clans on some of the maps, I'd like to add:

Teamjungle - GRAMS

Urban2 - SoV

Beer - GNU :p
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

NOOOO not dead clans :P

Anway, this discussion was meant for u to say ur personal oppinion
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Morpher wrote:Seeing how you guys started putting dead clans on some of the maps, I'd like to add:

Teamjungle - GRAMS

Urban2 - SoV

Beer - GNU :p

.LoR. used to be good at beer too i think.
Winball
found a way out

Post by Winball »

Well,I don't really want to know if AiD is best on cliff2 and so on.. What does it matters? =p
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

don't read and replay on this topic then.

wasent IF 'the best' on urban2?
Last edited by nufan on Fri Apr 16, 2004 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

FwD^ rocks on wargroun and mesto.

Also TA is good on mesto, but FwD is my clan so we pwn, and that's final!
Beavisss
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Beavisss »

grover wrote:FwD^ rocks on wargroun and mesto.

Also TA is good on mesto, but FwD is my clan so we pwn, and that's final!
Yes, u pwn at warground :shock: :lol:
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

miRRor2a wrote:lol emu. i watched you play several times now, and its kinda funny that you're acting so arrogant :) how can you judge ppl who play this game for 5-6 years like that? you dont really know them either. and you're not such a big aq2 god that you're like above all.. well you know what i mean

first of all i wonder if you plug your brain before typing in here, if not go away.

I just gave my opinion about the subject. its MY opinion. Hard for you to understand ? Thought so. And I've played this game for 5-6 years to ? and what does it mater what my level of skill is ? Im just saying things how I feel and think it is.

So pack up your shit, and go away.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

hm emu, and why do then criticize all the time other opinions? ITS JUST THEIR OPINION ?
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

IBA wrote:hm emu, and why do then criticize all the time other opinions? ITS JUST THEIR OPINION ?

Jupp, they are entitled to an opinion, and so am I. therefor i state my opinion and they state theirs ? And i havn't critized it. i said what i thought and me and den ended up discussing \ arguing, whatever you want to call it. But I havn't critized anyone as far as i see, I've just given my opinion.

I might be wrong, but atleast i was on-topic unlike yourself and mirror2a, hell why do I even bother answering flames, i can bet my money on it wont be the last flame carrying my name.
mirror
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by mirror »

well, actually I just think its not that cool and nice to just tell the other ppl that he is not skilled or that he just sux. and if the guy who states things like that is in a team like iN, he appears arrogant very fast.

understand it now Mr Plugbrain? :)
kaaos
blew itself up

Post by kaaos »

miRRor2a wrote:well, actually I just think its not that cool and nice to just tell the other ppl that he is not skilled or that he just sux. and if the guy who states things like that is in a team like iN, he appears arrogant very fast.

so a person who (you think) is not good can't critize other people's skills? of course it's not always nice if somebody says "you're not good", but really, do you take all text here 100% serious?
THEIR WHITE FLAGS ARE NO MATCH FOR OUR MACHINEGUNS
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

nufan wrote: aqnitro - :OwN:

OwN's history and #Centuria's taken over the throne! :rambo:
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

miRRor2a wrote:well, actually I just think its not that cool and nice to just tell the other ppl that he is not skilled or that he just sux. and if the guy who states things like that is in a team like iN, he appears arrogant very fast.

What does it mater if im in iN or not ? im writing this as an independant person and not as the clans view on the matter ? Basicly it shouldn't mater what clan im in. Im just posting what i think, so pack up your shit mirror, and be silent.