The Clanjumpers.

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Samislide
is legless

The Clanjumpers.

Post by Samislide »

Atm. or Clanjumpers is a clan created by Devirus, Lurre and Solidas. The idea was born when both solidas and devirus found themselves being clanless but craved for cws. No current clan would satisfy their needs, so they decided to form one of their own.

As these 2 players are notorious clanjumpers they made it clear quite early that this was not meant to be a long going project, but merely a shortly lived clan which sole purpose is to keep these players active for the duration of the summer.
Lurre liked this idea aswell and tagged along. They do not aim to be the best clan ever, just to be an active one.

#clanjumpers @ quakenet
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

I couldn't have thought of a better name myself.
Good luck to you.
fell in love with the game
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

1-0
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Sad news!
Atm. has gone inactive!
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

But now they'r back again!
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

did it die yet?
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Well, it wont be long. First Devirus will leave (duh) then Lurre will leave. Then sajh goes 'inactive' then Misse backstabbes me and leaves, and i "stop playing aq2" :|
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

No.. devvan will stop playing aq2 seriously, later to be found in some random clan with ganesha. Lurre will of course stop with aq2 at all, for a day or two, giving him a reason to leave. Misse will realize that our greatness is casting a shadow on him, and since he is working on his tan 24/7 he will get pissed and leave. I must of course concentrate on school and stop playing aq aswell, but ill be back after a lesson or two. So.. poor emu will be all alone
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

And then emu will start up a new clan with ghoul, til VsR, oHm or some other clan with same members starts up.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

lame emu, very lame.. damn clanjumper
whine...<br />
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

what can I say guys, I love you :(
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Im sad to announce that the clan youve all grown to love has left the aq-scene. During our time in this scene we have been through both ups and downs but allways prevailed. This time around though we decided that it was best to let it go, the clan went down as some of its key players sought happiness elsewere. I know that you all well feel that there is something missing in the aq-scene when Atm is gone, and we share this feeling. A great clan has now died but in its ruins a feeling a hope exists, perhaps the clan one day will be reborn. Perhaps one day this groupd of people will once again join forces and dominate this game. Until this day comes Atms proud warriors will try their luck in other clans, these lucky few clans might now have a chance to become one of the truly elite clans! We will see you on the servers!

OVER AND OUT!
//Solidas, co-founder and co-leader of Atm - The Clanjumpers
whine...<br />
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

rofl
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

ur penis just gret 10 meters sajh :]
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »