eDome public server updated

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

bail
should have used a smaller gun

Re: eDome public server updated

Post by bail »

Moose wrote:Mapcycle: urban2, country, cloud, rooftops, riot, storm, cemal, plaza, time
skins: cop/chowda

Rooftops is the updated version, if you get that local map differs from server error, download the map again from http://www.lahtela.com/aq2suomi/maps/rooftops.zip
I think eDome should go back to the old mapcycle and i dont like the new skins.
we/I need servers that play those old "overplayed" maps, like j1,s1,cloud, riot,u2, urban, u3, tj, etc.
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

+maps
+skins
-ff
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.

Re: eDome public server updated

Post by Guest »

bail wrote:I think eDome should go back to the old mapcycle and i dont like the new skins.
we/I need servers that play those old "overplayed" maps, like j1,s1,cloud, riot,u2, urban, u3, tj, etc.
Why would we need a 100th server running the same maps? As for you whiners out there that think all the new maps suck, well they don't, (and yes I know I'm biased here but only because of one of the maps) It's just that you don't know them yet, if you would just give them a chance and even TRY to learn the routes and jumps they would be as fun as any other map... Just different. :poke:
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

hmm... forgot to login... guest = me

:oops:
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

Jazzie wrote:votemapping sucks donkey balls. that way everyone is gonnna vote for urban2, cloud and cliff2(trust me, this is the way it always has worked). and we won't have any use for our great mapcycle.
i hope that votemapping is still disabled on the edome server cause it's just a command that ruins the cycle.

btw moose, this is by far the best mapcycle of the servers that are currently around.
Bumped for truth!

Now could we get a wp_flags 507 as well, or is that in the mixed cfg that noone ever dares to vote for?

In memory of Mistywortex / Lubo and Leeloo, you are missed :(
peep
plummets to its death

Post by peep »

nice to see you've finally changed those f-cking skins.. hate the terror model :x
you don't need a reason to help people..
Haudrauf

Post by Haudrauf »

now it's time for edome to update to tng 2.8, isn't it?
ImageOwner of http://aq2maps.quadaver.org
Not part of #aq2admins for a reason.
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

what does it add, and what does it take away?
fell in love with the game
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

taulutussi
blew up

Post by taulutussi »

"+ enhanced Impressives/Excellents rewards and no longer does 'after round TK' ruins the count"
\o/
Gotta knock a little harder...
Haudrauf

Post by Haudrauf »

good thing 2.81
ImageOwner of http://aq2maps.quadaver.org
Not part of #aq2admins for a reason.
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

DA Main has been updated with 2.81 already. Lets hope the other servers will update as well.
DeCoder
is connecting

Post by DeCoder »

imeiz wrote:- Hate the colorskins
+ Love the maps
+ FF stays and this's the only server in Finland having it on
Ugh. You have spoken wisely.
Keeping up delayed appearances.
Jubei
is connecting

Post by Jubei »

Jazzie wrote:votemapping sucks donkey balls. that way everyone is gonnna vote for urban2, cloud and cliff2(trust me, this is the way it always has worked). and we won't have any use for our great mapcycle.
i hope that votemapping is still disabled on the edome server cause it's just a command that ruins the cycle.

btw moose, this is by far the best mapcycle of the servers that are currently around.
you only votemap if the majority wants it....and if they do then they should get what i want. Not some obscure map that just one person wants to play on.
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

Jubei wrote:you only votemap if the majority wants it....and if they do then they should get what i want. Not some obscure map that just one person wants to play on.
hmm... the problem is that the majority wants to play maps that they know, maps that they are good at, so they will never give a new or otherwize unknown map a chance. I agree with Jazzie, I don't want to play the same maps that I've played for the last 5 years over and over and OVER again...

I think the best solution is the current situation.. that some servers have votemap enabled and some don't... then everyone can choose for themselves (including the choice not to choose :bday: )...