CotT season 2?

AQ2World.com presents the Clash of the Titans - http://cott.aq2world.com

Moderators: Kurupt, Clement, Moderators

emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

Devvvan wrote:i'd be suprised if Clutch wont make it to cott2 :) but.. u never know, they might piss someone off befor they get in ;) hehee
'

*hint hint* or something ? :E there are teams out there who can compete with clutch for a spot in COtT anyday. clutch are just not that stabile in the long runs. that might keep'em out of cott :\
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
quba
plummets to its death

Post by quba »

Clutch is a good clan, no doubt. Though there are many very VERY good clans. Inviting the right ones is not going to be easy... Let's see what happens... :)
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Well quba, I think kuwu and morpher decided on a system where all of the scandinavian countries are represented at least once, and one or two spots for a 'european' clan. Meaning that with [j]' folding, (c) has the best papers for admission. At least this is how I understand it to work at the moment, could be mistaken.
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
Commu
plummets to its death

Post by Commu »

Zonic said: "Last season of CotT promised alot but the most of it were left out - like matchreports, clan of the week, interviews and stats. The start of the tournament was shining but suddenly the things I just mentioned disappeared. I've heard the admins blame real-life issues for this."

-This can be fixed with more admins, am I right?

My opinion of 8 best clans listed in alphabetical order:

Apprime Apr/
clan Survival ^cSu
Clutch (c)
guardians '[g]
ikkeNo iN
/Outrageous War Nuts :OwN
\infecteD .iD.
Shadow Crusaders 'sC
UNited a{UNi}

Well, maybe Im wrong but this is only MY OPINION :p
There goes the neighborhood!
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Why do u name 8 top clans from scandinavia? There will probably be one or maybe two spots for clans from 'european' scene.
Try naming the best two clans from non-scandinavian part :poke:
Moose
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Moose »

I agree with Commu except I'd replace [g] with [e] ... other non-scandinavian clans haven't impressed me that much. Quad can play good occationally but in the long run I don't believe they would match other clans in that list.
Moose{UNi} | http://www.clanunited.org | #clanunited@qnet
United AQ2 Admins | http://mysteryman.z0r.nl/aq2/ | #aq2admins @ qnet
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

Commu mentioned 9 clans tho.

Our goal is to cover the whole "active" European scene, which can be seen as 5 regions. Four scandinavian countries (except Iceland) and the rest of Europe. This means there will be at least 1 Finnish clan, 1 Swedish, 1 Norwegian, 1 Danish and 1 clan of the rest of Europe (5 in total). Then there will be 3 open spots which can be for clans from any of the 5 regions / countries mentioned before, which could also mean that all those 3 spots are for the same country (4 in total).
Last edited by Kurupt on Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*hali*
quba
plummets to its death

Post by quba »

European sound much better than Scandinavian. We should try to make Action Quake 2 more united. I know that we are doing that all the time but even with tournaments like CotT. Let's wait and see what happens :)
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

European in that sense means portugal, for example, is left out. Not that I mind, since the reason is obvious - the ping difference is too big. This approach is the best approach I can imagine, with kuwu's explanation, I think (c) can start practicing.
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Questionmark > clutch imho.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

yo sux :>
Endy
sank like a rock

Post by Endy »

Don't push it now Clement... I'm actually going to Denmark (perhaps) in the beginning of next year... I know where your mailbox live =)
You think I CARE about oHms law and the red*communists, the AC in my car or the mumbojumbo clutch-type grip, the perfect silent Avalanche that later made me to realize that I don't know anythINg.
Awezome
joined the game

Re. Morpheus

Post by Awezome »

You Should take cott again , but maybe try and take a couple off more teams in? just a suggestion

:santa: ALLMOST DECEMBER AND ITS SNOWIN IN DK :santa:
Quick! To the fingerfucking batmobile! o/
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

wink wink morpher :-)
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

oh please :)