USA National Team ---- No leagues let USA/CAN teams play?

Here you can look up the old topics of the ESAQL and the Nations Cup.

Moderator: Moderators

eX
melted

Post by eX »

Well, when should the date be set then? when the last sign day? Since, the fin team are ready and the swedish team might come? who knows.
cool as fcuk
eX
melted

Post by eX »

The league will start at: 10 september 2003, <--- the same date as eaql is running... why not having it after that ? Not good having both cups at the same time cause of the players in the clan must also plan a clanwar + having a nat. match
cool as fcuk
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

I'm sure Deimos posted somewhere that teams must be signed before 1st of September.
eX
melted

Post by eX »

Sure, but still both at the same time?
cool as fcuk
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

Yes, but I don't know whats the problem with that. After the "normal" EAQL you will also have the NAQL and all the other leagues / cups (mainly in or around Finland), right?.
*hali*
eX
melted

Post by eX »

Well thats atleast not at the same time. How to plan a game when u have to book in school,national cups, eaql games at the same time. Can get abit hard?
cool as fcuk
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

usa peeps using a diff. tng? :) i thought they used ETE :)

ooeerr i love the missions
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Kurupt

Post by Kurupt »

eX wrote:Well thats atleast not at the same time. How to plan a game when u have to book in school,national cups, eaql games at the same time. Can get abit hard?

Uhh and if they gonna organise the Nations Cup after the normal EAQL, how are u gonna plan a game when you are busy for school, nations cup, naql, and the other aq2 cups (nospray, hl)... You will always keep that problem :). Yea, let's just forget about it then :cry:
*hali*
Vermin
plummets to its death

Post by Vermin »

Kurupt wrote:Don't think the Nations Cup will start anyway, since there is only 1 team signed up: http://alcoholics.dk/aq2world/phpBB2/vi ... .php?t=150

Well in my opinion most of the ppl who could be interested in signing up their national team don't even know about this forum. Or maybe they know but they don't know that they have to sign up here. And that they have to sign up again even though they would have already done that through e-mail. So Im not surprised at all that you can see here only the national teams of those countries which are kinda "in the same scene" or linked to each other = info spreads easily.
Kurupt

Post by Kurupt »

True, shouldn't be that hard for an EAQL admin to update the news on their website and explain the clans / teams what's going on now. The only thing we can do is advertise this forum a bit on IRC, by putting it in topics and stuff, although I think most countries know about this forum now, but they don't know they have to sign up here.
*hali*
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

morti team rawks B>
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.