Fav mousepad

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

god plz. why the hell is it worth it ? its not the mousepad that determins if your good or not. and they prolly help as much as my 5nkr mousepad.

ppl that buy 500nkr+++ mousepads should be shot. think about all those hungry kids in africa.. If you gave them 500 nkr you could support them for a year prolly.

And the rainforrest. Ever bothered to care about it ? those 500 could save a tree.

We have enough problems in this world. Your all just adding to the problem by doing this.

First day of my life im ashamed of being an aq2 player. Im crying inside.
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Nozaki
blew up

Post by Nozaki »

blood inside....
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

emu wrote:god plz. why the hell is it worth it ? its not the mousepad that determins if your good or not. and they prolly help as much as my 5nkr mousepad.

ppl that buy 500nkr+++ mousepads should be shot. think about all those hungry kids in africa.. If you gave them 500 nkr you could support them for a year prolly.

And the rainforrest. Ever bothered to care about it ? those 500 could save a tree.

We have enough problems in this world. Your all just adding to the problem by doing this.

First day of my life im ashamed of being an aq2 player. Im crying inside.
Please tell me you're joking.
Please.
Please.

With you, you just never know, but if you're not than I vote this the number one pathetic post ever, on any board.

Give your money to greenpeace and fuck off.

Every second you're computer is turned on a tiny flower somewhere in latin america is DYING, OMFG!
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

n99 wrote:Please tell me you're joking.
Please.
Please.

With you, you just never know, but if you're not than I vote this the number one pathetic post ever, on any board.

Give your money to greenpeace and f#ck off.

Every second you're computer is turned on a tiny flower somewhere in latin america is DYING, OMFG!
This thread went from moderately amusing to mindblowingly entertaining in a matter of seconds.
fell in love with the game
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

good post emu, i agree!
Peippo
joined the game

Post by Peippo »

Where is allsop? :( I have allsop.
tA^Peippo<br />
#tA^ - tuper Apinat at Qnet
Clavven
blew up

Post by Clavven »

I use one I got with my first computer, was a IBM back in 94 or something and it kickass! it is same surface as a func and cheap
#ovanallt.aq2