skmz'k2

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Well lets just drop this then? Cuz unless someone got a demo or a screenshot of an admin running a command on the server which will activate skmz cheat u will never get 100% proof. Even if ralle had a demo some of you would still go: im not 100% sure.

skmz vs aq scene - 1-0 O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

yapp. this demo = nothing and now seems that ralle thing = nothing. B<
btw: I didnt even watch any demo but I guessed what was going on B>B>
but i liek pizza
gotta go gotago
lol hello
i like u all
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

Well enough of this.
http://mysteryman.z0r.nl/aq2/cheater.php?id=88
Now lock this thread.
grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

He's on the banlist and status is "Warned".. wtf? Don't lock it, please. It's cool to make the connection between football and aq2 clear.
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung". - Voltaire.
Commu
plummets to its death

Post by Commu »

Its a fuckin wallhack, end of story.
There goes the neighborhood!
JoKi
joined the game

Post by JoKi »

thx for the link :>

iam a pro now!
C20H25N3O
lic
is connecting

lamers

Post by lic »

This is so lame, iam a real irl friend to skmz, and i know he doesnt use WH.
He doesnt need it, because he got the skills. If u watch the demo, u can hear the enemies he is shooting at, for example the rock he is shooting at, so what? If i shoot at a spot i think someone are, will u accuse me for wh?
Your got no profe at all, i think u are all seems skmz a as a threat, because he is to good for all of u! Well end of story, u have no proof that skmz use WH if u got, i have plenty of them, when i have record some people that playes like they got it.
force
is connecting

Post by force »

I haven't watched the demo since "I have a life and I don't want to spend 20 minutes watching some guage". Thus I won't comment on wheter or not he's using wallhack or not.

This topic on the other hand has been quite amusing. Our dear friend mr. skmz first claiming to be the überquaker and then praising himself as THE love god.

I mean, how old are you?

I really don't care are you a cheater or not. After reading this thread I know you're an idiot and atleast I have no interest playing against you ever.

over and out,
FRÄGI KUNINGAS
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

hmm. thanks all for understanding and actually not whining at me. because that's the lamest you could do.

even if you had a 100% proof of a cheater, you shouldn't be that lame and start whining, and get that guy even a worse reputation.

i feel like i can leave this shit behind me, because i'm the only one who actually know the truth. i also watched my own demo with transparent walls, and i got surprised myself. the almighty and famour rock, for example.. i thought he was going up, but he didn't. a mistake? i can make mistakes, and i'm not afraid to show it also.

my friend which just wrote into this forum knows me very well, and he knows how good i am nowadays, and who can't be better if they play hours everyday?

i have nothing against anyone, i have no reason to hate anyone in aq scene. but you should think about this, before you start to flame me.

really childish to start the flames when i join cw servers or public servers, and most of the guys are over 20 years old. it's sad to see that they can't handle it.

life goes on, did you know that? i have been accused so, so, so many times, ever.. in my aq career.. i also bet you guys might have been that too as well.

but think about this, if i had wh.. for how long should i've been using it? a year? first time ever in that cw?

everybody probably have tried a wh to check it out, and i would never be able to use it without being detected.

just like people have mentioned, i got a warning, that makes me laugh actually, but it's there. so just drop this. it can't be better or worse for me at this moment. the action is already done.

so drop this, and please leave me alone. if you believe this, do so. i'm glad some people are with me. ~Locked
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

just because you say its a cheat (dev,sf,ralle) doesn't mean it is :) I havn't seen this demo with cheats (seing i dont have any or bother getting it) But I can spot a cheat. and hell, im easy when it comes to cheating-demos.

I remember a match with Devirus, i was so positive he was cheating, wish i still had the demo. ppl would then say "no no hes just feckin awesome"

Devvan vet vicken match ^_^
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

A man with a superman outfit will look like superman.
A man with a robber's mask on his face will look like a robber.
But are they?

What you guys do when you watch all these suspicous demos through a wallhack is that you've already decided that he does cheat. I can give you a ton of examples of regular demos looking like wallhack when you view them through a wallhack. Don't get me wrong here, I don't like skmz. In fact he's among my most disliked aq2 players. But the reason for that is sure not to be found in this demo.

And what's up with aiming at places where there are none to shoot at? I do it all the time, it's called guessing. If that's not allowed anymore, then lock me up.

I can see why people are suspicious to this demo. But I can't understand at all how anyone can be 100% sure just from a little 5 minute extract of rok where he doesn't even play good.

Let go of the pride and admit that, while being an ass, this demo proves nothing of whether he cheats or not.
fell in love with the game
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

Jazzie wrote my thoughts. I couldnt since my self-expressing is too lame. :)
the hate-goggles, psychological thing. :P
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

lic said
Since your a friend of his, you would be the last person in this world to accuse him. So by telling us your a friend of his your also saying "Hey my oppinion is worthless" So once again:
Friends, family, clanmates, pets of skmz, your oppinion is crap

But i agree with skmz, lets end this now. He has been warned so lets move on. Who knows maybe another demo will turn up when he gets tired of himself sucking too much without the wh 8) (Yir ive seen you at public you motherfucking crazy superfragger!) :lol: :lol: :lol:
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

sCrewFace wrote:lic said
Since your a friend of his, you would be the last person in this world to accuse him. So by telling us your a friend of his your also saying "Hey my oppinion is worthless" So once again:
Friends, family, clanmates, pets of skmz, your oppinion is crap

But i agree with skmz, lets end this now. He has been warned so lets move on. Who knows maybe another demo will turn up when he gets tired of himself sucking too much without the wh 8) (Yir ive seen you at public you motherfucking crazy superfragger!) :lol: :lol: :lol:
haha. you're so right, sf. i play in public, too often really.. and i know how to frag. you're more than welcome to record me anytime. but please don't record when i'm drunk and playing, because in some way i play damn much better then. :-7 thanks for dropping this.

for the rest of you, saying i'm being a jackass.. would you be a niceass to people when they are accusing you with no actual proofs? think about it before you judge me.
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Is it me? or did he miss the irony?