Skmz - I am clean, okay? Please read.

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Skmz - I am clean, okay? Please read.

Post by skmz »

http://mysteryman.z0r.nl/aq2/blacklist.php

I'm not in the banlist anymore, and I really appreciate that. Even though people think in other ways.

Want to discuss it? Sure, go ahead and give your comments in here, and I can answer you about anything. As it's no lame and unnecessary shit.

But please.. stop accusing me, and whine all the time. No reason to do. I don't cheat, why would I?

I want to go back to the aq scene, and play, just like I've always do. I'm not the very best, or the worst.. I'm myself, and I can live with it.

EDIT: I thank everyone who believed me. My friends and other people who actually believed me, I wasn't cheating. Thanks again.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
MysteryMan
plummets to its death

Post by MysteryMan »

In exchange for information about new cheats skmz' warning has been removed from the website. We were unaware of this cheat and appreciate he mentioned the existence of it.

This doesn't mean ofcourse that he has any approval to go cheating (again).

--------------------------
Feel free to idle and report any suspicious players in #aq2admins on qnet. For any information about the newest frkq2 version that emulates nc2.40, r1q2 and some others, contact me.
--------------------------
MysteryMan
Founder of AQ2admins
Http://mysteryman.z0r.nl/aq2/
KamaSutra
is connecting

Post by KamaSutra »

No offence men skm :) läs igenom det du skrev med "fez" röst haehahehahehahehahee :))) peace out
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Hey, you.. you forgot to thank your mum!

My opinion about ur cheat-or-not thing is, who cares. Grow up, move on, you never should have 'defended' urself here anyway.

Annnddd about the master-of-universe thing, stop it before you ego explodes.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

<--
sCrewFace
blew up

Post by sCrewFace »

Haha.. Ok lets say he didnt cheat? I would like a demo where he plays like he does in the demo where he was accussed. I really dont think thats gonna happend. Ive been watching him on public servers and he got nowhere near the sound skills that he claims he does.
But screw it, skmz won this one 1-0 Lets move on :sleep:
FoxX
plummets to its death

Post by FoxX »

lol, this is pretty stupid.... its a fun coincidence actually, that you give them information about a new cheat (which ofcourse you didnt use, i mean that would be completely out of the picture), and then your found free of charge? imo this is even worse than before.. oh yeah, and kuwu+sf u guys just stfu :-D
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

He isnt actually free of charge. Like myst said;
This doesn't mean ofcourse that he has any approval to go cheating (again).
he is still warned :P but it's not showing on the page. then he hopefully can get some more peace around the whole matter. I've wouldnt have made a new thread about it tho :-) that only draws more attantions to you again skmz..
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

My thoughts is that I want attention again, for new comments, and ofcourse some would understand this wrong, that I give information about a new cheat, and I could possibly have used it? Yeah, I was prepared for that one.

And sF, I never play public that serious.. I play with ventrilo on and talking to my friends at same time, music, and whatever more.. I don't need to rename myself to "Skmz'mp3" or something to get attention that I could play shit. I just play. ;-)

And don't you worry, NuFan. I'm happy enough that the warning from the site is gone, because it really pissed me off. And maybe some people could try get into my situation, and try understand my feelings because of this.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
FoxX
plummets to its death

Post by FoxX »

Hey skmz, from what I remember you didnt give a damn about all this, you were talking about your really good life you had, and none of the rest of us had!!
Serpent
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Serpent »

Serpent
• Moderator of AQ2Suomi • 4Ðm!n ov AQ2 Liiga •
MarlPoro
melted

Post by MarlPoro »

Now this is getting really interesting :P
MarlPoro / Anxiety
Thanks for reading
birdie
tried to put the pin back in

Post by birdie »

Den wrote:Hey, you.. you forgot to thank your mum!

My opinion about ur cheat-or-not thing is, who cares. Grow up, move on, you never should have 'defended' urself here anyway.

That's like the dummiest reply I've ever read, but I guess you would be quiet
when your name is found from *cheaters* list without a good reason.

sCrewFace wrote: Ive been watching him on public servers and he got nowhere near the sound skills that he claims he does.
Haven't that gone a bit too far of accusing skmz?

skmz wrote: And maybe some people could try get into my situation, and try understand my feelings because of this.
When the dove came..
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

birdie wrote:
Den wrote:Hey, you.. you forgot to thank your mum!

That's like the dummiest reply I've ever read, but I guess you would be quiet
when your name is found from *cheaters* list without a good reason.
*sigh* You actually think ppl will agree when a 'cheater' explains here what happenend? No, they'll just mock him. Thats the whole reason this forum exists.
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
vipse
is connecting

Post by vipse »

plz whine in mm2 Birdie.. O_o
Ahem