Best player on map?

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

FoxX
plummets to its death

Post by FoxX »

Dude, things aside... We're talking about this damn forum thread, not about the game in general... Who gives a rats ass about what you tried to do the the community? Even though people always say they care, and they have compassion for this games community, I doubt people really do. The game is old, and nothing has changed in it.. BUT theres still a special driving force in AQ2 that I personally can't seem to find in any other FPS out there, so thats pretty much my reason of sticking to AQ2. I know alot of people feels the same way..

Anyway, it was not really to launch a personal attack or something, since I dont really know you well or care that much, I just feel like writing a little column every now and then, especially reading so much bullshit conversation..
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Then stop going on about OMG NEARLY 1000 POSTS. That point is dry.
I don't give a shit.
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

clown is right, that there r too much useless posts and to open such a thread is a waste of time.

still hope that there will be a ignore thread/user button soon!

some guys didnt any serious/usefull post even with 500 posts.
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

FoxX wrote:Who gives a rats ass about what you tried to do the the community?
i actually feel bad every time someone flames a dude that i think is more than ok. and yes, i greatly appreciate everyone doing something positive towards quake, something more than just playing. not meaning just Clown, but several other ppl that i've got to know in quake/irc. just leave it, everyone of you. this isn't leading to anything.

and i totally agree with Jazzie.
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
chron
joined the game

Post by chron »

Personally I think that it's a positive thing that someone who doesnt play or is interested in the game anymore puts such an effort in this project.
And actually I found Clown's comments kind of funny.
taulutussi
blew up

Post by taulutussi »

Murder - Florine !!!11oneone
Gotta knock a little harder...
DaNi
is legless

Post by DaNi »

Mesto: Kurupt, Termy, Hardflip, Slamme
Cliff2: Kurupt, Termy, Overii, fuppet, Zard0x
Rhstation: Kurupt, Overii, fuppet, Zard0x
Any other map: Kurupt, Frezzer, Termy

Guess i love the old c0w and extacy ppl :(
Enjoy without expectations, then you will have no disappointment. Pain is temporary...pride is forever.

siete tutti dei gay figli di puttana
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

On topic.. plz. You were talking shit and you know it. Just because you didnt like what you read. And when somone else does that, you go "freeze! its the aq2 police!".. And all that crap about threads that are a waste of time, just dont fuckin read it? Its not that hard to just ignore it. Some ppl like some threads, some dont? Live with it. If i read something that doesnt intrest me, i stop reading it and dont even bother reading all replies. Its a waste of time indeed. I've noticed some ppl (aq2daddys) force them selves throu some threads just to leave a lame comment like "eh... who cares?" when its a few pages long? wtf?

And ye, you hardly play this game anymore. Then what do you know about what threads ppl like? Obviously they like this one, and not your threads. And telling the community that they are sad because they choose threads that arent intresting to you, isnt a very proffessional behaviour from an admin. Whining at this thread is pretty much the same if I enter one of you "help-threads" or whatever, and said "EH NOT INTRESTING, LAME THREAD, GO TO MINE!! ITS TEN TIMES BETTER! BEST PLAYER IN WORLD THREAD!!!" The difference is that more ppl show intrest to threads like this, and thats unacceptable for you? :P

So what if you dont like it? Others that actually PLAYES the game might. Just becuz your visions of an aq2forum hasnt fallen in place, doesnt mean it hasnt fallen in place for someone else. This forum is not for "you" only. And no.. that "1000posts" is fun, cuz one doesnt post that many times to "nobodys" :P
SaLsA
was flattened

Post by SaLsA »

salsaland - salsa
:P
map hasnt been made yet, but it is too come :)
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

Devirus 2 - 0 Clown
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
SoLiDuZ
Worst clanmate of 2005

Post by SoLiDuZ »

murder - Uncle
c2 - Misse, ZarDoX
Urban3 - Zing
Superman is a travestite
BOu
is connecting

Post by BOu »

taulutussi wrote:Murder - Florine !!!11oneone
couldn't agree more
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Murder - Uncle(Stric)
c2 - Misse
Cloud - Marine
Pier - McCree
Simplicity - Uncle(Stric)
Teamjungle - Impy
Tokyo - Fre3man
Beer - Celeb0rn
Sludge1 - Overii
Time - JoKi
Rok - Zonic
Rooftops - As0k
Plaza - eX
Country - Moose
Airport - Diivil
Riot - sweetus
Plaza3 - Royal
Dose - Commu
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

'HAY GUYS HOW MANY FRAGZ YOU GOT ON THE BEST MAP LOLZ??'
I got 20-30
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

*.*bsp - Grover. YUCK FOU ALL.
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung". - Voltaire.