NoCheat Only Server Problem

The place to discuss your client and server issues, or to post your client and server related problems. Now with added Anticheat flavour.

Moderator: Moderators

Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Stop spamming.
I don't give a shit.
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

Pyramid ban! :oh:
^stric^
DARKSIDE
is connecting

Post by DARKSIDE »

Thank for your help guys.
Where are you from?
I am from the action q2 community in Australia. I am tring to get a server which is hack proff. (i only have very limited C++ skills) that is why i have to do things from a GUI point of view.

Opposed to this no cheat server, i have come across something i failed to mention. Even without cheat protection, my server is able to pick up a hacker. How you might ask, simple; Low FPS and Low Rate. Hacking .exe i beileve is unable to change FPS/Rate (FREQ2) for example. They would enter a game and it would be constantly tring to change the rate to 8000.
(so that would eliminate FREQ2 from the Action q2 hacking people)

That is why i ask for a no-cheat only server. This way, it would eliminate the people who think might be caught. Fear is my ally at the moment. By having a no-cheat only server, slip ups may occur.
darkside i got a nocheat server working. You have to have nocheat 2.40 client to connect then if anything fails you get booted.
How, explain what codes you used please (i can get normal q2 only!!!)

You guys are great!!!
fgs people, the guy is asking for help and not for smartass replies.
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Fine. I got a server enforcing Nocheat version X with a modified q2admin. It doesn't make it hackproof, and using nocheat is nearly inviting cheaters to test your server.

They weren't smart ass replies, rather telling you how it was. But it doesn't matter. You don't seem to care.
I don't give a shit.
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

I'm with Andy on this one.. there was a whole bunch of other stuff I wanted to write, but it will only be considered a 'smartass reply', which, is 100% horse crap.
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
Serpent
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Serpent »

Da^JuaN wrote: You say there are no cheats which can be used with nc 2.40, like wallhack, aimbot etc, ive to disappoint you.. there are, the same program which emulates nocheat 2.40.
There's also hack for nc 2.40b2 what makes nc not to care if u use aimbot, wh or custom models&sounds & stuff... just one small hacked nocheat.dll and with it you're able to use nc like everyone else + cheat...

I've also heard that holywater is already hacked too... So it's one and same what client u use... Aprq2 have most features...

edit: typos...
Serpent
• Moderator of AQ2Suomi • 4Ðm!n ov AQ2 Liiga •
aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

in australia we have the worst admins anywhere in the world. They believe anyone who isnt winning cant cheat.

The head admin mr.bungle has had 2 players already banned from his clan for ballantly using cheats. there is a third but i dont think there is even a point in demoing him cus its a waste of my time. Took me 2 months to finally get bungle to ban the last one.
aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

serpent i know which forums u have been browsing. And someone did release a hacked frkq2 that can emulate nc 2.40b and holywater with a password on the zip file. Got banned 2 days later because one of the people who he sent it to, contacted the admins. He was just pulling everyones legs. It was an old nocheat client that was passworded and released as *new*.

Whoever thinks they have hacked nocheat, pm me ill host a server you come in and show me yeh?
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Aztecx you seem like a reasonable guy. So I will repeat what I said to Darkside. Just goto #aq2admins on Quakenet and gather some information there. Also, why don't you tell your ozzie head-admin fellow to joinup, maybe he can learn a trick or two.
aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

kind of hard man, one of the admins just blocked me forever on msn.

Some dude that everyone voted permanent ban for ballantly wallhacking is playing again. Doc:wu: who was also in wu. Everyone voted for permanent ban and he has just been unbanned again. The admins are all retards so its kind of hard for me.

Oh and i got banned of the aq2 forums cus someone posted a funny video of some dude singing to a song and said it was bungle. So i replied god bung your a fat mother fucker and got banned forever.

i tried though so oh well.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

It doesn't seem that we(#aq2admins) know it either.

you could
- install hacked 2.40
-go public, play with wh, record it.
-BUT DO tell us before you do it. (psst tell mysterman or dajuan;) )
Serpent
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Serpent »

nufan wrote: -BUT DO tell us before you do it. (psst tell mysterman or dajuan;) )
I <3 Neme
Serpent
• Moderator of AQ2Suomi • 4Ðm!n ov AQ2 Liiga •
DARKSIDE
is connecting

Post by DARKSIDE »

It doesn't make it hackproof, and using nocheat is nearly inviting cheaters to test your server.
Good, invite them, log them, ban them. Names/IP's would be recored, i could get in contact with other admins of OGN for example, and see if the same IP had connected to that server that day.
...ballantly wallhacking is playing again. Doc:wu:
I was not so sure about Doc:wu....He says that he was using it because of testing for something. But then again, he could have done a more better job of telling admins etc.
- install hacked 2.40
-go public, play with wh, record it.
-BUT DO tell us before you do it. (psst tell mysterman or dajuan;) )
LoL! :? A hacked 2.40...that would be interesting to test on my server. :rambo: ....if i knew where to find it? But on the downside (HAHAH side....get it?...) people would think that i would be using it to play on public servers.

I find admins pretty easy to get a hold of...got bungle and punkers msn. I find bungle to be a reasonable person! :shock:
aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

darkside u dipshit thats cus u believe what anyone tells you. If you had actually watched the demos he was owning the server with hacks. Oh then did u watch the demos cypress got later? I dont think so.
aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

sorry i just get really cut when people say doc didnt hack. Pug:wu: from his clan said we framed him even though bungle already posted that he had matched the ip's.