sCrewface - Retard or just another f#ckin' Kid?

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

you're a korny looking finnish skaterpunk
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

It's neither fun to be a jerk or a funny guy over the "internett-life".

But on the other hand, people shouldn't (hello)CARE about them.
Caracol
was picked off

Post by Caracol »

Ok, you all admit it! This is just a sofisticated way to get more posts!

C.
Ne quid nimis.
imeiz
is legless

Post by imeiz »

aka wrote:you're a korny looking finnish skaterpunk
that pic is almost a year old :p but atleast i've got a hat e/ i don't look like that anymore, imo :)
Sync' imeiz - AQ2Suomi & AQ2World forum moderator, part-time TATM-writer
Misse
sank like a rock

Post by Misse »

yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no :hop: dddddd
legalisera mera<br />
and yes im gangsta.
grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

Ok first of all, some germans in this thread say: "Cmon, it's 2005 man!".
It is. So get over it, you shouldn't feel offended because some guy calls you a nazi.

Secondly:

"In the Treaty of Oliva 1660, Sweden had forced Denmark to recognize the independence of Schleswig-Holstein-Gottorf (the line Gottorp owned roughly half of the two duchies; the other half was Danish). The Duchy of Schleswig previously had been a Danish fief.
The Kings of Denmark regretted having had to make such a concession, and repeatedly invaded Schleswig-Holstein- Gottorf, so 1675-1679 and 1684-1689. Duke Christian Albrecht of Schleswig-Holstein-Gottorp had died in 1694 and was succeeded by his son Friedrich IV. (1694-1702). Duke Friedrich IV. had married a daughter of Swedish King Charles XI.; Schleswig-Holstein-Gottorp was regarded as being under Swedish protection. When Swedish King Charles XI. died in 1697, King Christian V. of Denmark used the opportunity to invade (but not occupy) Schleswig-Holstein-Gottorp yet another time".

I hate YOU for that screwface.

And for my last words:

I made both real life and internet up.
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

Don't forget his camping!
muhaha

Anyway, whatever your feelings about the opponent, do not let it lead to racist remarks - it only shows your not smart enough to think of something witty, among other things. I personally do not give a shit about action.one, I dislike they playing style, they know that, and we respect the fact that we disrespect eachother.

But as an aq2world league admin, I can tell you already that if someone behaves racistly in a league match and it's in my division, that player/clan shall be banned, stripped naked, and whipped. I do not think racist jokes are funny, and I will not tolerate them on my watch...

Oh ye, and this suits my signature

||
||
\/
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
taulutussi
blew up

Post by taulutussi »

Why can't people be more polite to each other, this forum is full of these "I don't care, fuck off"-people. Even if it's at internet, in my opinion this kind of flaming just starts to irritiate me. Just even try to pretend that you don't hate everybody who doesn't think like you...
Why does someone even try to defend someone who called somebody "a nazi" that's just plain wrong, dude.

I sometimes view this board, not that much as I used to, because of lack of moderating perhaps.

cu.
Gotta knock a little harder...
Stric
needs some Pepto Bismol

Post by Stric »

Same thinking as n99.

Something about action.one. Two of their players camping in public server in a actcity2 little room (with elevator) with m3 or hc almost 20min. :bday:
^stric^
Alfredo
plummets to its death

Hmm :/

Post by Alfredo »

People should'nt be so sensitive.
The force is with you young Skywalker, But you are not a Jedi Yet
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

i guess norweigans really should hate sweden, finland too, actually whole scandinavia and parts of europe, i guess we swedes are quite hated after all wars we have been in.
but i hate denmark most cause they were our biggest enemy couple 100 years ago.
so screwface fuck you.
bail{UNi}
mirror
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by mirror »

lol, really

you screwface defenders are kinda funny... stating that its normal to act like assholes on the internet. well, internet is a part of my life, but surely not the most important one, and i dont care about what some random dude says, like i already said. but WHAT THE FUCK? just because you guys find it funny to harass each other and call each other nazi, it's not 'normal' after all. i mean, yeah, theres often controversy and discussion, but not like this, and you guys are for sure the first ones to tell me that calling someone a nazi aint totally retarded/stupid.

now that someone tells you that your behaviour is somewhat annoying and childish you directly act like you got nothin to do with the internet, as if it was just some place where you log in 1 time per month, just to fool around. yeah "OK"..

we all know that you can do on the internet whatever you want to do, and it will, mostly, have no consequence.. but that doesnt mean you have to be an asshole automatically. this aint a calling to you to stop with your flame, SINCE I DONT CARE YES, but anyway, you guys are the minority of morons, and not the ppl that behave normally.
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

That was actually a good post mirror. :)
FoxX
plummets to its death

Post by FoxX »

Yeah, you did make sense.. No doubt.. But hey, like you said, thats your own way of the whole thing, obviously sF have a different view of this. Personally I'm alot closer to sF's version of having fun on the internet/aq2, than your version.

I mean, if he/I think its fun to annoy ppl while we play, and talk alot of shit, whats the big deal? If you wanna do something good for a community, I suggest you go get a social worker job for free, or something similar, cause I really doubt your gonna change his view on these matters.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, why is people so sensitive? I mean its the internet, I believe just about anyone have something more important to wake up to every day, than getting all worked up over some stupid comments?
IBA
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by IBA »

aka wrote:014:00pm 07<07@Devirus07> well fine. wazaaa
014:00pm 07<07@greken07> wazaa irl
014:00pm 07<07@greken07> I'm a e-thug!
014:01pm 07<07@Devirus07> tbh omfh hello hey, whats up then
014:01pm 07<07@greken07> are you jewish?
014:01pm 07<07@Devirus07> no, im nazi

OMG DEVIRUS IS A NAZI..plz ban him. You aint supose to joke about that stuff! :hop:
I wanna be a nazi too!
btw pls dont call u nazi and post german sentences if u cant spell it.
This hurts my ego. :shocker:
#quadaver || TEAMS !"§ || http://www.quadaver.de