any leagues/cups coming soon?

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

Germany will participate i guess, but the question there is more who will play.
We are in. Mirror, Tommics & me need to discuss activity of each player though, but most of our current lineup is active.

I am looking forward to this, Johan. :rambo:
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

bail wrote:cott2 is what im looking forward to you got any plans or hows it going with that?
I have no idea :S I was suddently left alone by the other headadmins in the pric chan! go whine on morpher and kurupt!! all of you!
bail
should have used a smaller gun

Post by bail »

i think leagues and cups are important to keep all clans and players active.
in most Games its all about laddergaming besides that they only play pcw.
we only play official cws and one league/cup a year or so.
we need more competition more thrilling finals and alot of nice fragging.
and a cup like COTT is damn fun sadly not all clans can participate therefor we should have more cups like naql.
bail{UNi}
MadWolf
was flattened

Post by MadWolf »

Would be cool with a World Cup, so we really would know who is the best clan. Alteast i haven't ever seen any chilean, brazilian and so on, clan play a cw. But here again the ping-war would play a great role.
MadWolf
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

Against clans/nations outside europe wouldnt be doable, only North America would be playable eventually. But still 1 map ping 20 vs 150 and the other map map 150 vs 20 wouldnt be fun. If you go further to countries like chile, brazil or australia you get pings over 300. The only way for things like that are lan parties.
henrull
is connecting

Post by henrull »

just make sure norway picks the right (<---------) persons to play... not the shitty team from last year, i dont get it why so many norwegian players suck ^^ :D
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

and still the few european clans that have fought chilean clans have won even on the chilean server.
Clement
Master of the Universe

Post by Clement »

Da^JuaN wrote:Against clans/nations outside europe wouldnt be doable, only North America would be playable eventually. But still 1 map ping 20 vs 150 and the other map map 150 vs 20 wouldnt be fun. If you go further to countries like chile, brazil or australia you get pings over 300. The only way for things like that are lan parties.
Thank you Captain Obvious.

:hop:
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

dont be rude Clement :lol: :lol: :lol:
Preto
found a way out

Post by Preto »

There's a portuguese ladder, played only at portuguese servers, the rules are at www.actionquake.org and the forum is located at forum.actionquake.org! All clans are welcome to join us, but beware of the high pings you'll get :bday:
MadWolf
was flattened

Post by MadWolf »

Preto wrote:There's a portuguese ladder, played only at portuguese servers, the rules are at www.actionquake.org and the forum is located at forum.actionquake.org! All clans are welcome to join us, but beware of the high pings you'll get :bday:
mmm, yes...
Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'intranet@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/intranet/public_html/eng/conf.php on line 9erro
MadWolf
Da^JuaN
was picked off

Post by Da^JuaN »

servers in portugal isnt the biggest issue, a website full of rules n stuff in portugese language is even worse ;)
Preto
found a way out

Post by Preto »