C&C Arises!!

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

C&C Arises!!

Post by bliz »

Hello there English, Irish, Scottish, Dutch, German, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Slovenian, Spanish, Italian, American, Australian & other ActionQuake2 playing geeks!

A fresh start for this eternal oldskool clan. Cute and Cuddly is becoming active again, in hope to dominate the servers one more time before we all become extinct and our ashes being spread out in the AQ2 sky without ever being reckognized in all of Europe. *insert grin here* ;)

Right, now that is clear. C&C is looking for people to enjoy the clanwars with and (if possible) to win an extreme number of those as addition to the fun we are all so addicted to.

C&C can be found on IRC @ Quakenet.org in channel #C&C

Our 'oldskool' webby was http://www.cute-and-cuddly.rocks.it - as you will notice, we had many members which improved the fun even more back then. Those were the days. Allright, enough drifting off to the -All your base are belong to us- era.

There's a new website coming soon, probably made in nothing but flash. I'll let you all know when the time is there.

That's all I wanted to let, you guys + some girlies, know for now. Just keep those mousehands in tact and keep on fraggin'!
n99
"Sticks and Stones..."

Post by n99 »

I cheer for the cuties. However, restarting now the league is under way might make recruiting difficult. Still, the best of luck.
Gore Vidal: "To succeed is not enough. Others must fail."
stan0x
killed itself
In-game Name: stan0x
Operating System: Windows 7, linux
Processor model/speed: i7 2600K
Memory: 16GB DRR3
Hard drive: 1 x 240GB SSD 5 x 2 TB
Graphics card: GTX470
Monitor: LG
Mouse: MX
Keyboard: Steelseries G7

Post by stan0x »

yea good luck.,.

nice 2 c jhon is playing aq2 again :]
#clan.fubar #narf #heks #aq2world
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

Aye indeed it is difficult. We're not necessarily recruiting in the most urgent matter, since we have a decent "active" squad already, just not showable yet on AQ2world.com. But that will change soon enough.

Also, about the league - it is too bad that we decided to give C&C another chance on a date such as this, since the league is already on the move. That should also give the proof that we thought about this carefully and not made haste to revive this clan without thinking about the consequences, ie. recruiting weird fecked up members in order to have enough for the league, things like that. So it's all good. Though, we are hoping that a clan will lose their spot in a division very soon, so we can still show what we have in a chaotic unorganised way by filling the gap as a sub-clan. ;)
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

oohhh be greeted C&C :) gj!
old school rawks
alekchi
tripped on its own grenade

Post by alekchi »

I love you guys! well, who could help loving
I'm sitting down here but hey, you can't see me.
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

uncy! god i miss him :(
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

Oi bliz! where's Mobius in the members section?
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

No idea minchy, you should ask CHILLA one day in #C&C - he's the one who created the webby (btw, you are all welcome to idle there - if you're cute and cuddly enough of course :D)
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
Remmy
is connecting

Post by Remmy »

Mobs lol. Now he was the daddy of Aq :)
anyway he wasnt around wen that site was been made, along with the likes of Salako, Wraith etc, the very old C&C members!

Tell me, who else do u remember from them days? :)

As too Dens message,
Den ill tell Panna and Unc that u said hi wen i text them next :P
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

hehe good good :)
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
W1lco
tripped on its own grenade

Post by W1lco »

Go C&C go, always lovely about oldscewls clans coming back to the scene, gl in the new future lads !
The colourblind
emu
Syndrome of a Down

Post by emu »

fun to see an english clan ( am i right ) arise :)
Call me your valentine call me once tonight
.UncycleD
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by .UncycleD »

Now, who is this uncy you are talking about? Did I steal someones nick or something? :)
#4056 in z0r.nl
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Look at the first post, click on the link.