The best mesto jumpz and atleast ONE unseen

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

sescrew
sank like a rock

Post by sescrew »

Thanks the ppl who watched the film and gave me feedback, i didnt count on half this much and im thrilled. Im now into jumpin' even more than' before and i already found 9-10 jumpz on mesto (mostly done via the copper) so ill do another movie and this time not only mesto, if Vortex is up for it.

Hope to get as much feedback ;)

peace
{MOB} For Life
z0
plummets to its death

Post by z0 »

nice jumps thats for sure.. terrible textures :o how can you play like that? and one thing, next time use cl_predict "0" so you don't see that hacking when getting high speed, anyway nice movie!
peaz
Mutu
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Mutu »

Yeah
· Catch-Gamer.no AQ2admin
VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

ok, ill try that cl_predict or whatever...and those textures R0X! u be quit z0 B<
yes u
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

yeah, u be quit z0! :hop:
sanity
was in the wrong place

Post by sanity »

:D
aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

cant remmeber if i already posted but anyway, cool video.

things i look for in a video are ways to get down from higher buildings quickly etc... the chopper is fked cus it goes to like 5 diff points and u gotta wait all that time to try a new jump.
Jabu
was flattened

Post by Jabu »

Really nice jumps i have to go test those myself :P <3 jumping
aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

none of the jumps are hard, all 100% jumps apart from that one jump where u gotta grab the tiny ledge.
sescrew
sank like a rock

Post by sescrew »

now ill say this ONCE and for ALL, i've got like 100000 messages for different people asking me for the texturas on the map aka paks, AS i already said, I didnt not make the movie, vortex did and I DO NOT have the texturas or the packs my aq2 is ALOT different from the once showen on the movie, so if u want the texturas on the film contact Vortex not me ;) u can find him at #jalle

the ball is in your court Vortex :P

Aztecx i dont know what u mean when u say: they are all 100% jumpz.... but hard most of them is, even with a highly trained jumphand doubt it not!
{MOB} For Life
sescrew
sank like a rock

Post by sescrew »

Ill correct my statment to aztecx, after watching the film again. Your right they arent the tuffest jump, 2-3 of them is real hard but the rest isnt the big deal!
{MOB} For Life
aztecx
sank like a rock

Post by aztecx »

the chopper jumps are all crazy easy they just look hard for some reason (even looked hard for me till i actually tried it)

if u have good control then u can pretty much jump around on that little tower all night.
VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

erhm, that quit was supposed to be quiet B<...anywayz, u can find the textures here: http://koti.mbnet.fi/firexid/aq2/mesto/ ... exture.zip My ones are the same, ive just fixed them a little... and its nemesis who made the texts :-)
yes u
sescrew
sank like a rock

Post by sescrew »

The copper jumpz arent crazy easy, u have to have good timing, i mean REALLY good timing atleast in the once im doing now.
{MOB} For Life
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Not really good timing. You just have to wait for it to come. Once it's there, it stays long enough to make a mistake.
I don't give a shit.