Gutt- The movie By LaggizZ

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

thnx greed. laggiz got newb guts
yes u
GreeDy
joined the game

Post by GreeDy »

hehe yeah, some lucky one's...
Ur movie were a bit more pr0...
A B E A Utifull jump + amazing gut luck
:P :o :bday: :) :oh: :D :santa: :( :sleep: :? O_o :shock: :m00: :shocker: 8) :#: :lol: :rambo: :P :hop: :x
Ich bin der elite!
Endy
sank like a rock

Post by Endy »

Well difficult to compare since one of them was a .dm2 file and the other one was a movie with some work behind it. Sure, nicely done by vortex but only one of the victims were actually moving so :)

nice music btw lagizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You think I CARE about oHms law and the red*communists, the AC in my car or the mumbojumbo clutch-type grip, the perfect silent Avalanche that later made me to realize that I don't know anythINg.
VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

Endy, have u seen SeS's mesto jumps? Compare that one to LaggizZ's movie, cause i made the movie SeS's mesto jumps :-)
yes u
Endy
sank like a rock

Post by Endy »

I've seen it yes, and perhaps it's a bit "better made" then lagizz movie here, but that's not what this thread is about, is it?
You think I CARE about oHms law and the red*communists, the AC in my car or the mumbojumbo clutch-type grip, the perfect silent Avalanche that later made me to realize that I don't know anythINg.
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

good point there, endy. it's not about comparing movies. about vortex's demo, it's nice to make that jump in public or in cw. but actually only one of the opponents were moving. the rest of them, away.. not that impressive, not at all. it's all about the jump, that nobody were expecting it.

and if i comment vortex's movie he made for sescrew, that's better, and quite simple. but why care to put too much work behind a little movie?

i would say your movie to sescrew is a perfect example of not doing more out of a movie than that. amateur-like, it's enough. demand more of a movie when it's free for download? nah. i don't think so. (and don't take subjects like you can download full movies from DC and such programs, doesn't count).

looking forward to your next movie, laggizz. and the music owned. ehehehe.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
R3Z3T
saw the light

Post by R3Z3T »

weird movie :P
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

ok... well... the music sucked THAT bad that i almost liked it.

If you want PWNY MUSIC check this teaser i made for my cheesebeesefriend kuwu:

http://filez.nixblicka.de/memberfilez/maGro/kuwu.wmv

The text in the end was horrible. THAT is what destroys movies. And a lil more synchronization between movie and music would have been nice.
Go on :) No master has been fallen from the sky yet.
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten
Kurupt
:I

Post by Kurupt »

hehe gg makro ;o