New Minimovie by #E-Reality: Zapped! 100MB, Mix action/humor

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Akor
joined the game

Post by Akor »

Nice movie :o
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

Heh Magro, I really loved this one - the funny/action AQ2 movies are way more interesting than AQ2 movies such as Airborne, this is not only about the frags but also about the humor (which is very nicely picked out & worked on.) and that is one of the most attractive things to keep people glued to the monitor I think.

I beg you, make moooohooore!
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

thx kiwii :)

posts likes theese keep me up working :)
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten
HcPeura
was flattened
In-game Name: Memoria

Post by HcPeura »

+ the beginning (something i couldn't make)
+the lenght
--------------------
- the musics
- normal frags and just some leg and kevlar kills.
- the cutted screen,it was annoying.

=
Atleast you tried :p
[e] Memoria #extacy
VorTeX6
sank like a rock

Post by VorTeX6 »

Laf, that just show us u don't have a clue about aq2 movies Peura, no offence.. maGro did a great job synchronicing the frags with the music, which was also very good music.. The "leg and kevlar" frags was maybe because he got 5-in-a-row or something? :-)
yes u
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

HcPeura wrote: - the musics
- normal frags and just some leg and kevlar kills.
- the cutted screen,it was annoying.

=
Atleast you tried :p
Thank you for beeing that lenient toward me.

It comes to my mind that you released a movie some time ago hat did not get the best reply. i wont be explicit here. Dont let yourself be driven by feelings of disappointment and revenge while judging others work, but go on and try to improve yourself... good luck on your way.
HcPeura
was flattened

Post by HcPeura »

I was serious,but its good that you think your movie rocks(except you could keep it for your self then?),thats the mainpoint I think?. and btw,"my" movie just had some clips from me,I didnt actually do anything.

And vortex,im not intrested in aq2movies and i havent made any, I dont actually care if there was how many frags in one round, Í still dont like it if there aint heads banging.

gl with your movies. " :sleep: "
[e] Memoria #extacy
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Are you trying to make the biggest dork out of yourself in two days?

You clearly won with your own thread..
HcPeura
was flattened

Post by HcPeura »

I'm sorry but im not. cant i post my own opinion without taking back some crap outta some naziboi?. :p please. My friend made a movie and gave you a chance to see it so you could be a little more nicer when you review his first movie clip. Now when im acting like you people ("just giving my own opinion"),you tell me im a total dork? so thx for looking in the mirror for once.

oh,and btw.. what the fuck was funny in that magro guys movie?.
[e] Memoria #extacy
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

eeh.... mmkay... You seem to have an unhappy childhood or something mr Peura...
mirror
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by mirror »

he has just a different opinion,.. and now shut up :>
Flunx
feels some chest pain
In-game Name: iN Flunx

Post by Flunx »

I don't think it was your opinion, but the way you put it, the "Atleast you tried :p", that stirred things up. Sure your opinion made matters even worse, heh.

Posting should be in an ordely fashion.

Protip of the day: Sarcasm isn't as easy to understand in text as it is in speech.
I like to play games, not watch them
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

HcPeura wrote:I was serious,but its good that you think your movie rocks(except you could keep it for your self then?),thats the mainpoint I think?.

Excuse me? I like the movie, its ok for my first work. However i never said anything regarding that... You call me arrogant? Or... "at least you tried"? ... a wise man once told me... "thx for looking in the mirror for once."
HcPeura wrote:And vortex,im not intrested in aq2movies and i havent made any, I dont actually care if there was how many frags in one round, Í still dont like it if there aint heads banging.
If you prefer a collection of oneheadshotfrags... do it on your own, but dont expect anybody that has a clue about aq to be interested.
HcPeura wrote:cant i post my own opinion without taking back some crap outta some naziboi?. :p please. My friend made a movie and gave you a chance to see it so you could be a little more nicer when you review his first movie clip.
I made a movie and gave you a chance to see it so you could be a little more nicer when you revie my first movie clip. And... you are allowed and welcome to post your opinion, are we allowed to post response?
Last edited by maGro on Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
HcPeura
was flattened

Post by HcPeura »

And here we go again "i bet you had an unhappy childhood" :p now it doesnt matter what i say,i still get those crap posts,i bet you ARE having a bad childhood since you have to post something like that to me?

im just any other guy who doesnt like that film.you dont have to call me names or anything if i post my own opinion. :e damn this is lame,grow up some of you. :/
[e] Memoria #extacy
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

sais someone with a cat as a avatar :)