Cheating/Not Cheating

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

how about not banning players that have'nt cheated?

<--
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

daddynufan B>
nufan
brains are on the wall

Post by nufan »

:DDDD <333
Sovnig
blew itself up

Post by Sovnig »

aka wrote:how about not banning players that have'nt cheated?

<--
Well the idea of my suggestion was to avoid such a thing :)
But I gotta admit there's better arguments con than pro, so I guess you'll stay banned :?

offtopic: am i the only one always reading "picmip bitch" as "picnic bitch" and fail to understand a single thing of it?
A good discussion is like a miniskirt; long enough to cover the subject, but short enough to pertain interest
//Splinter
Jazzie
is now shorter

Post by Jazzie »

nufan I think he was just warned. But I couldn't resist the fun in the fact that the demo was even taken up for view :P
fell in love with the game
aka

Post by aka »

And I cant resist the fun in the fact that my demos was even taken up for a view
W1lco

Post by W1lco »

Omfg.. WHY DONT WE GET ANY ACTIVE ADMINS? Cant we start with that instead of catching "bad people" at demos? Or maybe this is the only way to do it?, ( to bust a cheater ).. last 3 times when i have been very suspect ( vs Fakeclan ), i wanted to contact a admin, 2times at a friday evening, one just middle of the weekend, about 19.00.. and no BT for this time, answered.. My opinion is that we first should get SOME "active" admins..
The colourblind
aka

Post by aka »

we should get some sane admins
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

W1lco wrote:Omfg.. WHY DONT WE GET ANY ACTIVE ADMINS? Cant we start with that instead of catching "bad people" at demos? Or maybe this is the only way to do it?, ( to bust a cheater ).. last 3 times when i have been very suspect ( vs Fakeclan ), i wanted to contact a admin, 2times at a friday evening, one just middle of the weekend, about 19.00.. and no BT for this time, answered.. My opinion is that we first should get SOME "active" admins..
You can't expect admins to be there at every sec, ppl have other things to do to, girls, work, friends and so on.

In my case i don't have time for aq now at all almost, so when i get time to play i don't feel like specing a cw for 40 mins.
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Serra
joined the game

Post by Serra »

No way. 90% believed that skmz cheated, eventhough the demo isnt obvious and i think that's fucked. There are people who gets fragged and are like "wtf, lame cheater motherfucker ill kick your ass IRL" and would vote yes :D
Serra /Fu
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Well there are others reasons why people call skmz a cheater ;)
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

angra wrote:
W1lco wrote:Omfg.. WHY DONT WE GET ANY ACTIVE ADMINS? Cant we start with that instead of catching "bad people" at demos? Or maybe this is the only way to do it?, ( to bust a cheater ).. last 3 times when i have been very suspect ( vs Fakeclan ), i wanted to contact a admin, 2times at a friday evening, one just middle of the weekend, about 19.00.. and no BT for this time, answered.. My opinion is that we first should get SOME "active" admins..
You can't expect admins to be there at every sec, ppl have other things to do to, girls, work, friends and so on.

In my case i don't have time for aq now at all almost, so when i get time to play i don't feel like specing a cw for 40 mins.

Word angra. I for one would like to see the bot back in the channel, hope it'll be fixed soon. Then you can check the ip's and maybe demos and screens when you DO have time.
aka

Post by aka »

who are you trying to fool?[/b]
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

aka please you are sooooo sooooo soooo boring.

ohh i forgot to tell you. you have been added to a lifetime ban at angra.se i hope you will have a nice stay there.

why? ahhhhhhh don't like you. have a nice day everyone.

ps. this has nothing to do with the post you just wrote here.
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

I wouldnt mind getting banned there aswell, a nice excuse to not play cw's in that shitserver ^^