Whine...

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

fuct
is full of buckshot

Whine...

Post by fuct »

[whine] isnt everyone fucking tired of playing the same old maps day in and day out?! why is it that every time a join a server cloud is on then when a half decent map like country comes on people VOTE TJ VOTE TJ VOTE TJ....its fucking annoying me that the only maps I ever get to play (cos im unclanned) are cloud,tj,urban,j1,u3,u2 and cloud2 sometimes. WHY?! when theres so many great maps (old and new) that are never played [/whine]

GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING RUT!
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

tj with sg is the best way to handle these people!

tequila ftw!
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
maGro
blew itself up

Post by maGro »

whine! well, i cant understand ppl playing cloud.. since its the most boring map ever.. everytime the same way, you know one player will walk the small way, two the large way, 1 sniper... sooo boring :/
Director of #E-Reality :: Sprayer of #koksnutten
Rulf
found a way out

Post by Rulf »

im with ya magro but as fuct said... mabe we can make a new map thing at boomtown.. just delete all those played maps and add all the new great maps that have come and some old maps it would be nice... cuz public nowdays its cloud and urban3 well they are good maps but boring cuz always the same... some change would be great thanx! :)
coooopa tropppppa BEACH!
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

or we could make a server with a decent map rotation ..including tj or whatever but with no votemap function? that would be nice...host it in Ireland and ill never leave :) just one server like this would be really sweet
id love to play maps like icity, wfall (go pauhi :D) tension1 and so on, on publics
Beavisss
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Beavisss »

fuct wrote:or we could make a server with a decent map rotation ..including tj or whatever but with no votemap function? that would be nice...host it in Ireland and ill never leave :) just one server like this would be really sweet
id love to play maps like icity, wfall (go pauhi :D) tension1 and so on, on publics
I was talking about it in 2 more topics.
Yes, we need a server with new maps only. But with vote, but u can vote only new maps. Could be great.
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

That's because people in general stick to what they know, and don't WANT to test new maps. They won't vote revolution or wfall (or beach :D) because they've never even tried those maps, they don't know the camp spots and they don't "own" there. That's why the same maps are being played over and over again. The only way to get around this is to provide a public server with no votemap and with a new bold selection of maps that the general public will love in about 1 month time, not right away, but in time when they have played the maps enough...
.UncycleD
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by .UncycleD »

I think it's time for tuesday turmoil. Yes, most definetly.
#4056 in z0r.nl
Lurre
is connecting

Post by Lurre »

I want the oldschool maps!!!!
Where is a server with Museum, Monastery, basev28, Kumanru
and fuck I lost all the other maps I had on my mind... "#"
I'll edit this post
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

Lurre you have that allready?

Catch and peliportti..

http://forums.aq2world.com/viewtopic.php?t=1938
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
W1lco
tripped on its own grenade

Post by W1lco »

Beavisss wrote:
fuct wrote:or we could make a server with a decent map rotation ..including tj or whatever but with no votemap function? that would be nice...host it in Ireland and ill never leave :) just one server like this would be really sweet
I was talking about it in 2 more topics.
Yes, we need a server with new maps only. But with vote, but u can vote only new maps. Could be great.

By the end of this month, i should have got mine 100/100, ive got an athlon 1800+ with about 800memory over, i could get it up with an nice OS, and u guys could check ur ping, im up for puting a server up if so. :hop:
If somone then would appreciate it ?
The colourblind
angra
feels some chest pain

Post by angra »

good then i can take down my servers and save some mooney! :hop:
}i{ angra - #clan.illusion
Total minutes of aq2
2005: 20 716
2006: 10 405
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

Lurre wrote:I want the oldschool maps!!!!
Where is a server with Museum, Monastery, basev28, Kumanru
and fuck I lost all the other maps I had on my mind... "#"
I'll edit this post
VILLAGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
give it to me. now. :attack:
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

wilco...i would forever be in your debt...and as long as i pinged less than 100 id play....im also sure that a lot of other people would too
aka
tripped on its own grenade

Post by aka »

yeah wilco...and dont join the united faggot-team so I can play on it with my real nick to ;D