Public fuckkers

The general catch-all forum for Action Quake2 related discussions.

Moderator: Moderators

Magger
joined the game

Public fuckkers

Post by Magger »

Some assholes just kicked(vote) me from a bt public server with no reason. It was people lige Violent, and some other guys from the new clan [oXy]. It's pretty annoying, cuz I just wanted to play. But they just started to votekick me, and they said nothing like "stfu" when I asked why they did it.!

I just think it stupid, and lame when it's public. - mean I would understand if it was a cw server, and they wanted no specs - but it just piss me off!......? :#:

I've never really posted a topic before, and I know it's nothing special. But I just got very angry and smashed my keybord, cuz I hate when ppl behave like that - there's no reason?
Hawk
found a way out

Post by Hawk »

the only reason would be that the people doing this has failed in understanding the purpose of the public server system, which is sad. This thing also seems to happen all the time, maybe people are just uneducated?
inter-net is good, that means inter-great should be even better
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

it's sad :(
come and play in damain. wont happen there.
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
NRGizeR
feels some chest pain

Post by NRGizeR »

Heh, I've only seen a guy getting kicked from a public aq2 server once, and that took like ten minutes, although the guy was openly using both aimbot, speedbot, and wh :/ So I wouldn't say that it's too common on public aq2 servers, at least not here in Finland. In other games people get kicked of publics all the time (take ET for example...) so I really don't think that this is a big problem in aq2....
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

yeah nrg, but even if happens once to be kicked without reason is quite fastidious.. :rambo:
well good for us that happens rarely
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
V34
tried to put the pin back in

Post by V34 »

My keyboard also get the felling of my power from my hand!
Well, i hate when people do that. I also hate when I'm playing a 1on1 with some one. Then two clans just join and votekicks us or mapvoteing. Its ok if they ask us to leave and have looked if some other CW servers is free. Thats not what the most dude do.
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

i have to say that there are a lot of people that do this...late nite playin 1v1 on a public if someone joins i always get told to votekick him...i usually just say "do you not understand the concept of a public server?"
Violent
was flattened

Post by Violent »

plz magger..oXy ? that is my clan..and I was not there so fu..
Magger
joined the game

Post by Magger »

yeah, sure.. so it was just a faker?
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

ooo bitchfight!! i say Handbags at dawn