[AF] Siru = wh

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Septique
joined the game

Post by Septique »

np: Metallica - Sad But True (5:24)
Sweet
found a way out

Post by Sweet »

:( :( :(

SHAME on u SIRU!
Sweet =A=
Grimmy
is connecting

Post by Grimmy »

:? Firstly. As he asked that did Siru have ventrilo, and siru said 'no', but we had TS[ teamspeak ( me and siru ) ] if i'm correct ventrilo ain't exactly the same as TeamSpeak (as in the name just differs but mm3 still ). Someone also said that ventrilo has 3-4sec delay? Oh, well you've gotta have a bad connection or something, since i've never had that big delay, mostly like 0.5-1sec or something. I also wonder, as someone stated, that why would a guy who's played for 7 years and the founder or one of the founders of ApC would start using a wh of anykind, wouldn't that just be an act of stupidity or just an act of boredom?, honestly i dont know. And also about the mm3, we were laughing and saying how lucky shots he got at the match. I think that everyone can admit, including me, that some days are just more luckier than others, some days you hit and kill like rambo, and sometimes you're just a living target practice. I dont see any cheating in this clip, maybe some are just suspicious but i'd say that it's purely based luck, mostly i'd say that this clip was just the skill and the advance from sounds, achieved in 7years of playing

Also. As someone said that its really obvious wh at the part where he's waiting a guy to climb up from the side of cloud2. If you watch the clip closely, you can see when the guys leg glimpses down there, and at the part where he comes up, laser reveales him, i'd say that it was just a reflex there and a lucky shot to the head.

If he had really used a wh and would admit it someday, i would honestly be really dissapointed at him and the friendship that we have would come to an end. I personally dont support/like cheaters of anykind.

To conclude this post, i personally stand up for friends and i'd say that SiRu ain't using wh of anykind, just an lucky day among others. But above all, that's just an opinion of mine.
Repsaj
as long as it's salty..

Post by Repsaj »

Funny really, we didn't look in to it since we won anyway.

http://www.dnegative.com/wars.php?war_id=172
Beavisss
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Beavisss »

Grimmy wrote::? Firstly. As he asked that did Siru have ventrilo, and siru said 'no', but we had TS[ teamspeak ( me and siru ) ] if i'm correct ventrilo ain't exactly the same as TeamSpeak (as in the name just differs but mm3 still ). Someone also said that ventrilo has 3-4sec delay? Oh, well you've gotta have a bad connection or something, since i've never had that big delay, mostly like 0.5-1sec or something. I also wonder, as someone stated, that why would a guy who's played for 7 years and the founder or one of the founders of ApC would start using a wh of anykind, wouldn't that just be an act of stupidity or just an act of boredom?, honestly i dont know. And also about the mm3, we were laughing and saying how lucky shots he got at the match. I think that everyone can admit, including me, that some days are just more luckier than others, some days you hit and kill like rambo, and sometimes you're just a living target practice. I dont see any cheating in this clip, maybe some are just suspicious but i'd say that it's purely based luck, mostly i'd say that this clip was just the skill and the advance from sounds, achieved in 7years of playing

Also. As someone said that its really obvious wh at the part where he's waiting a guy to climb up from the side of cloud2. If you watch the clip closely, you can see when the guys leg glimpses down there, and at the part where he comes up, laser reveales him, i'd say that it was just a reflex there and a lucky shot to the head.

If he had really used a wh and would admit it someday, i would honestly be really dissapointed at him and the friendship that we have would come to an end. I personally dont support/like cheaters of anykind.

To conclude this post, i personally stand up for friends and i'd say that SiRu ain't using wh of anykind, just an lucky day among others. But above all, that's just an opinion of mine.
Half of your text made me laf :D

More, I want more of such text. plz
WizardExt
tried to put the pin back in
In-game Name: WizardExt
Mouse: Razer DeathAdder

Post by WizardExt »

Flunx wrote:BL Siru :-)
sums it up pretty good. :D
Grimmy
is connecting

Post by Grimmy »

Beaviss, as i said, if he really used wh, i'm greatly dissapointment, since i dont like/support any cheaters. Its just sad and pathetic.
tyldis
sank like a rock

Post by tyldis »

Just wanted to let you know that the admins are reviewing the demo and discussing it.
Down, not across.
fuct
is full of buckshot

Post by fuct »

wh...no way you can say it wasnt either
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

It doesn't seem 'that' obvious to me to be honest. Most people who play their 'homemap' A LOT and have a lot of experience in AQ2 usually know where and when to look. Especially on simple maps like cloud2. I wouldn't say that he is wallhacking, since I've seen more players playing like he does - including myself at times.
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
Den
something dur dur

Post by Den »

Gepardi wrote:Our next AQ2WL-match (playday 4) is vs these guys so that puts us thinking. Will this affect league at all?
I dont think so because he hasnt played in any league game or has he ?

EDIT: Oh he has :)
There's a chopper coming in 3 days and there's a katana on top of the cafe and that's all you need to know
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Original post updated with a poll. It's an easier way of working out what the public think without reading through the arguments (even though this thread has been quite good in that respect).
I don't give a shit.
creator
is connecting

Post by creator »

well well, just have to put unsure, it's 50/50 to me, mm3 was at least that's for sure
Sabotage
plummets to its death

Post by Sabotage »

Well ive got some facts at the table. and deleted the post ive writed so for you that did see it you know what im thinking now. THE END :#:
Last edited by Sabotage on Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How am i spelling?" Please call 800-WHO-CARES or online at www.Tellsomeonewhocares.com
*bplease*
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

kaaos wrote:I hate to see when players who have played for years get caught for cheating...

this includes you too, skmz.
Uh. I can't say that I'm an old-school Aq'er yet, kaaos, like this guy is, when he has played for 7 years (they say). I'm quite new, 3 years or so. You shouldn't compare demos with other demos on other people, but I'm sure that you will find it quite interesting if you compare mine with this one, though..

Since I had a very bad aim, my mouse was dirty, sucked and got stuck sometimes (which probably some of you might have seen) and I had a bad day at aq, but like always.. good sounds.
While this guy, Siru, has an excellent (must admit) aim with his m4 & lasersight, and also knows where the enemies are. I mean, he never failed by taking his chance-shots. Correct 'guessing' everytime, and quite perfect timings as well.

I've been playing the quake game series since the first day of the very first Quake game was released, and I played Quake 1 for 6 years, I also beat some of the very best/known Quakers in the scene. If you have played many FPS-games during the years, you will eventually become good, and also very quickly. Quite easy with the sounds then, since everytime someone jumped, I immediately knew were the enemies were.

By the way, Quake 1 owns Aq2, and it will always do. Tihi.. I miss the old good days when everybody has their modems and played with 150-250 ping at Quake....
(Note: This was also no way to brag or something.. I'm just telling you how it is.. Since I've noticed that people are underestimating your skills very often, since you are quite new to the scene.)

Must remind you about that excellent situation that Hawk mentioned; When Siru's enemy crouched and crept on his way to the ladder, and also was heading up the ladder, and then immediately just before he was seen, he got a headshot from Siru. Impossible for Siru to know the correct moment, but still, can have been big luck, which I doubt.

..Seems that I'm writing a documentary here..
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]