[AF] Siru = wh

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

I just want to say, with MM3 and with all the other sounds of his teammates walking and firing, it would making hearing someone through that 'gap' really difficult.

I still haven't voted.
I don't give a shit.
JoKi
joined the game

Post by JoKi »

skmz wrote: I've been playing the quake game series since the first day of the very first Quake game was released, and I played Quake 1 for 6 years, I also beat some of the very best/known Quakers in the scene. If you have played many FPS-games during the years, you will eventually become good, and also very quickly. Quite easy with the sounds then, since everytime someone jumped, I immediately knew were the enemies were.

By the way, Quake 1 owns Aq2, and it will always do. Tihi.. I miss the old good days when everybody has their modems and played with 150-250 ping at Quake....
(Note: This was also no way to brag or something.. I'm just telling you how it is.. Since I've noticed that people are underestimating your skills very often, since you are quite new to the scene.)
quake1 = quakeworld in se internets!

newbie ://
C20H25N3O
BeAViS
ittssaaa marrrioooo!

Post by BeAViS »

i clicked no instead of clicking yes i think.... :(
- Killing today in old fashioned way -
- Beware of Beavers -
- :mario: -
Haudrauf
tripped on its own grenade

Post by Haudrauf »

IBA wrote:really funny that ppl are too dumb to "hide" their h4xx. well, he didnt even try. lot of times u can hear that there's an enemy behind the corner, but its not possible to go around with crosshair on exact position. it doesnt matter if they used mm3 or not in this case. everyone who played with mm3 should know why.
That's right.
Now.. was it even that Siru or just someone who wants Siru to be humiliated with some public forums?
Anyone who ever watched CSI knows why. :)
ImageOwner of http://aq2maps.quadaver.org
Not part of #aq2admins for a reason.
Samislide
is legless

Post by Samislide »

I voted no. I've seen ppl that I know don't cheat playing 10times better than this.
sajh
is legless

Post by sajh »

JoKi wrote:

rq ftw

argh i fecked up the quote-thingie
whine...<br />
"på kvällarna förvandlas den spenslige solidas till....... STÅL-TIRRE!" - minch<br />
"i hoped i cud get a chance in iN when i saw even solidas cud do it " - Snigge/2fast4j00<br />
"iN minus sajh would be a nice clan and way better, but i would never ever stand playing with such an annoying player, lucky me that i didnt get a try in iN" - Romo
" it seems he is a "rich" mans child with to much attitude, he's like the man version of Paris Hilton... such a jerk" - Romo
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

sajh wrote:
JoKi wrote:

rq ftw

argh i fecked up the quote-thingie
Quakeworld didn't exist (for my knowledge) when I was playing, and Quake was still very popular. By the way, the oldschoolers who played Quake in the old times should know that it's a huge differencewhen you're playing Quakeworld or not. The sensitivity changes, aim, jumps, moves, everything. It sucks!

Then everybody quitted the old good Quake and started to play Quakeworld, can't understand why, but it ruined the game totally.
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Beavisss
loses a vital chest organ

Post by Beavisss »

It is cheaters thread. Not RQ3 or even Quake 1.
So plz stop this smap...
minchiano
bleeds to death

Post by minchiano »

[offtopic]

skmz: Ever played someone called Izno?

[/offtopic]
Titchy
joined the game

Post by Titchy »

ofc its wh, even if they use mm3 or whatever he cant know exactly where the person is, u know which area etc but the games goes so fast, and he know exactly all the time where the people was and if it was none left he just rushed around, otherwise he chilled and specced at the area where the person was located....
bust him ffffffffffssssssss :hop:
Dum Spiro Spero
Twz
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Twz »

That is totaly wallhack, try check the demo one more time if you aint sure :p
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

Beavisss wrote:It is cheaters thread. Not RQ3 or even Quake 1.
So plz stop this smap...
Kisses to you, Beavisss.

We are trying to build up a nice conversation here!! But you are trying to ruin the fun. Urghh..

minchiano: I can't say that I'm familiar with that nickname in the Quake scene, but somewhere, somehow, I have seen that nick before.

My nicks were Valentine, UnrealQ in the old days.

How can you guys really be unsure about this guy, by the way? It's no doubts. I've seen many skilled players around. Many can play like this guy, but they can also make more chance-shots, and also they can be wrong, and they don't even need to hit at all the times. This guy knew everytime where the enemy was, exactly position. Also knew exactly when the enemy was coming from corners, so his timings was quite perfect. So far as I could see or remember, I didn't see any situation where this guy actually "guessed" wrong or missed any "timing shots". Oh well, he must be the best aq'er in the world...? Scary thoughts.. Tihi..
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Nesci
is connecting

Post by Nesci »

wh, thats all... oh, and look at those reflections
JoKi
joined the game

Post by JoKi »

to the topix: nice predicted aiming... he shots at wall in one of the last rounds. that was enough for me then ;)

@skmz: well qw is the multiplayer client for quake1. an optimized client and i dont agree with your "it sucks". it changed everythingl in a right way and made the mp boom. (hm theres netquake too, but netquake sucks :D)

haueee? :)...
C20H25N3O
Hawk
found a way out

Post by Hawk »

i even dug up an old wallhack to look at the demo, and even though you might say that everything can look like a cheat while looking at a demo with a wh, some of the things he did just looked to obvious to be by chance

for example, at one point he's basicly tracking an enemy through the wall, waiting for him to come around the corner, and siru is following pretty good with his aim, when all of a sudden the enemy changes direction to help a teammate, siru also stops and goes the other way, while i doubt he could have heard him, and definitely not seen him.

and the long round (round 3 maybe?) was just a little bit to good, and at one point he's stopping dead in his tracks to stare at the enemy through the wall when it looks like he realise what he's doing and keep running up the floors in the small house turning odly to catch a glimpse of where the enemy is all the time..

anyway i wrote way to much about this, i just think this demo was so amusing :P
inter-net is good, that means inter-great should be even better