[AF] Siru = wh

Pimpin new players? Started a new clan? Do you dislike a player or a clan? Post it all here.

Moderator: Moderators

indey
plummets to its death

Post by indey »

Offtopic!:

Just HAVE to reply about the rq/qw thingie :)
At first, i would like to point out that this is just what i think, even if i say why i think its so.

RQ.. Cmon who can honestly say this is BETTER than qw?!
RQ has a sticky movement, lag is huge if u compare it to qw, and qw is made better in such many other ways also (bugs taken away, things added)
And ofcourse, it's a matter of wiev if u like the new physics or not..

And by the way, RQ is so noobish if u compare it to QW, yes it might be harder in some few ways than QW is..
But QW is 10x more hardcore than RQ, i just have to say, ppl who like RQ more than QW, are just afraid to play quake at its most hardcore level ever played!

You cant do the shit u can do in qw, in ANY other game there is, or i think, will ever be.

I would like to know what other old Q players think about the differences of QW and RQ.. But now i just got to get back to the topic ;).

End of offtopic!

And about this demo, i havent seen it yet myself (im at work now, so its kinda impossible), but for the comments that ive read others post, i think he might have used WH, but im just not 100% sure yet...
Ill see the demo when i get home (that is IF i remember..).
Synchrony - www.huhtimo.com/sync
#Synchrony - @ QuakeNET
Aq2 with attitude.
val0x
joined the game

Post by val0x »

Busted. :bday:
Deathie
is connecting

Post by Deathie »

skmz wrote:NICE eyes, Mr. Siru. Are they for sale? I could need those that can see through walls, even in real life, just imagine by looking at girls and see through their clothes. This is heaven.. You must be in heaven.
Must be the only possible way u ever see women naked...
I'm insane and Christ My insanity.
Alien
plummets to its death

Post by Alien »

WH.... yes

Agree with Stinger and Zool.

mm3 won't help for aiming, it helps you to win x vs 1-2 (you have more) easier with better %. And taking time in opponents map.

Indeed, people moves different when they have wallhack, he is moving quite stupid (if playing without wh). Even with laser (without wh), you're too late when kevlar man rushes from corner, if you just watch walls. And normal moving in 1on1 situations is strange. And he never watch the corners, when he moves on.

And another thing is that usually cloud2 players shoot many bullets to those "holes", but this guy never shoots (and when he shoots, he hits), quite strange though.
condome
joined the game

Post by condome »

Deathie wrote:
skmz wrote:NICE eyes, Mr. Siru. Are they for sale? I could need those that can see through walls, even in real life, just imagine by looking at girls and see through their clothes. This is heaven.. You must be in heaven.

Hehe D
=))
When someone spits you in the back — it means you’re ahead!
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

pauhi wrote:Well, you 'no' voters lost :-)

Siru had confessed to audioslave in private conversation that he used WH.
GAME OVER!
Clown
unpossible??!?!!

Post by Clown »

Someone pointed out to me that maybe the people who voted no is just a friend counter.
I don't give a shit.
bliz
A FOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by bliz »

boo.. And there I was giving him the benefit of doubt... The discovery of cheaters is such a cruel yet entertaining event! ><

Ah well, good job Siru. *thumbs up*
R.I.P. Double Negative 2005-2008
grover
loses a vital chest organ

Post by grover »

Hmm, where's the proof of him admitting?
Is he convicted because pauhi said he admitted?
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung". - Voltaire.
skmz
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by skmz »

condome wrote:
Deathie wrote:

Hehe D
=))
This thread is not about me, Mr. (or Mrs.) Deathie. If you want to try insult someone, like me, start a new thread and continue your insults, but in a different topic, and I'll gladly reply to you, also in the same low level if you want.

For the topic; I agree Alien, every clan that is quite used to cloud2 waste lots of ammo in these "holes", in the beginning when it has said 'ACTION'. This guy doesn't.

Good luck hunting girls, Deathie! You'll need it! :)
PENSIONERAD cat
#AMF @ IRLNet - AMFpension.se[/b]
Materia
is connecting

Post by Materia »

not big surprise :hop:
Trust the Force
Disza
hit the ground hard, real hard

Post by Disza »

No its no big surprise, have played against them couple of times, where it also was a little bit weird, we could win +20 @ our map, but @ their map they kinda pwned us, I thought i was their teamplay, but now I see what the problem was. GG!

Its 99,9% sure wh, as all other peoples in this topic has wrote, nobody cant know where the other players is by looking into a wall. Badluck Siru. O_o
Last edited by Disza on Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
L0ki
didn't throw its grenade far enough

Post by L0ki »

aslave wrote:
pauhi wrote:Well, you 'no' voters lost :-)

Siru had confessed to audioslave in private conversation that he used WH.
Puuh. Pauhi was too fast... I'm not sure if it was just a joke or not. Don't notice Pauhi's comment.
If you quote, quote more exact, matic. :tsk:
Clown wrote:Someone pointed out to me that maybe the people who voted no is just a friend counter.
Mhm. I am no friend of Siru. Tbh I didnt even noticed him before this thread. All I am doing is to point out my doubt. I can't deny similarities to the witch hunts back in the 17th. Makes me think... :scratch:
AliStaiR
plummets to its death

Post by AliStaiR »

CHEATER !@!!!!!@$!@!! $!@#$#@!$
Gekkehuis !
dudemcpek
had its throat slit

Post by dudemcpek »

Well, audioslave said on irc that Siru had confessed it and added the game had become boring to him etc. I wouldn't joke like that if I were accused of cheating by the majority of the community.

I say ban the ones who voted no, too. :poke: